Outdoors
Sponsored by

Tikkashooter

86,946 Views | 764 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Woods Ag
Teslag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
You've obviously never played select sports
aggiepublius
AG
Dang it. The blue parachute was for Javajaws' brilliant edit of agrams post.
DOG XO 84
AG
Teslag said:

Prince_Ahmed said:

Teslag said:

Prince_Ahmed said:

Teslag said:

Eliminatus said:

The COVID hysteria changed how I viewed the world forever. Since we are tossing out wrongdoings here:

Just wanted to remind those here or inform if unknown, but FlyRod over on Aggieland board actually no **** wanted help to locate local businesses in BCS, create a list of those still operating and turn them in to get shut down permanently. Staff was quick to kill that thread but I will never forget nor should anyone else that such people walk among us.

People like Anne Frank die because of people like FlyRod.

Eeek. Now that's some BS behavior. It's one thing to be passive and follow rules. It's quite another to act with malice and out of your way to harm others.
Ummm...

Again read above. I didn't go out of my way to do anything. They came to me and it took all of maybe 5 minutes. But I wish you well in your crusade.
You have made it quite clear that you went out of your way to make sure everyone around you was following the rules, and you seem gleeful to be able to help the bad liars get caught.

Malice?
Out of your way?

Words have meaning.

Someone coming to your office for 5 minutes of your time is "going out of your way"?
No. When the SS came by looking for Jews, stopping by your office for 5 minutes , you wouldn't have told them " no, I haven't seen any". Since they made it easy, and you didn't have to go out of your way, you just told them they were hiding in the attic next door. You know, just following what the government told you to do. Congrats, Heinrich.
Teslag
AG
Except in this example the Jew could be let out of the camp any time they wanted.
OhAggie98
AG
Pilot washed his hands to absolve himself of his actions as he was only doing what the people asked him to do. He was still wrong.
Teslag
AG
And had Pilot not done so none of us would be saved.
OhAggie98
AG
But yet he's not saved regardless of what he did to justify his actions.
Teslag
AG
I think he's fine with that since he's not a Christian
aggiepublius
AG
It's Pilate
OhAggie98
AG
You're right. I didn't check my spelling. I'll admit when I was wrong.
BenTheGoodAg
AG
Wow! 8 new pages today. Tikka must have definitely come back for more.
CTGilley
AG
Dad was forced to get the vaccine for work and it killed him. So, F those of you that pushed it. Not my opinion it is the opinion of multiple doctors.

Not going to fight anyone on this.
normaleagle05
AG
Teslag said:

Except in this example the Jew could be let out of the camp any time they wanted.

There's his truth. To the camps with the noncompliant. Compulsory medical experimentation macht frei.
OnlyForNow
AG
What 1-2 people star every single Teslag post?

Hey staff THAT is something worth looking into.
maroon barchetta
aggiepublius said:

It's Pilate

Lots of women take his exercise classes.
C@LAg
Teslag said:

wow.

I mean.

Really. Wow.
maroon barchetta
OnlyForNow said:

What 1-2 people star every single Teslag post?

Hey staff THAT is something worth looking into.

RATO and Lacy probably log into their old accounts and star their own posts.

Same way Tikka/PFG voted against Bender's posts to get staff's attention. Used old accounts or whatever other socks he has already out there.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
If there's another rule I've learned over the past few years, is that there are some posters it's best not to engage with…

1) petroag87(?)
2)Pabloserna
3)Tesla/STV

Adding…
4)pfg/tika
O.G.
Teslag said:

OnlyForNow
AG
I mean seriously. If you agree with Tesla's please leave the OB, you're not wanted here.
C@LAg
i am on my phone, but hopefully someone is screen scraping that last 6-7 pages for future reference and use.

neve rmind. grabbed it. not worth risking losing this for future reference.
javajaws
AG
SoulSlaveAG2005 said:

If there's another rule I've learned over the past few years, is that there are some posters it's best not to engage with…

1) petroag87(?)
2)Pabloserna
3)Tesla/STV

Adding…
4)pfg/tika

Don't forget he who shall not be named on the entertainment board.
duddleysdraw88
AG
C@LAg said:

Teslag said:

wow.

I mean.

Really. Wow.

&ct=g

If you give them enough line… they will eventually expose themselves!
duddleysdraw88
AG
And I thought the worst (best) thing that was going to get this thread deleted was Dubi repeatedly asking for bewbs!
C@LAg
duddleysdraw88 said:

there is a point where even utter imbeciles have to realize they are being utter imbeciles and should log off the internet for the day.

luckily, I do not have that problem.
Mas89
AG
CTGilley said:

Dad was forced to get the vaccine for work and it killed him. So, F those of you that pushed it. Not my opinion it is the opinion of multiple doctors.

A friend is a mechanic for United Airlines. He refused to get the jab and to this day is still being denied job opportunities to advance with United Airlines because he refused the mandatory vaccine.

Crazy to me that some companies are still able to discriminate against employees about not taking the jab.
BuddysBud
AG
C@LAg said:

duddleysdraw88 said:

there is a point where even utter imbeciles have to realize they are being utter imbeciles and should log off the internet for the day.

luckily, I do not have that problem.

Maybe once or twice
jpistolero02
This is just incredible. The OP is for the history books.
2040huck
CTGilley said:

bs
maroon barchetta
OnlyForNow said:

I mean seriously. If you agree with Tesla's please leave the OB, you're not wanted here.

How did you get that out of my post? I'm just theorizing how they have themselves blue stars.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Pretty sure they were agreeing with you
maroon barchetta
ttha_aggie_09 said:

Pretty sure they were agreeing with you

Pretty sure they should have made that clear.
Teslag
AG
C@LAg said:

Teslag said:

wow.

I mean.

Really. Wow.

It's the truth and why it's a poor analogy (Godwins always are)

The Jew had no choice. He was going to be killed. At no time could he just leave and free on his own volition.

An employee can leave anytime they want. No one is forcing you to work there. If you're afraid of needle, quit.
javajaws
AG
Teslag said:

C@LAg said:

Teslag said:

wow.

I mean.

Really. Wow.

It's the truth and why it's a poor analogy (Godwins always are)

The Jew had no choice. He was going to be killed. At no time could he just leave and free on his own volition.

An employee can leave anytime they want. No one is forcing you to work there. If you're afraid of needle, quit.

It's really disrespectful that you keep saying they were afraid of needles. We all know it wasn't needles but what was in them.

And you think those people whose families rely on their income to not be homeless could really just quit their jobs in the middle of a lockdown?!? Pure delusion on your part.
Teslag
AG
No worse than being called a nazi.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.