Outdoors
Sponsored by

Tikkashooter

86,955 Views | 764 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Woods Ag
Daddy-O5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ttha_aggie_09
TacosaurusRex
ttha_aggie_09 said:

But the actions you took, including turning in people you suspected of making fake vaccine cards, was somehow better? Sorry but you don't have the high ground here.
I love how this board doesn't forget.
DOG XO 84
AG
Teslag said:

I never wanted anything shutdown, locked down, or mask wearing so I'm fine with throwing stones in his direction
My apologies if I'm mis -remembering…..didn't you turn in or threaten to turn in employees that were using fake covid vaccine cards? If not, again, apologies to you.
zooguy96
AG
TacosaurusRex said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

But the actions you took, including turning in people you suspected of making fake vaccine cards, was somehow better? Sorry but you don't have the high ground here.
I love how this board doesn't forget.

I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.
TheVarian
AG
Beat me to it
Daddy-O5
AG
Come on guys. This is supposed to be a thread bagging on PFG, not Salute the Vaccines Marines.
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Daddy-O5 said:

Come on guys. This is supposed to be a thread bagging on PFG, not Salute the Vaccines Marines.

This thread is about OB awesomeness that initially started at what Bender displayed. But there's always more room on any thread for further OB awesomeness
O.G.
Daddy-O5 said:

Right!

Is one of those thread derail thingy's I've heard so much about??
TheVarian
AG
O.G. said:

Daddy-O5 said:

Right!

Better lock it up and delete it.
zooguy96
AG
O.G. said:

Daddy-O5 said:

Right!

I'd say most threads are derailed on the OB. Like 50% or more.
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
zooguy96 said:

O.G. said:

Daddy-O5 said:

Right!

That may be true, but even with a derail, there's still a ton of good information posted by the fine folks of the OB and it's still quite entertaining.
zooguy96
AG
CE Lounge Lizzard said:

zooguy96 said:

O.G. said:

Daddy-O5 said:

Right!

That may be true, but even with a derail, there's still a ton of good information posted by the fine folks of the OB and it's still quite entertaining.
I didn't say the derails are bad. Mostly, they are funny. I agree with that, and you do get some really good information.

I go back and look at some of the things I posted about years ago.. and knowing what I've learned from the OB.. I was such a dumbass.
zooguy96
AG
Ooh, looky! I got my AgTag transferred from my old account! Yippy!
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I don't think this is so clear cut. I think this Tikka is a character the real guy behind it is acting out. I think he is mentally absolving himself from lies and misremembering because he isn't doing it, it is Tikka doing it and that is part of Tikka's character, so it is ok. None of this is real to him. Problem is when he needs real life to intersect with this fantasy internet world, like the classified posts that got him nailed. He doesn't really believe the stuff he posts, just wants to take a contrary viewpoint, or at least an opinion from an angle nobody else is looking from, because that is the way Tikka thinks and both the real guy and Tikka get amusement from it.

He cannot admit that PFG is Tikka because they are not the same. They might be similar, but they are different characters he was acting out. He is trying to say this by telling us we take this too seriously in his retorts. I am not passing judgement on this, and I may be way off, but that is what I see from this side of my phone.
Snow Monkey Ambassador
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

I don't think this is so clear cut. I think this Tikka is a character the real guy behind it is acting out. I think he is mentally absolving himself from lies and misremembering because he isn't doing it, it is Tikka doing it and that is part of Tikka's character, so it is ok. None of this is real to him. Problem is when he needs real life to intersect with this fantasy internet world, like the classified posts that got him nailed. He doesn't really believe the stuff he posts, just wants to take a contrary viewpoint, or at least an opinion from an angle nobody else is looking from, because that is the way Tikka thinks and both the real guy and Tikka get amusement from it.

He cannot admit that PFG is Tikka because they are not the same. They might be similar, but they are different characters he was acting out. He is trying to say this by telling us we take this too seriously in his retorts. I am not passing judgement on this, and I may be way off, but that is what I see from this side of my phone.
StinkyPinky
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

B-1 83 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

DiskoTroop said:

Now do Tanker123

Tanker 123 has been repeatedly outed on the military board. His real life name and identity are easily found, but no one doxxes him on TexAgs.
I take it you didn't buy one of his cookbooks?

Cookbooks? I do not get that reference. He does drone on about having written about PTSD. I tend to let that slide, on the million to one chance it could help someone
I've seen his 'book'. It's actually a 2 - 3 page article. He's full of it. And he does not have a published cookbook.
trouble
AG
It ain't that deep
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
You are probably right.
Jbob04
AG
trouble said:

It ain't that deep

bigfoot10s
AG
trouble said:

It ain't that deep

Also, did you ever think that maybe he just loves trolling the OB? Look at where this thread went.
trouble
AG
I think that's much more likely.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG

You may have misspelled trolling s**t poster.
DOG XO 84
AG
If someone with computer skills would please post the meme with the 2 Spider-Mans pointing at one another, labeling one pfg and the other stv, my life would be complete. TIA
Teslag
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

This never happened
Teslag
AG
DOG XO 84 said:

Teslag said:

I never wanted anything shutdown, locked down, or mask wearing so I'm fine with throwing stones in his direction
My apologies if I'm mis -remembering…..didn't you turn in or threaten to turn in employees that were using fake covid vaccine cards? If not, again, apologies to you.

No, I did not
duddleysdraw88
AG
Snow Monkey Ambassador said:

EXACTLY!!!

Don't try to kid yourself, the boy (tikka) is eat up with it!
He is about as pleasant as an itchy butt hole!
techno-ag
AG
DOG XO 84 said:

If someone with computer skills would please post the meme with the 2 Spider-Mans pointing at one another, labeling one pfg and the other stv, my life would be complete. TIA

Page2:

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

DOG XO 84
AG
techno-ag said:

DOG XO 84 said:

Page2:

Thanks. Really close! Was hoping for pfg and salute the vaccines….!,

Pretty please , Techno?
Prince_Ahmed
Teslag said:

DOG XO 84 said:

Teslag said:

No, I did not

bigfoot10s
AG
Prince_Ahmed said:

Teslag said:

DOG XO 84 said:

Teslag said:

No, I did not

I love how the OB keeps receipts. Cracks me up
96ags
AG
Prince_Ahmed said:

Teslag said:

DOG XO 84 said:

Teslag said:

No, I did not

Why lie Salute/Tesla? You knew it would come up....
schmellba99
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Sea Speed said:

CanyonAg77 said:

DiskoTroop said:

Now do Tanker123

Tanker 123 has been repeatedly outed on the military board. His real life name and identity are easily found, but no one doxxes him on TexAgs.

Is he a who he says he is? I've only seen him go on some weird tangents about PTSD and a book he wrote.

We may all be a little weird, but he seems seriously wacky. I don't recall all the ins and outs, but his odd style and his repeated usernames makes it pretty easy to figure out his real name. Seems like he used one of his previous TexAgs names on a site where he gave his real name.

He was doing nothing illegal, and I didn't care that much, and I don't even recall his real name now.
This may be the single biggest understatement ever on this board.

We are all not a little weird. We are all batsht crazy weird, but mostly in a good way. But still....Carl Spackler has nothing on wierd compared to this board.

*that's not a bad thing
Prince_Ahmed
bigfoot10s said:

Prince_Ahmed said:

Teslag said:

DOG XO 84 said:

Teslag said:

No, I did not

I love how the OB keeps receipts. Cracks me up
I've got no dog in this fight, but I love how people post such absolutes when they make no effort to cover their tracks.

Also the typo in the post despite two edits kills me
SCQ
Late. But hell yea bender!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.