Outdoors
Sponsored by

Tikkashooter

86,948 Views | 764 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Woods Ag
trouble
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
They can say whatever but he got the "your account is suspended indefinitely" message that most permabanned accounts get.
tamc93
AG
I am running out of stars to lose after the F84 moderation.
TheVarian
AG
Money talks, honesty walks.
bam02
AG
What money does PFG bring? I think this ridiculous moderating could cost more.
TheVarian
AG
bam02 said:

What money does PFG bring? I think this ridiculous moderating could cost more.
who knows, but my mind jumped to the Keating comments and timing.

Staph is getting their money's worth with clicks and interactions. all the while Tikka/PFG is cackling away
trouble
AG
He's unbanned for now but we'll see when the morning come.
bam02
AG
Maybe so. Hope not. all the more reason to be done, if so.
aggiepublius
AG
Is Brandon at SEC media days? If so, may have second string staff holding down the fort. Hopefully this gets corrected.
TheVarian
AG
It's a silly thought, but either way we will never know. Just annoying that the trolls get their ways while the rest of us have to deal with BS
trouble
AG
Brandon hasn't moderated in a long long time
duddleysdraw88
AG
Mr Mom crying yet again and staff decides to shoot Lassie.

*both great movies by the way

agsalaska
AG
TheVarian said:

It's a silly thought, but either way we will never know. Just annoying that the trolls get their ways while the rest of us have to deal with BS
Na Tikka is done.

If the board survives the attack by the moderators Tikka is not going to be welcome in any conversations. I mean he can certainly post all he wants, but we won't pay him any attention.
aggiepublius
AG
True but I thought really hot potatoes still landed in his lap as the final court of appeal.
trouble
AG
Hasn't seemed that way lately.
LRHF
AG
Damn- things got western quickly around here! Nice work Bender and what a thread! Interesting to see some old posters mentioned in this thread!
TheVarian
AG
He/she/barnes/it will just change their name again and post something stupid
tamc93
AG
I think the last time I saw him here was for something similar.

Staph was staphing the OB and the OB revolted.
trouble
AG
Yeah, it's been 5 or 6 years.
Eliminatus
AG
agsalaska said:

TheVarian said:

Na Tikka is done.

If the board survives the attack by the moderators Tikka is not going to be welcome in any conversations. I mean he can certainly post all he wants, but we won't pay him any attention.
It's funny, in regards to this whole username thing in the first place, but I actually hope they don't perma Tikka. Honestly, the one annoying and recurring issue I have with this site that has ever made me think about leaving....is the constant socks. Really prevalent on F16 which I rarely frequent these days so that helps. But seeing all these new names pop up and just continuing the same conversation like nothing happened is beyond annoying because all it does is confuse the existing user base as they try to figure out who is who.

I've said it before, permas don't mean **** to the constantly banned. It literally only hurts the rest of the community. That being said, I know it is essentially a non-fixable problem as some of the more egregious ones simply have to go away on principle alone. What would be the point of moderation and moderation policy in the first place? So I get it. Still hate it.
agsalaska
AG
True
trouble
AG
Yup. Back when they actually policed permas it was one thing. Why bother now when you just let them make a new account?

[This is not accurate. -Staff]
agsalaska
AG
I am going to bed. Hope I wake up to an OB.
EskimoJoe
drummer0415 said:

I could care less if Tikka/PFG ever addresses this or owns up to it. I'm more interested in what staff is going to say. Calling people out for their lies when it can be proven with concrete evidence they are lying, should not be a bannable offense.

shouldn't be, but it happened to me when I posted screenshots that proved a certain obnoxious poster was lieing through his teeth.

DargelSkout
AG
Team Bender.
CE Lounge Lizzard
AG
Excellent job Bender!!!
bearamedic99
OhAggie98
AG
Much respect Bender!
96ags
AG
trouble said:

Yup. Back when they actually policed permas it was one thing. Why bother now when you just let them make a new account?

[This is not accurate. -Staff]
Sure Jan.
TheVarian
AG
Where's bender
HumbleAg04
AG
TexAgs where adults come to act like children and staph acts like an abusive nannie.

Good bull Bender. If I can manage the same username for multiple decades it takes a really broken person to use socks.
drummer0415
AG
HumbleAg04 said:

Good bull Bender. If I can manage the same username for multiple decades it takes a really broken person to use socks.

The fact that he changed his name is not a problem or issue at all. The two big issues here that people want addressed are:

1) Why does he LIE about his previous user name? When people bring it up, why does he claim that is not him?

2)Why is he able to claim very confidently that staff will delete any posts connecting his two user names together? It does seems that every time it's mentioned, the posts get deleted. Why is staff allowing him to keep up his charade and supporting his lies? At best, they are enabling a liar that contributes nothing productive and constantly trolls. At worst, they are actively helping/protecting him. What's the explanation here???

Edit to add 3) Why is Tikka allowed to make thinly veiled threats to other posters about their other social media being public/private, knowing their real names, etc.? He plays it off and acts all innocent, but anybody with half a brain knows he's basically saying "I know who you are" in a threatening manner. Why is he allowed to continue with this behavior?
Sea Speed
AG
This is my main issue as well. I have been banned several times for calling out people that generally are unsavory or obnoxious or completely full of crap. In my opinion, we should be able to self police this board because this really is a tightly knit community where do many of us know each other irl. Hell, you and I slept by each other in a blacked out church one time. If that's not tight knit, I don't know what is.
drummer0415
AG
Bro.

SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Sea Speed said:

This is my main issue as well. I have been banned several times for calling out people that generally are unsavory or obnoxious or completely full of crap. In my opinion, we should be able to self police this board because this really is a tightly knit community where do many of us know each other irl. Hell, you and I slept by each other in a blacked out church one time. If that's not tight knit, I don't know what is.

Today I learned… most OB's are from north side.

North side- close knit
South side- eat s**t

Mooooooses Hall.
zooguy96
AG
Sea Speed said:

I mean, some could call it tight knit. J/K.
I know a lot about a little, and a little about a lot.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.