Outdoors
Sponsored by

Tikkashooter

86,943 Views | 764 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Woods Ag
35chililights
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Easy. I'd like to take this one if y'all don't mind.

Truth, especially in this situation, requires reflection on past behavior as well as an introspection of self. When that reflection and introspection reveal something ugly and uncomfortable, a lie provides an easy escape, a kind of security blanket, if you will.

The lie provides not only a way to defer that reflection and introspection, but it also allows a new history via birthing a brand new self.

A new self free from any unfavorable history is a powerful thing. And powerful things are not without cost.

Well, that cost was just paid today when bender called the loan due. The cost is an entire implosion of the new self and its detachment from the old history, as well as gathering up all the new unfavorable history required to maintain the lie, and hanging it around the neck of the past unfavorable history.

What is left in the lie's place is something so much more grotesque than the original unfavorable scenario, and it should be. Because the punishment for distorting truth should always be more painful (in the long run) than the original discomfort from the original scenario.
We have to believe that for our world to operate. And I do. Which is why I get so much satisfaction from this thread. It's proof.
BCStalk
raidernarizona
! This is what OB Legends are made of sir!
trouble
AG
Quite
trouble
AG
FFS you talk a lot
bam02
AG

txags92
AG
Nm
bam02
AG
BenderRodriguez said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

I really hope I don't ever piss any one of you guys off to this level

To clarify, I'm not pissed off. I've been 95% sure tikka was pfg for years, watched him lie and shrugged it off because I just didnt care that much.

But when he stated that he was going to flag every post that I made about it. Well. I'm not real interested in letting his lies earn me a ban. So here we are.

Breaks my heart you cant trust the word of a fellow Aggie on TexAgs.

I'm not pissed or sad. I'm embarrassed.
JoeAggie1010
That was awesome Bender. In support, I starred every post in hopes this would be the top thread for the day...lol
japantiger
S
The first thing I thought when I read this was "if Captain Queeg had had you as his XO, he would have found those damn missing strawberries".

This is next level sleuthing
raidernarizona
thanks!
tamc93
AG
Dang ... how did i miss the offseason drama!
Funky Winkerbean
TX_COWDOC
AG
txags92 said:

raidernarizona said:

Took a lot of self restraint to not expose him after he mocked and insulted me in that thread. Ha! I couldn't have pulled it off as beautifully as you did, anyways! This is what OB Legends are made of sir!
Just my opinion, but I would take that down. Just saying you have it could be perceived as a threat
Says the guy that quotes it so it is kept for posterity. By the way....having someone's name and cell number isn't a threat.
www.southpawprecision.com
Type 07 FFL / Class 2 SOT
Nightforce Optics Dealer
AGM Night Vision Dealer
txags92
AG
TX_COWDOC said:

Says the guy that quotes it so it is kept for posterity. By the way....having someone's name and cell number isn't a threat.
I agree it isn't, but I am sure he might try to convince staff that it was. And I took it dows as soon as I saw his reply.
BenderRodriguez
AG
japantiger said:

It honestly wasn't.

He posted the same way in the same topics from the beginning that he always did before.

The car port pics were just icing on the cake.
TikkaShooter
Next you're going to tell me that PFG was Lostboy....
35chililights
AG
You'll still miss me when I'm gone.
35chililights
AG
Bravo.
Eliminatus
AG
Imagine that. I would have lost a small wager in you ever posting again.

Rebuttal? Will you even attempt one?
trouble
AG
Are you leaving?
ConstructionAg01
AG
Some posters reach Legend status with their 5,000th post. Bender just did it with one.
techno-ag
AG
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

agsalaska
AG
Preach!!!
agsalaska
AG
TikkaShooter said:

Now we are talking

Welcome to the thread Tikka.
TikkaShooter
Thanks!
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG

Mr. McGibblets
AG
Pretty damning if you ask me. Pics are now flagged after he posted.

Coincidence….I think not.

trouble
AG
TikkaShooter said:

Have you been denying that and flagging posts as well?
agrams
AG
TikkaShooter said:

Your response is so oblivious you make Biden look as sharp as a thumb-tack..

dubi
AG
35chililights said:

Easy. I'd like to take this one if y'all don't mind.

Truth, especially in this situation, requires reflection on past behavior as well as an introspection of self. When that reflection and introspection reveal something ugly and uncomfortable, a lie provides an easy escape, a kind of security blanket, if you will.

The lie provides not only a way to defer that reflection and introspection, but it also allows a new history via birthing a brand new self.

A new self free from any unfavorable history is a powerful thing. And powerful things are not without cost.

Well, that cost was just paid today when bender called the loan due. The cost is an entire implosion of the new self and its detachment from the old history, as well as gathering up all the new unfavorable history required to maintain the lie, and hanging it around the neck of the past unfavorable history.

What is left in the lie's place is something so much more grotesque than the original unfavorable scenario, and it should be. Because the punishment for distorting truth should always be more painful (in the long run) than the original discomfort from the original scenario.
We have to believe that for our world to operate. And I do. Which is why I get so much satisfaction from this thread. It's proof.
ChatGPT?

Or did you actually write this wordy missive?
agsalaska
AG
Hey Tikka.

Why did you flag all of those pictures. And why did you work so hard to hide your former username? Why did that matter so much?
RCR06
AG
BenderRodriguez said:

japantiger said:

It honestly wasn't.

He posted the same way in the same topics from the beginning that he always did before.

The car port pics were just icing on the cake.

I've been around awhile and remember PFG, but couldn't remember his posting style like you did. All the wording similarities I was 80% convinced, but in the back of my mind there was the faintest of doubts. All that could potentially be explained away as coincidence(unlikely, but possible). The carport Pic was the one that moved me from 80% to 100% sure.
TikkaShooter
PFG was never accused of being Lostboy.

Not that I can find record of.
agsalaska
AG
TikkaShooter said:

PFG was never accused of being Lostboy.

Not that I can find record of.
Hey man answer me

Why did you flag all of the pictures on the OP?

Why did you lie about being PFG? Why did it matter?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.