Outdoors
Sponsored by

Tikkashooter

86,953 Views | 764 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Woods Ag
Teslag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sea Speed said:

Didn't Tesla also help push out military subordinates in his reserve unit?

Nope, another lie that took a life of its own.

I refused to let soldiers sign in for the duty day in TPU status who had not got their flu shot as directed, and warned multiple times. The same thing I have done when they fail to go to vision screenings, dental appointments, or PHA's as directed. You can't expect to show up and get paid and not do your part to keep your self medically ready on the books.
Teslag
AG
EskimoJoe said:

Teslag said:

What about it?

Do you believe people should be punished for not getting it?

A flu shot? Of course not. The only place I'm aware of that mandates a flu shot is in the military.
BenderRodriguez
AG
Teslag said:

That's a bit simplistic.

Right and wrong usually are. Ymm(clearly)v.
javajaws
AG
Teslag said:

I didn't do anything terrible to anyone. An HR rep asked if there was a way to spot bad Lot numbers due to past experience in pharmaceutical logistics. I said yes and showed them a few really quick ways to ID fake ones.

Not a single person that had integrity and avoided forgery in a federal setting was affected by what I did. And I sleep fine with that and would do it again given the chance. Like I said, if you're afraid of needles just quit and have some balls.
Man what a crap attitude. You wanted people to quit and ruin their lives because they had an ethical disagreement with the feds and your company over something that turns out THEY were more right than they were wrong?!? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. They had the balls to stand up to that farce and you didn't.
Teslag
AG
My company IS the feds. You can't forge medical records and keep your job. It's not going to happen.
Rattler12
18 pages and 599 posts........you boys need some

C@LAg
Teslag said:

My company IS the feds. You can't forge medical records and keep your job. It's not going to happen.
and yet, your company actively lies, withholds and misrepresents information all the time.
Ark03
AG
Brad Jerry Mitch said:

TacosaurusRex said:

Prince_Ahmed said:

Teslag said:

DOG XO 84 said:

Teslag said:

I never wanted anything shutdown, locked down, or mask wearing so I'm fine with throwing stones in his direction
My apologies if I'm mis -remembering…..didn't you turn in or threaten to turn in employees that were using fake covid vaccine cards? If not, again, apologies to you.

No, I did not

Bahaha two outs in one thread!

Any others want to go for a third?
Whose sock am I?
The Doss Regulator. Obv.
Teslag
AG
Yep. But I'm just a cog in the machine. I don't make the rules.
BenderRodriguez
AG
Teslag said:

What was I saying about the 30s again?
Fenrir
Teslag said:

Phrase said by every weak willed man trying to absolve themselves of the misdeeds of their superiors that they willingly went along with.
Brad Jerry Mitch
Ark03 said:

Brad Jerry Mitch said:

TacosaurusRex said:

Prince_Ahmed said:

Teslag said:

DOG XO 84 said:

Teslag said:

I never wanted anything shutdown, locked down, or mask wearing so I'm fine with throwing stones in his direction
My apologies if I'm mis -remembering…..didn't you turn in or threaten to turn in employees that were using fake covid vaccine cards? If not, again, apologies to you.

No, I did not

Bahaha two outs in one thread!

Any others want to go for a third?
Whose sock am I?
The Doss Regulator. Obv.
That was not on my bingo card.
Since you've spoken his name, maybe he'll appear?
C@LAg
Teslag said:

except you are trying to claim some sort of moral superiority from an inferior position.

using your own words (slightly reinterpreted) if you cannot do morale work for a morale company you should just leave and get another job.

otherwise you are just a hypocrite.
Teslag
AG
BenderRodriguez said:

Teslag said:

What was I saying about the 30s again?

You were attempting to Godwin the argument.
Teslag
AG
C@LAg said:

Teslag said:

except you are trying to claim some sort of moral superiority from an inferior position.

using your own words (slightly reinterpreted) if you cannot do morale work for a morale company you should just leave and get another job.

otherwise you are just a hypocrite.

Yes, I did and do claim to be superior in instances where I don't forge medical records in a federal job. You got me. Guilty.
Teslag
AG
Fenrir said:

Teslag said:

Phrase said by every weak willed man trying to absolve themselves of the misdeeds of their superiors that they willingly went along with.

Lol. This wasn't some instance where we painted our face blue and charged the English king. It was a menial federal job where you are expected to follow simple rules and go about your day. One of these rules is don't commit a federal crime and forge your medical records or anything you provide to HR.
Credible Source
AG
Prince_Ahmed said:

Teslag said:

DOG XO 84 said:

Teslag said:

No, I did not

What a loser. Can you believe how many people fell for that bull***** JFC
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
Teslag said:

HowdyTexasAggies said:

Teslag said:

I didn't do anything terrible to anyone. An HR rep asked if there was a way to spot bad Lot numbers due to past experience in pharmaceutical logistics. I said yes and showed them a few really quick ways to ID fake ones.

Not a single person that had integrity and avoided forgery in a federal setting was affected by what I did. And I sleep fine with that and would do it again given the chance. Like I said, if you're afraid of needles just quit and have some balls.

" had integrity ". There was zero integrity with those pushing and enforcing the shots on people, something you still fail to understand.

Agreed, which is why I'm glad I never pushed a covid vaccine on anyone nor supported any mandate.

Dude, people remember your BS during Covid, you'll never hide from it.

Your choice of using "integrity" already gave away your true attitude.
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
Teslag said:

But you can lie your ass off and keep your job, makes perfect sense.
Teslag
AG
Does it look like I'm trying to hide? I'll own anything as long as people are accurate and remember that words have meaning.
Fenrir
Teslag said:

Fenrir said:

Teslag said:

Lol. This wasn't some instance where we painted our face blue and charged the English king. It was a menial federal job where you are expected to follow simple rules and go about your day. One of these rules is don't commit a federal crime and forge your medical records or anything you provide to HR.
And some people are arguing that breaking the law isn't always inherently the more immoral act between the two currently being discussed. That's why your overly simplistic "I'm just a cog" is going to garner people making connections to other ****ty people that claimed they were just following orders.
Teslag
AG
HowdyTexasAggies said:

Teslag said:

But you can lie your ass off and keep your job, makes perfect sense.

Welcome to federal service. It's also not a lie if you can rewrite a CFR fast enough.
javajaws
AG
The OB could teach a course on ethics!
Teslag
AG
Fenrir said:

Teslag said:

Fenrir said:

Teslag said:

And some people are arguing that breaking the law isn't always inherently the more immoral act between the two currently being discussed. That's why your overly simplistic "I'm just a cog" is going to garner people making connections to other ****ty people that claimed they were just following orders.

All these brave forgers had to do was quit when they pissed their pants upon seeing a needle. No one forced them to forget anything.
CanyonAg77
AG
You aren't helping your case by pretending it was about a needle
Teslag
AG
You assume I care about winning my case. Like I said, I sleep just fine at night and would do it all again given the chance. At the end of the day you only have to live with yourself. Follow rules, stay out of jail, and do what your conscious is comfortable with.
Fenrir
Teslag said:

Fenrir said:

Teslag said:

Fenrir said:

Teslag said:

All these brave forgers had to do was quit when they pissed their pants upon seeing a needle. No one forced them to forget anything.
Yeah...quit your job and enter the artificially depressed (by the federal government, among others) job market and hopefully you get to keep your home.

It is interesting you cannot help but lean into calling others cowards when your go to response to absolve yourself is "well that's what the government told me to do."
Teslag
AG
Why should I have done anything differently when I chose to follow the rules and law? It's not a hard thing to do.
Teslag
AG
And I've had jobs I've hated before and have disagreed with as far as decision that affect me go.

And my response was to either suck it up or quit and find a new one. Again, not a hard concept.
Fenrir
You can do whatever you want. Doing what the government tells you to do solely because it's what they tell you to do is not brave and does not absolve you from your own choices nor does it protect you from the ridicule of others when you broadcast it proudly on a message board.
Eliminatus
AG
The COVID hysteria changed how I viewed the world forever. Since we are tossing out wrongdoings here:

Just wanted to remind those here or inform if unknown, but FlyRod over on Aggieland board actually no **** wanted help to locate local businesses in BCS, create a list of those still operating and turn them in to get shut down permanently. Staff was quick to kill that thread but I will never forget nor should anyone else that such people walk among us.

People like Anne Frank die because of people like FlyRod.
justnobody79
Teslag said:

Why should I have done anything differently when I chose to follow the rules and law? It's not a hard thing to do.
Douglas C. Neidermeyer '63
Killed in Vietnam by his own troops
Teslag
AG
Fenrir said:

You can do whatever you want. Doing what the government tells you to do solely because it's what they tell you to do is not brave and does not absolve you from your own choices nor does it protect you from the ridicule of others when you broadcast it proudly on a message board.

Why I need absolving? I followed the rules and law and kept my job. Nothing ever happened to me for it because nothing I did was wrong. Now if I lose some E-cred on a college sports message board that's something I'm going to have to take to my grave now won't I?
bigfoot10s
AG
Staff - can we officially change the name of this thread to Teslag?
Teslag
AG
Eliminatus said:

The COVID hysteria changed how I viewed the world forever. Since we are tossing out wrongdoings here:

Just wanted to remind those here or inform if unknown, but FlyRod over on Aggieland board actually no **** wanted help to locate local businesses in BCS, create a list of those still operating and turn them in to get shut down permanently. Staff was quick to kill that thread but I will never forget nor should anyone else that such people walk among us.

People like Anne Frank die because of people like FlyRod.

Eeek. Now that's some BS behavior. It's one thing to be passive and follow rules. It's quite another to act with malice and out of your way to harm others.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.