Outdoors
Sponsored by

Tikkashooter

86,957 Views | 764 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Woods Ag
duddleysdraw88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
schmellba99 said:

We are all not a little weird. We are all batsht crazy weird, but mostly in a good way. But still....Carl Spackler has nothing on wierd compared to this board.

*that's not a bad thing

I agree! Weird =normal. Everyone is weird. Doesn't mean it is bad!

Anyone claiming that they are "holier than thou" is in itself…. weird!

duddleysdraw88
AG
Daddy-O5 said:

ATX_AG_08 said:

HowdyTexasAggies said:

Teslag said:

HowdyTexasAggies said:

Glad to see the tikka charade is over, at least for now. He's one of the worse posters ever on this site, I'm talking 20+ years. Liars as scum.

The worst was when he advocated for all public boat ramps to be closed during Covid. On the outdoors board.

He also wanted gun control and then lied that he ever said it.

Tikka is very anti black gun, but he sold me an AR, in a parking lot, with no background check. True story.
Rules for thee......

...or something like that.

THIS is every single politician in D.C. ……. left or right.
Fenrir
htxag09 said:

How'd that post get 15 stars....

****in a man...what a crazy time
And that post was on f16. Imagine how blue it would have been on the covid board.
Teslag
AG
Prince_Ahmed said:

Teslag said:

DOG XO 84 said:

Teslag said:

I never wanted anything shutdown, locked down, or mask wearing so I'm fine with throwing stones in his direction
My apologies if I'm mis -remembering…..didn't you turn in or threaten to turn in employees that were using fake covid vaccine cards? If not, again, apologies to you.

No, I did not

And? I turned none of those in. I simply showed them how to identify a fake lot number.

And would do it again if asked.
Fenrir
Teslag said:

Prince_Ahmed said:

Teslag said:

DOG XO 84 said:

Teslag said:

I never wanted anything shutdown, locked down, or mask wearing so I'm fine with throwing stones in his direction
My apologies if I'm mis -remembering…..didn't you turn in or threaten to turn in employees that were using fake covid vaccine cards? If not, again, apologies to you.

No, I did not

And? I turned none of those in. I simply showed them how to identify a fake lot number.

Would you scam the government out of money again as well?
Prince_Ahmed
Now you're just playing with semantics. Same result, so it doesn't matter what you try to call it.
Teslag
AG
Nope. Turn in is a very specific action. Words have meaning.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Props for showing back up but just take the L. You're not going to convince anyone otherwise
Teslag
AG
Fenrir said:

Teslag said:

Prince_Ahmed said:

Teslag said:

DOG XO 84 said:

Teslag said:

No, I did not

Would you scam the government out of money again as well?

Scam implies fraud. Never have done that as well.
Teslag
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

Props for showing back up but just take the L. You're not going to convince anyone otherwise

Of course not. People want things to be a certain way and will take liberty with the meaning of words to achieve result they wish for.

This isn't the first tine someone has lied about me "turning people in" on this topic. Same reach every time.
bigfoot10s
AG
ATX_AG_08 said:

HowdyTexasAggies said:

Teslag said:

HowdyTexasAggies said:

Glad to see the tikka charade is over, at least for now. He's one of the worse posters ever on this site, I'm talking 20+ years. Liars as scum.

The worst was when he advocated for all public boat ramps to be closed during Covid. On the outdoors board.

He also wanted gun control and then lied that he ever said it.

Tikka is very anti black gun, but he sold me an AR, in a parking lot, with no background check. True story.

What gun was it?
ATX_AG_08
AG
One of those Texian lower AR's built by EyeGuy.

JD Shellnut
AG
Teslag said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

Of course not. People want things to be a certain way and will take liberty with the meaning of words to achieve result they wish for.

This isn't the first tine someone has lied about me "turning people in" on this topic. Same reach every time.

Your post literally says, "thankfully we have seen felony prosecution for doing this."

mhnatt
Staff - this is the stuff that we are talking about. You deleted my post that simply read something along the lines of:

----
Staff - you gave me a ban a while back with the explanation that I "did not read the room". At this point, you would be wise to take that same advice. It would help this forum.
----

^ And you deleted that post. You made my point.
Teslag
AG
And? My satisfaction in the result still doesn't mean I "turned people in". If someone is afraid of a needle have some balls and quit. Dont engage in felony forgery when you work a federal government job.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Still fighting the safe, free, and effective bit, huh?
JD Shellnut
AG
Judenraete!
Teslag
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

Nope. No longer care really. Go it, moved on, never lost my job. Lot's of people still pissing in their cheerios over it though.
'03ag
I'm NEVER leaving this site
RCR06
AG
I feel like I have a good memory, but remembering what someone else posted two years ago is another level. I can't remember what I posted 2 years ago.
EskimoJoe
Teslag said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

Nope. No longer care really. Go it, moved on, never lost my job. Lot's of people still pissing in their cheerios over it though.

How about the flu shot?
Teslag
AG
What about it?
ttha_aggie_09
AG
Teslag said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

I couldn't care less about the vaccine or if people took it - that was a personal decision.

I care about how so many people like yourself that did terrible things to folks that trusted common sense over what was at the time proclaimed as the "science". We obviously now know otherwise and you just conveniently don't care anymore because you were wrong…. about everything.

Your failure to accept that is why people remember you, not because anyone is trying to bully you.
Teslag
AG
I didn't do anything terrible to anyone. An HR rep asked if there was a way to spot bad Lot numbers due to past experience in pharmaceutical logistics. I said yes and showed them a few really quick ways to ID fake ones.

Not a single person that had integrity and avoided forgery in a federal setting was affected by what I did. And I sleep fine with that and would do it again given the chance. Like I said, if you're afraid of needles just quit and have some balls.
DOG XO 84
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

Teslag said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

I couldn't care less about the vaccine or if people took it - that was a personal decision.

I care about how so many people like yourself that did terrible things to folks that trusted common sense over what was at the time proclaimed as the "science". We obviously now know otherwise and you just conveniently don't care anymore because you were wrong…. about everything.

Your failure to accept that is why people remember you, not because anyone is trying to bully you.
Was literally wrong on every aspect. I too, would leave all that behind and hope and pray that I actually never helped convince someone to take the jab, who suffered from ill effects from it. What a great legacy you may have , you must be proud.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
No one was afraid of needles, good gosh. I can assure you that no one on this board thinks you have more balls than them. What a joke.

I really wish you the best of luck and hope one day you can accept that it is okay to be wrong. No point in continuing to engage with you since you're never going to change
BenderRodriguez
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

I care about how so many people like yourself that did terrible things to folks.

Yuuup.

We used to read about Germany in the 30s and wonder how people could treat each other that way…and wonder "what would I do in that situation?"

I'm not saying anything about the shot one way or the other, but if you supported vaccine passports or cheered when people got fired for refusing…you no longer have to wonder how you would have behaved….and neither do the rest of us.
Brad Jerry Mitch
TacosaurusRex said:

Prince_Ahmed said:

Teslag said:

DOG XO 84 said:

Teslag said:

No, I did not

Bahaha two outs in one thread!

Any others want to go for a third?
Whose sock am I?
HowdyTexasAggies
AG
Teslag said:

I didn't do anything terrible to anyone. An HR rep asked if there was a way to spot bad Lot numbers due to past experience in pharmaceutical logistics. I said yes and showed them a few really quick ways to ID fake ones.

Not a single person that had integrity and avoided forgery in a federal setting was affected by what I did. And I sleep fine with that and would do it again given the chance. Like I said, if you're afraid of needles just quit and have some balls.

" had integrity ". There was zero integrity with those pushing and enforcing the shots on people, something you still fail to understand.
Teslag
AG
I'm wrong a lot about a lot of things. But I don't think I'll ever believe it's okay to lie and fake documents because you don't have the courage to stand by your convictions. I have a lot of respect for people who quit jobs rather than get the vaccine. That takes a lot of bravado.
ttha_aggie_09
Teslag
AG
HowdyTexasAggies said:

Teslag said:

" had integrity ". There was zero integrity with those pushing and enforcing the shots on people, something you still fail to understand.

Agreed, which is why I'm glad I never pushed a covid vaccine on anyone nor supported any mandate.
Sea Speed
AG
Didn't Tesla also help push out military subordinates in his reserve unit?
Teslag
AG
BenderRodriguez said:

ttha_aggie_09 said:

I care about how so many people like yourself that did terrible things to folks.

Yuuup.

We used to read about Germany in the 30s and wonder how people could treat each other that way…and wonder "what would I do in that situation?"

I'm not saying anything about the shot one way or the other, but if you supported vaccine passports or cheered when people got fired for refusing…you no longer have to wonder how you would have behaved….and neither do the rest of us.

That's a bit simplistic. I thought it was patently unfair that a lot of people quit or lost jobs due to vaccine mandates and refused to budge but then someone else would forge these documents in an attempt to keep theirs because they wanted it both ways. So no, I didn't feel sorry or them. Still don't. Hope whatever charges stuck and they are at least unemployable in federal service ever again.
EskimoJoe
Teslag said:

What about it?

Do you believe people should be punished for not getting it?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.