**** Hogwarts Legacy ****

27,685 Views | 394 Replies | Last: 12 mo ago by Brock Sampson
aezmvp
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BR 82 said:

The controls would be super annoying if you don't have a gaming mouse. I have a 12-button Razr one and it works pretty well to keep my left hand on the arrows to move and just about everything else on the mouse.
This seems like a really good game for controller. I'm using a dual shock controller on PC. If there was a wireless Duke I'd grab one of those.
JJxvi
AG
How is the dual shock? Definitely the way to go, I assume since I already have them.
AirplaneAg09
AG
Dualshock works greats for me so far. Sens feels slower than something like and FPS but I haven't either bothered trying to adjust them. Seems about right for the gameplay so far.
aezmvp
JJxvi said:

How is the dual shock? Definitely the way to go, I assume since I already have them.
Love mine. It's way more comfortable than the XBox for my hands. My 15 yo son thinks the opposite so it's probably personal preference.
DallasTeleAg
3rd person action RPG's should always be played with a controller. Playing those on MKB is absolutely ridiculous.
DallasTeleAg
I have to say, I really appreciate the little nuance with the thestrals at the beginning.

They've done a good job with aligning this world to the world of the books.
BR 82
Agreed, the detail has been incredible. I'm super impressed so far.
CAR96
AG
Stuck trying to kill all these trolls in the encampment to free the carts.
cmk10
AG
That was tough.
CAR96
AG
How? Something about a Wiggle potion. But game restarts me right in the encampment . Cant change anything but my wand fighting spells.
CAR96
AG
How? Something about a Wiggle potion. But game restarts me right in the encampment . Cant change anything but my wand fighting spells.

cmk10
AG
I had to use a good bit of healing potions
CAR96
AG
Brutal, I can't do it.
cmk10
AG
Also use RB and throw items at them
CAR96
AG
Game was fun now its just stupid after 30 some odd attempts at this.
CAR96
AG
Is there something to do with that big round circle on the ground?
wangus12
AG
Lol my new Xbox was loaded on the truck and sent out for delivery this morning at 9 AM. I live less than 1 mile away from the UPS facility in McKinney. Just got an update that it will be delivered tomorrow.

****ing aholes.
cmk10
AG
Go back and stock up on health potions
Jim01
AG
I was going to go with Ragnarok for my next game since I just finished Horizon FW but you all convinced me. Just ordered it for PS5 with in store pickup from Best Buy. Can't wait.
CAR96
AG
How...it does not allow me to do that. I

It truly starts me over in the courtyard every time. I try to look for other settings that allow me to go back a step and I can not find them.
DallasTeleAg
I'm level 15 and finally starting my first Herbology class, lol.
bbattbq01
AG
Unlocked brooms tonight. I'm in love.
V8Aggie
AG
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoKqdvoJ1up/?igshid=YWJhMjlhZTc=
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Try reloading a previous save before you started the camp. A manual or auto save
AirplaneAg09
AG
Try restarting from a different load point if you have one. If not, use an Invisibility potion or the Disillusionment spell to make yourself invisible. You should be able to sneak over and let the carts out and they'll roll themselves out the front gate. You don't have fight the goblins and can just run out after the carts.
DallasTeleAg
Get gud?
chase128
AG
I was waiting for you, as a Souls vet, to chime in and say that
DallasTeleAg
chase128 said:

I was waiting for you, as a Souls vet, to chime in and say that
Don't tell me i'm that predictable!

I mean, for anyone who has beaten Melania and Orphan of Kos... I can't imagine anything in this game being too hard.

It really is funny how Souls games change how you approach combat in any other game.
bluefire579
AG
My wife is most definitely not gud. I suggested she turn down the difficulty when she reached the troll fight and struggled (she started on normal as someone who doesn't play a lot outside of casual switch games). She gave me the look of death, then did as I suggested and got past it on her next try
powerbelly
AG
I usually only use a controller on switch and my brain is struggling to relearn the button positions on an xbox controller.
Saxsoon
AG
powerbelly said:

I usually only use a controller on switch and my brain is struggling to relearn the button positions on an xbox controller.

I always hate switching. Just gone done doing a 50 hour run of fire emblem and been getting them mixed up
hunter2012
AG
wangus12
AG
Well that was a waste of $10 to play early. My Xbox was "delayed" again. 2nd day in a row that they've put it Out for Delivery and then is doesn't get delivered.
bbattbq01
AG
wangus12 said:

Well that was a waste of $10 to play early. My Xbox was "delayed" again. 2nd day in a row that they've put it Out for Delivery and then is doesn't get delivered.

UPS driver getting his Hogwarts on with it
wangus12
AG
I'm starting to lean that way lol

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.