*****Official Destiny 2 PS4 Thread*****

198,561 Views | 2624 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by kill0509
kill0509
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think we got him finished off on whatever step he was on at the time!

I would be up for a raid or something tonight if we can get enough folks online! It's almost like it's the last day of school and I can stay up a little later now...
Pac1698
AG
I'm down to raid tonight!! Also wanted to see if you all can help me out with the Arms Dealer strike for the legend of acrius quest.
koadie
AG
So something to note about Escalation protocol. I ran it with 9 last night and it was easy. My assumption was that they made it harder initially because they were expecting folks to find a way to get in with more than 3 at max light. However, they found out (most) folks weren't getting those larger groups. So they made it a bit easier.

Eph: 2:8
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Yup

Quote:

Reasons for This Change
We've been looking at our internal data while listening to all of your feedback about Escalation Protocol since the launch of Warmind. Reading these stats, not as many players are attempting Escalation Protocol with a fireteam of three as our designs intended, mostly because of how difficult waves 6 and 7 are. Tweaking the difficulty of waves 6 and 7 very quickly through Power level changes is something we can do right away because of the server flags mentioned above, rather than waiting a number of weeks to deliver a patch.
By reducing the Power levels of the latter waves, we are intending to make Escalation Protocol more approachable for players who want to try the activity at 385 as a fireteam of three with potential help from others in the world. Getting nine players into the same space will still be possible, but for those at or close to max level, it shouldn't feel as necessary as before. If anyone is worried that we're nerfing this activity into the ground, rest assured that it will still be a highly difficult end-game experience. All the mechanics, timers, and enemy behaviors will remain unchanged, so you should still plan to bring your best team, gear, and strategies to succeed.
Beezy2389
AG
A probably fake leak for the new expansion

Leak info starts @ 2:00
titanmaster_race
Would be real disappointed to not have year 2 associated with Savathun.
Beezy2389
AG
So Bungie just entered a partnership with NetEase supposedly for a new IP.

"If you're a player of Destiny, this news won't impact the hobby you've come to know. Destiny is an experience that will grow for many years to come. We'll continue to work with our partners at Activision to foster this global community and turn new players from all over the world into Guardians. Our commitment to that world is not diminished by this announcement. We have exciting plans for the future of the Destiny franchise, and you'll learn more about the next steps we'll take together in the weeks to come."

They kinda hit the point so hard that Destiny won't be put on the back burner that I think it'll be put on the back burner
spieg12
AG
titanmaster_race said:

Would be real disappointed to not have year 2 associated with Savathun.

I haven't watched that video but it looks like it will be in the reef which will be fallen. The post credits scene had the travelers light expanding out over mercury and then mars which were the first two DLC's. It goes past the reef next. The reveal banner is also purplish like the reef.
Beezy2389
AG
Yep, I've been prepping myself for Savathun but lets just hope that they don't limit that story to a small DLC sized expansion.

Could be something like a Awoken/Fallen themed story with a Savathun/Worm God themed Raid and eventual Raid Lairs
Beezy2389
AG
Yep, I've been prepping myself for Savathun but lets just hope that they don't limit that story to a small DLC sized expansion.

Could be something like a Awoken/Fallen themed story with a Savathun/Worm God themed Raid and eventual Raid Lairs
Beezy2389
AG

here's the leak
FightinTexasAg15
AG
According to Jason Schrier, we may not be far from Bungie selling the rights of Destiny to Activision so they can focus on the new IP (which he says could explain why Vicarious Vision was brought in)
spieg12
AG
After reading that leak, if any of that is remotely true, then I'm pretty sure savathun will have no part whatsoever in the next expansion.
titanmaster_race
FightinTexasAg15 said:

According to Jason Schrier, we may not be far from Bungie selling the rights of Destiny to Activision so they can focus on the new IP (which he says could explain why Vicarious Vision was brought in)

What a kick in the balls that would be.
titanmaster_race
Raid tonight?
Beezy2389
AG
Bungie Marketing Director confirmed the leak is fake. Figured as much.
titanmaster_race
I know we tried an app for communication outside of Texags a while ago, and it didn't really seem to stick. Would y'all be down to try again? I've been using Discord to communicate with my guild in another game, and it's worked really well.
Bulldog73
AG
I'm just never able to get on, but I love the function of GroupMe. I'd join just for the the banter.
FightinTexasAg15
AG
koadie
AG
I hate how excited I get for these.

Beezy2389
AG
3 seconds of music and I can tell they've done it again.
Beezy2389
AG
Destiny 2: Forsaken...

You guys D2F?
titanmaster_race
Beezy2389 said:

You guys D2F?

If "D2F" means "down to frantically raid tonight before reset", then yes!

Who else IS D2F tonight?
FightinTexasAg15
AG
titanmaster_race said:

Beezy2389 said:

You guys D2F?

Who else IS D2F tonight?
So we don't get any negative connotations, we can just shorten Forsaken into FRSKN.

I just hope there isn't any cut content
kill0509
AG
I like raids!!
koadie
AG
FightinTexasAg15 said:

titanmaster_race said:

Beezy2389 said:

You guys D2F?

Who else IS D2F tonight?
So we don't get any negative connotations, we can just shorten Forsaken into FRSKN.

Ha! I get it!

titanmaster_race
FightinTexasAg15 said:

titanmaster_race said:

Beezy2389 said:

You guys D2F?

Who else IS D2F tonight?

Maybe they'll just push back some of that content. Expose the more sensitive parts of the story.
titanmaster_race
RAID
7:30

1. mid
2. Kill
3. Boomer
4. Boogie
5. Spieg
6. ???
Pac1698
AG
I should be able to Raid tonight.
kill0509
AG
Boogie said he's down for a raid
spieg12
AG
You can never have enough Warlocks so I'm in
BreNayPop
AG
Glad to see yall still going. I went to vr so my destiny time went to zero...

May have to revisit this
Beezy2389
AG
https://www.twitch.tv/bungie

starts @ 11am
Beezy2389
AG
guys...

reworked supers

equip 3 shotguns if you want..

actual bows as weapons

Gambit game mode: each team in own separate area, pve enemies drop things, things put in another thing to summon big enemies for the other team, can send one of your own teammates to the other arena to kill the other guardians

Raid: Dreaming City, Awoken homeland Very elder scrolls, lord of the rings looking. .

Collections: track all the items to require and how to get them.

Triumphs: Grimorire like tracking of # of patrols etc.

koadie
AG
Random Roles, and you can equip 3 "power" weapons if you want. They mentioned already 3 shotguns you can equip but didn't elaborate much on it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.