Hunter Plea Deal in Jeopardy

43,307 Views | 477 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by fka ftc
fka ftc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Evidently his lawyers called the court's clerk and pretended to be a Republican attorney for the house committee and tried to have the whistleblower testimony they filed withdrawn.

Judge not very happy. Hawg, this is taylor-made for you to rip into. I will post a link when an article is up. Just breaking.

Article:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12337439/Hunter-Bidens-lawyers-face-SANCTIONS-accused-lying-clerk-criminal-case-judge-orders-Sons-attorneys-explain-tonight.html

Quote:

Hunter Biden's lawyers face potential sanctions after allegedly lying to the clerk in his criminal case.

Delaware Judge Maryellen Noreika ordered the First Son's attorneys to explain themselves by 9pm Tuesday or be sanctioned.

The alleged dirty trick was a ploy to remove testimony from IRS whistleblowers about the Justice Department's lackluster criminal investigation into Hunter Biden's tax offenses from the court docket.

It is claimed that someone from Hunter's attorney Chris Clark's former law firm later called the Delaware clerk pretending to be from the office of Smith's attorney, Theodore Kittila asking them to remove the original filing and, with it, 448 pages of Congressional testimony from the two IRS investigators who worked on the case.
The D
AG
****ing idiot
captkirk
AG
I guess his lawyer needs to put down the bong
fka ftc
Wrong bong, that was Kev Morris.
AGHouston11
AG
What fair judge would even begin to think after listening to the democrat gay IRS whistleblower testify anything about the plea bargain is fair to the other people who have been convicted by the IRS!

The plea bargain should be thrown out with a recommendation to have the DOJ officials investigated.
aggiehawg
AG
First blush without reading much, one rule that all trial lawyers should learn.

There is no such thing as an appeal from the Clerk's law. Clerk's of the court rule much more than judges do, just more subtle.
fka ftc
Definite Trump indictment coming this week. They will not wait until Monday, though they will have another one for Monday.

Or expect Billy Bush to come out and say that Trump actually grabbed him by the "bush" in the Access Hollywood bus to show how its done.
captkirk
AG

Quote:

The alleged trickster is New York-based Latham & Watkins litigation services director Jessica Bengels
Unbelievable that Latham would pull this kind of ****
Old Tom Morris
The judge won't have the stones. Banana republic
Im Gipper
This warrants disbarment! An officer of the court cannot be perpetrating a fraud on the court!

I'm Gipper
ABATTBQ11
AG
If Prenda Law was still a thing, Jessica Bengels would have a bright future there...
C@LAg
hunter is guilty of treason. he sold out favors for access.

appropriate punishment.

give it to him.
Pizza
captkirk said:

Literally this. I said the other day "that isn't the guy I would want representing me." Well sonofa*****!
Love Gun
Lol. Holy crap, the corruption just oozes from the Biden Crime Family. This is Watergate type of stuff going on with these clowns, and no one is making a big deal out of it.

This has more to do with than just Hunter, and the DNC, the media, and the rest of the left knows it. Word gets out more about what is really going on, and you're going to have a lot of/more pissed off Americans.

They'd rather report on climate change making the South hot…during the summer.
**** Joe Biden
fka ftc
Im Gipper said:

This warrants disbarment! An officer of the court cannot be perpetrating a fraud on the court!
Even you know its (D)ifferent...
Old Tom Morris
Just another example of a family and their lackeys who think they can get away with anything…. because they always have. It's a disgusting family and I hope they all burn when they leave this world. That includes their lawyers and anyone else who attached themselves to them
fka ftc
Old Tom Morris said:

Just another example of a family and their lackeys who think they can get away with anything…. because they always have. It's a disgusting family and I hope they all burn when they leave this world. That includes their lawyers and anyone else who attached themselves to them
Perfectly fine including the 81 million in this group, even the ones who say they "regret" their vote for Biden.
TheEternalPessimist
Where is the FBI to swoop in and arrest these corrupt Democrat lawyers? ......... crickets as usual.
bonfarr
AG
This is like my old roommate that used to phone in bomb threats when he didn't study for an exam at TAMU.
AggieVictor10
AG
captkirk said:

Might be why his lawyer picked it up to begin with.
Less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real.

RFK/brain worm 2024
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
sharpdressedman
My retired judge, friend, and neighbor just told me that the judge presiding over this case/plea bargain will, most likely, do nothing to upset the plea deal apple cart, thereby avoiding both judicial chaos and a fierce backlash from the DOJ. However, the offending attorney, and possibly the law firm, is fair game for the judge's ire. We'll see what happens.

Edit for grammar
Im Gipper
He's probably right. This really does not affect the plea.

I'm Gipper
jac4
AG
Nothing is going to happen.
Get Off My Lawn
I ALMOST feel bad for the left missing out on all of this drama… but because DC is rigged we all know that all this is for naught and I go back to feeling bad about the state of our country…
Ellis Wyatt
Old Tom Morris said:

Just another example of a family and their lackeys who think they can get away with anything…. because they always have.
And they will this time.

I'm old enough to remember when this was called "obstruction."
will25u
Funky Winkerbean
AG
And people called Trump dumb. Holy **** that family is a cluster ****. I hope they face a firing squad.
Jack Squat 83
AG
TheEternalPessimist said:

Where is the FBI to swoop in and arrest these corrupt Democrat lawyers? ......... crickets as usual.

I keep thinking the decision-makers behind FJB are finalizing whatever backup plan they have, before they flip and go all in to hang his ass, and by "all in" I mean to simply step aside.

It is a delicate matter now though because so many players in the different departments are fully involved and might go down in flames too. There is just way too much damning factual information to keep covering for him.

Amazing times we're living in.

Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
TexasAggiesWin
S
one safe place
Love Gun said:

Lol. Holy crap, the corruption just oozes from the Biden Crime Family. This is Watergate type of stuff going on with these clowns, and no one is making a big deal out of it.

This has more to do with than just Hunter, and the DNC, the media, and the rest of the left knows it. Word gets out more about what is really going on, and you're going to have a lot of/more pissed off Americans.

They'd rather report on climate change making the South hot…during the summer.
If we could snap our fingers and everything come out on the clinton foundation and hildabeast's 30,000 emails. on epstein and pedo island, and on the biden crime family, we might have to haul a dozen guillotines to DC, one each on the back of a flatbed trailer. Grab the first 400 people leaving the White House and Capitol Building, democrat and Republic alike, and whack off their heads. The rest would straighten up and fly right.
Logos Stick
We need some vigilante justice.
Gigem_94
AG
will25u said:

This is pretty much the only thing they could say in response, and without a doubt, the judge will buy it because she wants it to be true and absolutely nothing will come if it.
Logos Stick
There is no way this judge will do the right thing. She's in Delaware for crying out loud.

And please spare me the "she was appointed by Trump" garbage. She's a Delaware Democrat beholden to Biden.
Logos Stick
Gigem_94 said:

will25u said:

This is pretty much the only thing they could say in response, and without a doubt, the judge will buy it because she wants it to be true and absolutely nothing will come if it.

Of course.

Why give them a chance to explain anything? They lied to the court pretending to be someone else.

She did so because she wants an out.

She probably worked with them to draft it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.