Active shooter Uvalde Elementary school

142,271 Views | 1334 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by histag10
TxTarpon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
yeah
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
fooz said:

Dude shot his grandmother as well? wtf?

These imbalanced people often shoot the person at home before doing it elsewhere. Sickening.
atmtws
AG
Bill Melugin with Fox is on location and said the shooter killed his grandparents, then went to the school. Melugin said his source was the Uvalde Mayor.
Rapier108
BoydCrowder13 said:

Still never will understand how a person could do something like this to anyone. Little children above all. Defies comprehension and sickens me.
You can't use any kind of logical, rational, or sane reasoning to try to figure it out. It would be like trying to figure out the Holocaust only using normal thinking. It is just not possible. It requires taking your mind into a very bad place, something no one should try to do.
wessimo
AG
Canyon99 said:

The issue isn't guns. The issue is what caused this person to become so heartless that he could take the lives of 14 children and a teacher. We need to pray for the souls of the deceased and their loved ones.

Sadly the root cause you identified is unfixable by man.
BoydCrowder13
I have elementary age kids and this is my worst nightmare. You can't control much in life but this kind of thing can keep you awake at night.
Dan Scott
AG
StandUpforAmerica
Rapier108 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Still never will understand how a person could do something like this to anyone. Little children above all. Defies comprehension and sickens me.
You can't use any kind of logical, rational, or sane reasoning to try to figure it out. It would be like trying to figure out the Holocaust only using normal thinking. It is just not possible. It requires taking your mind into a very bad place, something no one should try to do.
You're right, but the hard part is more and more people are falling into the category of their mental issues causing them to live in these very dark, very bad places. The question becomes what has changed over the last 50+ years?
BadMoonRisin
AG
thank you.
tysker
AG
How did he get into the school?
Arent they all pretty much locked down and entrants need to be buzzed in? Or is that just here in Dallas area?
Thymes
Thoughts and prayers.
The Collective
AG
tysker said:

Arent they all pretty much locked down and entrants need to be buzzed in? Or is that just here in Dallas area?

Same question.
I am always wrong
I don't think the kid was an illegal alien.
rsf0626
i'm seeing conflicting information everywhere about the number of casualties...some say 2, some 14

either way its horrible
Ogre09
AG
Disgusting seeing y'all trying to downplay, twist, and politicize this on the first 2 pages. Wait til you have some ****ing information.
agsalaska
AG
Arm the teachers
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
AgBQ-00
AG
tysker said:

If you shoot out a glass door you just walk in. speculation on my part but if an evil doer is wanting in they will find a way.
Communists aren't people. They are property of the state.
Ellis Wyatt
Ogre09 said:

Disgusting seeing y'all trying to downplay, twist, and politicize this on the first 2 pages. Wait til you have some ****ing information.
This is a discussion forum. Breaking news is always incomplete.

Go back to wherever you came from.
Rapier108
Ogre09 said:

No one was downplaying anything. People were posting what was being reported at that time.
FriscoKid
AG
tysker said:

Bullets break glass without any issue at all.
Hillary paid for warrant to spy on Trump.
jeremiahjt
The Collective said:

tysker said:

Same question.

End of the school year so lots of extra stuff going on. Could be that the school was open to facilitate easier access for parents to get in. This is just a guess mind you.
Hungry Ojos
Ogre09 said:

I've been following the thread and haven't seen any of this. What are you talking about?
CampingAg
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

Rapier108 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

You're right, but the hard part is more and more people are falling into the category of their mental issues causing them to live in these very dark, very bad places. The question becomes what has changed over the last 50+ years?
Technology, internet, social media.
Hungry Ojos
CampingAg said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

Rapier108 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

No fathers at home.
Ellis Wyatt
StandUpforAmerica said:

Rapier108 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

We are a godless nation.
91AggieLawyer
AG
Ogre09 said:

Post specific examples of this, please.

CDub06
AG
Why are you posting some ignorant bot account tweets?
TAMU1990
AG
Why are they saying border patrol was chasing him? Are they there permanently?
wbt5845
AG
News flash just said Abbott said 14 students died.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/texas-school-district-locked-reports-shooter-84940954
hunter2012
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

Rapier108 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Godlessness(amorality) leads to the ones in a dark place to try to lash out for their immortality(i.e. 15 minutes of fame), they falsely believe that people will remember them then. Either that or their nihilism can't be satisfied and they want revenge on creation for existing, themselves included.

People like this need to be committed before they can act.
The Debt
CDub06 said:

Why are you posting some ignorant bot account tweets?

Is "bot" codeword for unofficial source? The "bots" were more right about covid than the nightly news.
agsalaska
AG
There is a video of Abbot's statement a page or two back. He was clearly upset.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
TxTarpon
That was early on rumor because BP came to the scene to help.
CampingAg
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

CampingAg said:

StandUpforAmerica said:

Rapier108 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

No fathers at home.
Also absolutely correct.
45-70Ag
AG
TAMU1990 said:

Why are they saying border patrol was chasing him? Are they there permanently?

Border patrol and dea are all around down there and help when needed.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.