Active shooter Uvalde Elementary school

142,260 Views | 1334 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by histag10
evinoblanco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not sure if already mentioned but if you look at the date on the honor roll awards some of the kids were holding up in their photos (source: ksat.com) it was 5/24/2022 which indicates the awards ceremony was yesterday prior to the attack unless the awards were post-dated.
TAMU1990
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

TAMU1990 said:

Hungry Ojos said:

Rapier108 said:

Quote:

I assume this focus on the cost the guns (throughout the thread) is to show that this was some sort of false flag, and the government supplied the arms?
Not at all so quit assuming.

Asking how he was able to afford that gun an optics is a legitimate question. It's not like he went to a pawn shop and bought 20 year old rifle for $300.

He's one of those spoiled brats that apparently lives with his grandparents and took advantage of them in every way possible. He probably said he wanted a gun, then threw a tantrum when they said "no", so rather than being good parents, they gave in and gave him the money. I don't know why this is such a relevant issue.

You obviously aren't from here. No way his grandmother had that kind of money laying around. You are probably a paid troll. That statement smacks of some liberal white guy in an upper middle class enclave with no clue how people really live.

It's relevant because you have to rule out any other criminal element and help trace back to how he got the weapons.

The irony in your post is outstanding.

In any event, yes, it's much more believable that a emo, dungeons and dragons looking weirdo is part of a Mexican cartel or a drug dealer.
If you have HS kids, you will understand. I no longer use stereotypes when identifying low level drug dealers.
Tom Doniphon
During awards assemblies - or right before / after - Schools tend to be more lax in locking down as tons of parents / family are in and out of the school doors.
Demosthenes81
AG
https://nypost.com/2022/05/24/what-we-know-so-far-about-salvador-ramos-the-suspected-texas-school-shooter/

https://news.sky.com/story/salvador-ramos-what-we-know-so-far-about-teenage-texas-gunman-12620906

Supposedly he moved in with the grandma a few months prior. The grandmother was in the process of evicting the mother from her rental property due to drug use. So there is at least one parent (sic) around. He also self harmed by cutting himself on at least one occasion but no one reported it. Bullied due to a speech impediment and went around in the evening with boxing gloves to take on challengers. Mention of Call of Duty in one of the articles.

Plenty of signals sent out ahead of time if anyone had been noticing, but unfortunately, no one was.

I still believe the high school was the original target but once he crashed his vehicle in the chase the elementary school became a target of opportunity. If he had crashed in front of a 7-11 instead we would be reading a different story.

Edit: Well the Abbott press conference seems to invalidate my last statement.
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
bushytailed
AG
Abbott just said in his press conference that the shooter made three posts on FB: one saying he was going to shoot the grandmother, one saying that he shot the grandmother, and one saying that he was going to shoot up an elementary school.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Abbott and others are doing a press conference on FNC. One AR used, shot his grandmother in the face prior to arriving at the school.

Possible juvenile record, but not certain. He made three Facebook posts beforehand and within 30 or so of the shooting: 1) I'm going to shoot my grandmother; (2) I shot my grandmother; and (3) I'm going to shoot an elementary school.

Abbott asked mayor and sheriff what the problem is, both said there is a mental health problem.
johnrth
Demosthenes81 said:

https://nypost.com/2022/05/24/what-we-know-so-far-about-salvador-ramos-the-suspected-texas-school-shooter/

https://news.sky.com/story/salvador-ramos-what-we-know-so-far-about-teenage-texas-gunman-12620906

Supposedly he moved in with the grandma a few months prior. The grandmother was in the process of evicting the mother from her rental property due to drug use. So there is at least one parent (sic) around. He also self harmed by cutting himself on at least one occasion but no one reported it. Bullied due to a speech impediment and went around in the evening with boxing gloves to take on challengers. Mention of Call of Duty in one of the articles.

Plenty of signals sent out ahead of time if anyone had been noticing, but unfortunately, no one was.

I still believe the high school was the original target but once he crashed his vehicle in the chase the elementary school became a target of opportunity. If he had crashed in front of a 7-11 instead we would be reading a different story.

I assumed he wanted the elementary school because he knew the was absolutely no chance of resistance where as in a high school you've got coaches and other 17 18yr old guys who will fight back. I assumed he just wanted the easiest thing because he was a poon like all mass shooters are trying to make themselves known.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Some crowd member is getting yelled at for trying to make political statements after Abbott finished speaking
213 Grove
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

Some crowd member is getting yelled out for trying to make political statements after Abbott finished speaking

It's BETO
Sex Panther
AG
Is that Beto?
Sex Panther
AG
What a scumbag opportunist
FTAG 2000
AG
Grandma worked at the school until 2020 too. Could be some history there.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Im only listening, tell me you're not serious.
P.U.T.U
AG
Those BORTAC guys are legit and a lot of them are retired military special operators. Used to hunt with one and he was a a retired SEAL.
Verne Lundquist
AG
Dude just set back his already tough campaign
Booma94
AG
He's serious. Beta was in rare form. What a POS.
Sex Panther
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

Im only listening, tell me you're not serious.

Not serious about what
Verne Lundquist
AG
Nice stunt to pull to get more money from the grifter
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
I figured it was a reporter or something, then I saw several other posts saying it was Beto. Disgusting.
justcallmeharry
S
FTAG 2000 said:

Grandma worked at the school until 2020 too. Could be some history there.
His grandmother worked at a school a few blocks away. The history here is that Beta has continuously given proof that he is an idiot.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
FIDO95
AG
Listening to it on WOAI. They just confirmed it was Beto and that he is currently "outside trying to round up media". What an *******.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BenFiasco14
AG

Video
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
. . .
Abbott:

First thing that happened was the gunman shot his grandmother in the face; she contacted police; he fled and had an accident outside of elementary school and ran into the school. Officers with CISD approached the gunman and engaged with him at that time.

He entered a back door and went down two short hallways and went into a classroom on the left hand side. The gunman entered into that classroom and that classroom was connected internally to another classroom. Border Patrol, CISD officers, police, sheriffs and DPS officers converged on that classroom. A Border Patrol officer killed the gunman.

19 children have lost their lives.
2 faculty members lost their lives.
17 people are injured but are not life threatening.
All family members of these students & faculty members have been contacted.

Gunman was 18 years old; reportedly high school dropout
No criminal history identified yet.
May have had a juvenile record but that is yet to be determined.
No known mental health history
Used 1 weapon(AR-15) using .223 rounds

There was no meaningful forewarning of this crime other than what I'm about to tell you.
The only known information that was known in advance was posted by the gunman on Facebook approximately 30 minutes before reaching the school. The first post was to the point of "I'm going to shoot my grandmother." The 2nd post was "I shot my grandmother." The 3rd post maybe less than 15 minutes before arriving at the school was "I'm going to shoot an elementary school."

During the shootout that took place at the school, in addition to the students and faculty, 3 officers were injured and remain in good condition. 1 deputy sheriff lost a daughter in that school.

Before coming out here, we had a long discussion with law enforcement at all levels. We had a discussion with community leaders and elected officials. I asked the sheriff and others an open ended question and got the same answer from the sheriff as well as the mayor of Uvalde.

What is the problem here?

They were straightforward and emphatic. They said "We have a problem with mental health illness in this community." and then they elaborated on the magnitude of the mental health challenges they're facing and the need for more mental health support.

I cannot be more emphatic in saying with great urgency, everybody in this community, the victims, the families, friends, law enforcement involved, the entire community is in utter shock. Some physical wounds by officers, they'll heal in the coming days. The mental and emotional wounds are harder to see and masked far longer.

The State of Texas will be here for a long time and one key point we'll focus on is making everyone in this community has access they need for as long as they need it to address the mental and emotional healthcare needs that they have. [Named resources]

cone
AG
neat
spider96
AG

Never mind, wrong info.
cone
AG
Beto is a real piece of ****
Tom Doniphon
cone said:

Beto is a real piece of ****

An absolute dick head.
LSB_2002
AG
Beto's dumbass thought it was a good idea to interrupt the live press conference to act like the ******** he is!

What a *****!
cone
AG
just the ****ing worst

a complete empty suit with no political instincts
BenFiasco14
AG
Beto successfully made a school shooting all about him
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Ag13
AG
What Beto did may be the lowest thing I have ever seen a politician do. The fact that he's running against Abbott for Governor makes it impossible to not call this a total political stunt.

Doing it at the NRA convention would be one thing. But at a press conference of this magnitude with families in attendance is just horrible. It actually disturbs me that someone could be so callous in their quest for power.
Squadron7
AG
So Robert actually tried throwing a Hail Mary that way?

What. A. Total. Wanker.
45-70Ag
AG
Cop should have pistol whipped his gay ass into the ground.
agsalaska
AG
Ag13 said:

It actually disturbs me that someone could be so callous in their quest for power.
This.
cone
AG
Quote:

It actually disturbs me that someone could be so callous in their quest for power.
he's just stupid

really, he's not very smart

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.