Florida Early Voting

128,237 Views | 1284 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Maacus
bmks270
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bmks270
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PneumAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That sounds like a county I want to live in.
AgOutsideAustin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's no Del Boca Vista but I'll take it.
MookieBlaylock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My uncle lives there pretty sure he voted for Trump
J.P. 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Pretty sure Joe Biden locked up votes from The Villages years ago:

akm91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PneumAg said:

That sounds like a county I want to live in.


Apparently sex life is pretty good in The Villages.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
TRD-Ferguson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yep, at one time had the highest rate of STD's in the nation. Lubbock was a distant second.
.
CW Griswold
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgOutsideAustin said:

It's no Del Boca Vista but I'll take it.


-
Tex100
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oldest median age of any county in the US.
ABattJudd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've been in Lake County, right next door to Sumter, for nearly 20 years. I've been to The Villages numerous times; it's always a hoot to watch the tricked-out golf cart parades.

The Villages actually spills over into Lake County, and I believe it reaches up into Marion as well.

It's interesting to note that a VERY large portion of the Villages population is from Michigan, Ohio, and New York. Yet they still lean heavily to the right.

Once you get outside the Villages, Sumter County is EXTREMELY rural.

My old department chair was a retired SF major who lived there. He was a widower, and on more than one occasion came to work wearing the same clothes he'd worn the day before...and he made sure to tell us why.
Greutzmachers -- Goin' commando!
AgOutsideAustin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CW Griswold said:

AgOutsideAustin said:

It's no Del Boca Vista but I'll take it.





My man !
Dumb_Loggy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yuk. Old people sex is weird.
Prosperdick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fightingfarmer09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AggieRain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fightingfarmer09 said:


I assume IPEV is in person early voting. Have no idea if that dude is legit or not, though I see a bunch of his posts on this board. Seems a little bit sensational to me.
akm91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As of 8:30 am:

Vote By Mail (Returned): D's +530K
Early Voting: R's +41K

Net: D's +489K

FL Early Voting and Vote By Mail Data

For 2016 Election: R's and D's were even when Early voting and Vote by Mail combined
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
AG 2000'
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
akm91 said:

As of 8:30 am:

Vote By Mail (Returned): D's +530K
Early Voting: R's +41K

Net: D's +489K

FL Early Voting and Vote By Mail Data

For 2016 Election: R's and D's were even when Early voting and Vote by Mail combined
That's old. Noon update had Republicans shaving 50K votes off that.
akm91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where are you getting the updated data from?
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
fightingfarmer09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG 2000' said:

akm91 said:

As of 8:30 am:

Vote By Mail (Returned): D's +530K
Early Voting: R's +41K

Net: D's +489K

FL Early Voting and Vote By Mail Data

For 2016 Election: R's and D's were even when Early voting and Vote by Mail combined
That's old. Noon update had Republicans shaving 50K votes off that.


So based on historical breakdowns Ds in Florida needs 700k+ in favor of Rs to win with the projected party voting trends?
Prosperdick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fedup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ABattJudd said:

I've been in Lake County, right next door to Sumter, for nearly 20 years. I've been to The Villages numerous times; it's always a hoot to watch the tricked-out golf cart parades.

The Villages actually spills over into Lake County, and I believe it reaches up into Marion as well.

It's interesting to note that a VERY large portion of the Villages population is from Michigan, Ohio, and New York. Yet they still lean heavily to the right.

Once you get outside the Villages, Sumter County is EXTREMELY rural.

My old department chair was a retired SF major who lived there. He was a widower, and on more than one occasion came to work wearing the same clothes he'd worn the day before...and he made sure to tell us why.


Maybe I'm just picky but I'd rather not screw old women. Don't care how old I get.
EKUAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://joeisdone.github.io/florida/

Let's you hit all early voting. VBM, IPV, etc.

For VBM. 623000 unaffiliated.
Prosperdick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
akm91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Overall D EV lead shrinks by about 27K, down to 462K
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
2021NCAggies
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Think he said Miami Dade is only +4% for Dems right now.

That is horrible news for Dems
Gigem314
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
2021NCAggies said:

Think he said Miami Dade is only +4% for Dems right now.

That is horrible news for Dems
Wow
Prosperdick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
2021NCAggies said:

Think he said Miami Dade is only +4% for Dems right now.

That is horrible news for Dems
Captn_Ag05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Re: Miami-Dade

That is in-person voting. Dems still have a sizeable mail-in lead there. But, Republicans are exceeding expectations there either way.
Prosperdick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bmks270
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well, Rs could wipe away a 500,000 vote lead on Election Day assuming the polling about voting method intent is only a little bit accurate.

Prosperdick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
WHOOP!'91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fedup said:

ABattJudd said:

I've been in Lake County, right next door to Sumter, for nearly 20 years. I've been to The Villages numerous times; it's always a hoot to watch the tricked-out golf cart parades.

The Villages actually spills over into Lake County, and I believe it reaches up into Marion as well.

It's interesting to note that a VERY large portion of the Villages population is from Michigan, Ohio, and New York. Yet they still lean heavily to the right.

Once you get outside the Villages, Sumter County is EXTREMELY rural.

My old department chair was a retired SF major who lived there. He was a widower, and on more than one occasion came to work wearing the same clothes he'd worn the day before...and he made sure to tell us why.


Maybe I'm just picky but I'd rather not screw old women. Don't care how old I get.
Funny thing is that young women feel the same way about old men, unless they are insanely wealthy. So...good luck with all of that.
A & M, GIVE US ROOM!

StoneCold99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG


I didn't keep up with exact numbers back then- how do these compare to 2016? Good or bad for Trump?
Dumb_Loggy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Prosperdick said:




Who is this guy and what credibility does he have?
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.