Father's Last Fight to Save Son From 'Gender Transition' is Unfolding in a Texas Ct.

55,394 Views | 459 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DripAG08
OkinTexas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AgFormerlyInIrving said:

Incredibly sad story.

If liberals had shame, they should be ashamed of themselves for insisting on an environment that HEAVILY PROMOTES this very thing!!!

FIFY
TravelAg2004
AG
They used IVF and an egg donor.
OkinTexas
88planoAg said:

This poor child. Trying to appease /please both parents who are using him as a pawn. There is no winning here, for that child or for his twin, his brother. They have been damaged by this and it will take a lifetime to heal.

No matter your opinion of the entire issue of transgender, I think we can all agree on the above.

That said...I have such a hard time with the idea that young children should be making these decisions and as a result be subjected to chemically altering their puberty. I do not believe this is right.

How the hell three people starred this is beyond me. HE is using the child as a pawn? This is exactly why I don't ever want "a jury of my peers" deciding my fate.
The Fife
TravelAg2004 said:

They used IVF and an egg donor.
UGH. Being DC is hard enough on its own, but when you add a bat**** crazy social mom on top of everything I can't even imagine what a giant mess it becomes.
TravelAg2004
AG
So what is the next step for the father here...legally. I get there are "other" options, but what can he do to try and keep this craziness from moving forward?
1836er
AG
What's needed is a modern-day "underground railroad" to help these parents rescue their children and successfully escape to countries where they can be both safe from bodily mutilation as well and in no danger of extradition back to the USA.
Saint Pablo
The website for her practice has a link to Google Reviews and Facebook Reviews, go show her some love. http://www.drannemd.com/
FTAG 2000
AG
TravelAg2004 said:

So what is the next step for the father here...legally. I get there are "other" options, but what can he do to try and keep this craziness from moving forward?

An appeal is his only chance.

I will say it differently this time - this is BS. The dad is the only biological parent involved here. Tell BSC social justice wanted a daughter and didn't get one so trying to make junior into one "mom" to go fly a kite during spring severe weather season.

BenFiasco14
AG
Appeal and then petition the Texas Supreme Court (assuming he loses). And, theoretically, even a petition for writ of certiorari to the U.S. Supreme Court.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
FTAG 2000
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Appeal and then petition the Texas Supreme Court (assuming he loses). And, theoretically, even a petition for writ of certiorari to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Yep, hopefully the appeals court goes better. This situation is hell on dad, and the kid (and will be worse if mom gets to take a knife to his manhood so she can have her little daughter and stick it to dad).

Haven't seen the jury makeup on this decision, guessing it was predominantly female.
OkinTexas
Saint Pablo said:

The website for her practice has a link to Google Reviews and Facebook Reviews, go show her some love. http://www.drannemd.com/

She's a damned Dr?
Saint Pablo
OkinTexas said:

Saint Pablo said:

She's a damned Dr?
Pediatrician. So she is probably giving out advice on how to do this to many people.
ac04
struggling to comprehend how this is possible. why isn't this story getting more media attention?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Quote:

why isn't this story getting more media attention?

come on, bro...
Post removed:
by user
ntxVol
AG 2000' said:

Haven't seen the jury makeup on this decision, guessing it was predominantly female.
Even that make no sense, my wife always wanted a daughter but she damn sure loves the hell out of her boys.

This whole story is disturbing.
Gilligan
AG
This mess brings a whole new meaning to "a boy named Sue"

Kids are mean and growing up is tough, but everyone who makes it to adulthood went through it in their own way.

Some had it better than others.

The boys with family names like Kelly, Shannon, Jodie, Leslie, Francis, Carroll, Marion (John Wayne), etc...

They have it tough already. Then you decide you're going to dress your seven year old son up as a drag queen and send him off to school and tell him it's OK and everything is going to be alright. Drop him off and go to work.

...then add in social media and pour gas on the flames.

The kid doesn't stand a chance. How and where will he find long term happiness?

Tom Doniphon
This is absolutely sickening... I'd go apesht if I'm that father. What the fk kinda world is it where this is even possible?
Sweet Clementine
AG
Just FYI, the sources that you are all reading on this are extremely biased towards the father. The father is a con man who is blasting these things on social media to make himself look good.
Do yourselves a favor and go find some actual information about this case before condemning and threatening the mother.
ac04
happy to read more if you've got some links handy
Sweet Clementine
AG
I was reading some court documents the other day from previous filings, let me find them.
mrad85
AG
Sweet Clementine said:

Just FYI, the sources that you are all reading on this are extremely biased towards the father. The father is a con man who is blasting these things on social media to make himself look good.
Do yourselves a favor and go find some actual information about this case before condemning and threatening the mother.
Links would be real handy.
Sweet Clementine
AG
https://www.casemine.com/judgement/us/5b5af611fe30dd519068f711

Here is a judgment about their marriage, which was annulled due to the dad misleading the mom about pretty much his entire past.
Sweet Clementine
AG
Do you really think that the mom is forcing the child to do this? I know that's what you've read, but dad has done a great job of mobilizing the anti-trans movement to back him up.
He also has solicited many many donations and allegedly quit his job to live off of the money that he has received.
Faustus
Lots to this story I'm missing.

How did the non-biological mother get custody over the actual father?

I assume she adopted the child, but if the mom and dad separated when the child was 3, then that was the time to get her out of the picture by at least seeking to be the sole managing conservator over his biological children.

I'd be curious what the legal theories were at trial, and how they were presented. I'm having difficulty envisioning a jury siding with the mom based on the facts as presented here. Are there any articles that lay out the two sides' legal filings and arguments?

Edit: From the link above it looks like the marriage was annulled over the father's objections because he lied about his employment, education, military service, and marriage history.

Claimed to be working on his PhD when he did not have a college degree.
Claimed to be a career Marine and served for 5-6 years, when he was only one for a "very short period of time" before being removed for being underage.
He was in the army before being discharged due to an admission of homosexuality, which he failed to tell the wife.

The latter would explain the need for in vitro fertilization certainly.
I'm going to hold off on taking the father at his word on the present case for now.

Sweet Clementine
AG
https://www.quora.com/How-much-truth-is-there-in-the-Save-James-case

This seems to lay out some of the flaws in the dad's case.
The second entry is very informative. I'd copy paste but I'm on my phone and it's being difficult.

who?mikejones
AG
Sweet Clementine said:

Do you really think that the mom is forcing the child to do this? I know that's what you've read, but dad has done a great job of mobilizing the anti-trans movement to back him up.
He also has solicited many many donations and allegedly quit his job to live off of the money that he has received.

Yes. Its more plausible than a kid having determined they are the wrong gender by 7 years old.

This is child abuse and it is sickening. I dont care if the dad lied in the past.

Gilligan
AG
Maybe there should be a test or a basic qualification for reproduction?

The "parents" in this case, and I use the term lightly, probably wouldn't pass.
Sweet Clementine
AG
Also the report that the child will be "chemically castrated" is an exaggeration. When the child is older it is possible that puberty blockers might be used. The mom is trying to enroll the child in a program at Children's Dallas, and according to their website they follow the guidelines set out by other entities in treatment.

https://www.childrens.com/specialties-services/specialty-centers-and-programs/endocrinology/programs-and-services/genecis-program

BenFiasco14
AG
Sweet Clementine said:

Not being okay with a crazy parent letting their seven year old child take hormone-altering drugs and/or chopping off his ***** DOES NOT equal "anti-trans movement"
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Nuclear Scramjet
Sweet Clementine said:

https://www.quora.com/How-much-truth-is-there-in-the-Save-James-case

This seems to lay out some of the flaws in the dad's case.
The second entry is very informative. I'd copy paste but I'm on my phone and it's being difficult.

Blah blah blah, all I see is someone supporting child abuse and forcing a kid to be a trans kid at AGE 7. There are zero examples or situations in which this is okay that makes her better than him. He could be a complete piece of **** and he would still be better than her abhorrent child abusing level of psychopathy.

And yes, I'll call out anyone who supports this as a supporter of child abuse. If I ever find out you are working at anything my kids are at, I would campaign to get you fired. You have absolutely no idea just how strongly I feel about this issue. I have written senators and the governor. I will do whatever it takes.
Tanya 93
Faustus said:

Lots to this story I'm missing.

How did the non-biological mother get custody over the actual father?

I assume she adopted the child, but if the mom and dad separated when the child was 3, then that was the time to get her out of the picture by at least seeking to be the sole managing conservator over his biological children.

I'd be curious what the legal theories were at trial, and how they were presented. I'm having difficulty envisioning a jury siding with the mom based on the facts as presented here. Are there any articles that lay out the two sides' legal filings and arguments?
She gave birth.

It is a tricky issue and I don't think anyone would ever rule she isn't the mom.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.