Father's Last Fight to Save Son From 'Gender Transition' is Unfolding in a Texas Ct.

55,378 Views | 459 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DripAG08
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
waitwhat? said:

Am I the only one that wouldn't be able to help but get violent in this case?
If that was my kids she was planning to basically setup for suicide, she would be dead already.

I'd rather let a jury decide how it all ends than a judge.

Of course he should have never married such a whack job to begin with.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
dreyOO
hbtheduce said:

Texas should ban gender reassignment surgery until someone is 18.

This. Seems like a no-brainer.
Serotonin
AG
7 year old boy:

Scenario 1: A grownup talked to me about fondling my genitalia and I've decided I'm ok with it because I trust grownups.

Scenario 2: A grownup talked to me about cutting off my genitalia and I've decided I'm ok with it because I trust grownups.

Scenario 1 is horrific and the adult in the scenario should be locked away for life.

Scenario 2 is even worse.
kag00
AG
Your not legally allowed to have sex until you are 18. How can we argue it is OK to permanently change those same body parts at 4? This is insane.
ham98
violence isn't always the best solution but sometimes it is.
BMX Bandit
Should be noted the mother is not seeking to chemically or surgically change the boys sex.

(At this time)
_mpaul
AG
Sounds like mom wanted a girl from the get go and was disappointed she had two sons.
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
ham98 said:

violence isn't always the best solution but sometimes it is.

V I _ L E N C E

Sometimes violence is the answer
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
The blue leaning countries are putting anti-men feminazi types on family court benches lately. Have a former colleague that had a jury trial in family court to cut off ex's custody entirely after she beat their 6 year old to the point of hospitalization.

The judge apparently had just gone through a divorce and was basically anti-men. She wouldn't let photos of the injuries, hospital records, the wife's plea agreement for the beating (kept her out of jail but I think got her a long term of probation), or any mention of the extensive remedial parenting and anger management classes into evidence for the jury to hear.

Needless to say he lost, but apparently the judge made so many serious errors that his reaction was, "this sucks but I get a free appeal and I probably get to embarrass the judge pretty well.
PCC_80
AG
blindey said:

The blue leaning countries are putting anti-men feminazi types on family court benches lately. Have a former colleague that had a jury trial in family court to cut off ex's custody entirely after she beat their 6 year old to the point of hospitalization.

The judge apparently had just gone through a divorce and was basically anti-men. She wouldn't let photos of the injuries, hospital records, the wife's plea agreement for the beating (kept her out of jail but I think got her a long term of probation), or any mention of the extensive remedial parenting and anger management classes into evidence for the jury to hear.

Needless to say he lost, but apparently the judge made so many serious errors that his reaction was, "this sucks but I get a free appeal and I probably get to embarrass the judge pretty well.
Hard to believe that a judge would prohibit evidence of abuse out of the court when that is what is being alleged. But, feminazi's are going to feminazi. I hope this all gets turned over on appeal.

Apparently the left cares more about their causes than about the children effected by their causes.
agsalaska
AG
kag00 said:

Your not legally allowed to have sex until you are 18. How can we argue it is OK to permanently change those same body parts at 4? This is insane.

Really? It's illegal to have sex before 18?

I never knew there was such a law.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
So the mom used one of those big women's hairbrushes to administer the beating and the judge wouldn't even let the jury see the brush she used to do the deed or really even let people talk about it. By all accounts it was pretty bad.
Martin Cash
AG
annie88 said:

This is sad. Just sad. If the kid wants to do this at 18, that's fine, this is abuse and the fact the kids are still with her and she's a pediatrician is unreal.
No, it's not. It's perverse.
annie88
AG
Martin Cash said:

annie88 said:

This is sad. Just sad. If the kid wants to do this at 18, that's fine, this is abuse and the fact the kids are still with her and she's a pediatrician is unreal.
No, it's not. It's perverse.

I don't agree with it either, my point though is that he would legally have the choice to do it whether you or I approve or not.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
annie88
AG
That's awful. Glad she lost though.
Tom Doniphon
S S S
BigRobSA
I would consider this an assault on my son and would end committing acts of evil only seen on movie screens.

Touch my son in anything but a loving way and I'll f/ck you, and everyone involved, up. 6'6" and 300 lbs of pissed off MexiHonky.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
annie88 said:

she didn't. She won. Has to get fixed on appeal now.
Nuclear Scramjet
waitwhat? said:

I mean, assuming the case is lost I would just keep him at home and open fire when/if the police showed up and try to hold them off until some social revolution or something.

And I don't mean that as some internet badassery. I genuinely cannot imagine being forced to let my son be mutilated just because some judge says I have to.

I'd take the kids and leave the country if that was an option. If not, I'm absolutely getting violent. Take out the ex-wife and the Judge. I would rather my kids go into foster care than to a woman like this. She is evil and is using her kids as a prop. Any judge that gives this mentally ill woman deserves the same judgement for they are not fit to rule in any case.
Nuclear Scramjet
CanyonAg77 said:

Were that my kid, I would be googling "countries without extradition treaties"

Still a number of places in Eastern Europe like that such as Transnistria.
annie88
AG
blindey said:

annie88 said:

she didn't. She won. Has to get fixed on appeal now.
Oh. I misread. Are we talking about the brush lady? That's bull*****
CSTXAg92
AG
waitwhat? said:

I mean, assuming the case is lost I would just keep him at home and open fire when/if the police showed up and try to hold them off until some social revolution or something.

And I don't mean that as some internet badassery. I genuinely cannot imagine being forced to let my son be mutilated just because some judge says I have to.
Don't misplace the ire against law enforcement...
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
blindey said:

judge or not, we're all human and i'd be on the ****ing warpath.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
PLUM LOCO said:

Just in case you had any doubt...

wretched.
BenFiasco14
AG
PLUM LOCO said:

Just in case you had any doubt...

Why do they almost always have "this look"?

There is research to be done here by REAL academics to figure out why.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Martin Cash
AG
I see no reference to where this 'Texas courtroom' is. Anyone know? Is this even legit?
BMX Bandit
Dallas
thirdcoast
AG
I feel like giving birth to boy and girl twins is a common wish for women. This mother is just going the extra mile to make it so.

Although the court did everything they could to appease this crazed mother, I doubt very much any medical professional will take responsibility for putting anything in this kids body. If they do the father will likely raise a record go fund me, and sue everyone involved out of business.

Quote:

Georgulas (the mother) has refused to have James revaluated and has sought "gender transition therapy" for the seven-year-old. She enrolled him in a program that would have started James' official transition, including puberty blockers in the coming years. The program did not accept James due to Younger's (the father) refusal to participate.

https://www-lifesitenews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/mommy-says-im-a-girl-a-fathers-final-chance-to-save-his-son-comes-in-court-in-october?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCKAE%3D#aoh=15715268899102&_ct=1571526893890&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lifesitenews.com%2Fnews%2Fmommy-says-im-a-girl-a-fathers-final-chance-to-save-his-son-comes-in-court-in-october
Just an Ag
AG
Dad, take the kid and run. I'll ignore the Amber Alert.
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
Incredibly sad story.

If liberals had shame, they should be ashamed of themselves for insisting on an environment that allows and encourages this very thing!!!
thirdcoast
AG
Father says his son lacks 6 of the 8 characteristics in the gender dysphoria rule book below. But I'm sure his mom is trying real hard to prove him wrong and mark off all 6 to achieve her goal.

In children, gender dysphoria diagnosis involves at least six of the following and an associated significant distress or impairment in function, lasting at least six months.

1) A strong desire to be of the other gender or an insistence that one is the other gender

2) A strong preference for wearing clothes typical of the opposite gender

3) A strong preference for cross-gender roles in make-believe play or fantasy play

4) A strong preference for the toys, games or activities stereotypically used or engaged in by the other gender

5) A strong preference for playmates of the other gender

6) A strong rejection of toys, games and activities typical of one's assigned gender

7) A strong dislike of one's sexual anatomy

8) A strong desire for the physical sex characteristics that match one's experienced gender
cupcakesprinkles
AG
That mom sounds like she is possessed by a demon.
MD1993
AG
My son wanted to play pro football. Yet of course he has my DNA. I should of had him on steroids to make him faster and stronger, because it was his dream.

It is the same thing, I difference
88planoAg
AG
thirdcoast said:

Although the court did everything they could to appease this crazed mother, I doubt very much any medical professional will take responsibility for putting anything in this kids body.

]

She IS a medical professional.

Trigger06
AG
https://www.dailywire.com/news/jury-rules-against-texas-dad-trying-to-save-7-year-old-son-from-gender-transition-potential-castration

Father loses. Freaking ridiculous.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.