Father's Last Fight to Save Son From 'Gender Transition' is Unfolding in a Texas Ct.

55,431 Views | 459 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DripAG08
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

All kidding aside, who would intentionally do that to their 8 y/o child.
A liberal.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
schmellba99
AG
Ag87H2O said:

"Jude is very confused," he said. "He struggles with honesty questions because he knows very well he is lying when he goes to his mother's house. In the shower he has pointed at James' ***** and said how can he be a girl. I have to tell him, the court has legally [prohibited] me from answering that question."

This is just plain sick. How the mother ever got custody in the first place is a travesty of justice. She is a child abuser and shouldn't be within a mile of her sons.
That court, with zero due respect, could come suck a D if it were me.

There is no court in this world that has the authority to tell me how to be a father to my children - this is beyond an outrage to me on a personal level.
BMX Bandit
Quote:

I caught some heat for it last night but I told y'all this father deserved some of the blame here. A dad should be his seven year old son's hero. It doesn't sound like this dad is hero material. The mom is absolutely a POS but no way this happens to an involved, good dad. Still, a parent should not be able to alter a child's body like this. A parent should not be able to tattoo their child much less turn them into the opposite sex. I bet the mom has a problem with circumcision. It goes back to parents need to teach kids that God made them perfect just the way they are. That they are loved just the way they are. They don't need to change anything because they are already perfect. I still think dads need to teach their boys how to be boys and they need to spend a ton of time with them.
You caught heat because your post was garbage.

The dad is not his hero because the mom has been planting ideas about being a girl and dad being an abuser since the kid was 3 years old.

he has tried to be involved, but court orders are preventing him from "being a good dad"

dads should teach boys to be boys. the mom and courts aren't letting this dad do that.
schmellba99
AG
AggieSarah01 said:

Only ONE of the jurors sided with the father?! Out of 12? Were the rest afraid of being called transphobic or is there more to the story that we have not heard? Absolutely sickening. That poor little boy.
In all honestly with today's climate and the social media aspect - wouldn't surprise me one bit if fear of being an outcast on social media and being called a transphobic whatever or racist was a definite player in the decisions.

Granted, you also have to keep in mind that almost all juries are comprised of the dumbest of the dumb because nobody wants to serve on a jury, and the fact that the mom is a doctor probably swayed a lot of opinions - because doctors are smart and always right, after all, aren't they?
schmellba99
AG
vettmaster99 said:

Any physician that performs these gender "transition" procedures on children need to have their license to practice pulled.
They need a *******ed bullet in the head, F the license to practice pulled nonsense.

This is literally the modern day equivalent of Joseph Mengele. I'm not joking - it is exactly the same concept, because this is a big social experiment being waged on children against their will - because children do not have the capacity to make logical decisions. On account that they are fuggin CHILDREN.

nortex97
AG
Another data point in the GLBTQ agenda demonstrating that it is, at its core, child abuse.

Don't vote for leftists (or sit on your hands), just because you are frustrated about the conservatives, and don't have children with them either. (This judge was elected, and a loon, and ran unopposed. Don't live in Democrat plantations either).

Goodness.
Muy
AG
Not sure what lengths I'd go to if I were the father in this situation. A crazy lady is about to permanently disfigure my son and set him on a course for misery and tragedy.
Sweet Clementine
AG
I'd love to tell y'all that you shouldn't rush to judgment and that you may not be getting the full story here, but who am I kidding. This is the TexAgs Politics board and y'all are going to shout "fake news" at anything that doesn't support your outrage.

There's more to the story than is being reported.
mrad85
AG
Sweet Clementine said:

I'd love to tell y'all that you shouldn't rush to judgment and that you may not be getting the full story here, but who am I kidding. This is the TexAgs Politics board and y'all are going to shout "fake news" at anything that doesn't support your outrage.

Ok, maybe there is.

Enlighten us with it please.

Rapier108
Sweet Clementine said:

The mother wants to pump drugs and hormones into her son and eventually cut off his *****.

Why she wants to do it, and whether or not the father is a great guy is irrelevant.

You're defending it because you see that anyone opposing it as "anti-trans".
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
schmellba99
AG
Sweet Clementine said:

It is bull**** posts like this that cause me to say things like "quit being a B and just post this super secret information that you know instead of looking down your nose and claiming some moral superiority over everybody by hinting you have secret or additional information but not actually posting it".

Damn.
mrad85
AG
schmellba99 said:

It is bull**** posts like this that cause me to say things like "quit being a B and just post this super secret information that you know instead of looking down your nose and claiming some moral superiority over everybody by hinting you have secret or additional information but not actually posting it".

Damn.
Somebody must have pissed in your Fruit Loops this morning. You're on a roll.

(I agree with you)
schmellba99
AG
Sweet Clementine said:

Obviously I'm not going to change anyone's mind, especially here. But please refrain from making snap judgements based on one (murky) side of the story. The "facts" that are being reported in this case are from websites and entities with a decidedly ultra-conservative viewpoint, and their reporting on the case reflects such.
How about this - if you have this information - FUGGIN POST IT INSTEAD OF HINTING AROUND ABOUT IT BUT PROVIDING NO ACTUAL SUBSTANCE!

You are the guy that goes on a picture thread and gets all buttsore that nobody is posting pictures anymore, and writes a post to complain about not posting pictures - but doesn't actually contribute anything of substance in the process.
schmellba99
AG
mrad85 said:

schmellba99 said:

Damn.
Somebody must have pissed in your Fruit Loops this morning. You're on a roll.

(I agree with you)
I have a general hate of the human race, and things like this only stoke the fire that much more. Because we literally are the only species on earth that will ultimately be the species that drives itself into extinction. The reason? Because we are stupid as a species and don't eliminate that part of our species that has no benefit.
Sweet Clementine
AG
No hormones or puberty blockers will be started at this time, and they are not even planned to be started yet. No castration, chemical or otherwise, will occur before the child is old enough/of legal age to decide.
schmellba99
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

So, trying to put on my most reasonable, non knee jerk hat here.. The hardest part is that when you've got a sociopathic liar on one hand.. that doesn't really sound like a stable home for the kids either.

If mom is actually enrolling her kid in the Children's Health hospital genecis thingybopper, she is taking the kid to doctors, keeping the kids fed, providing clothing, getting them to school every day..

The children don't sound like they are in immediate physical danger, so removing them from their parents entirely may be out of the question, esp if there aren't any aunts/uncles etc. that can step up.

Lot of bad and sad and crazy in this case.
Teaching a boy from the time he was 3 or 4 that he's actually a girl and going to friggin court to get permission to begin the process of permanently changing HIM to a IT is the friggin definition of physical danger.

This kid will hang himself, shoot himself, wig out and go on a rampage of death before doing either before IT is 15 years old as a result of the psycological and physical abuse this crazy ass "mom" is putting the kid through. How is that not immediate physical danger?
BusterAg
AG
Sweet Clementine said:

I have an idea.

Let's enact a law where the sons of all convicted murderers are castrated at age 8.

Bad idea?

Of course there is more to the story. The dad is likely a complete waste of human space. We all see that. That doesn't change the fact that altering the physical development of an 8 year old is not right, and it is a fathers place to stand up and raise holy hell when something like this is threatened towards your kid, I don't care how much of a scumbag your are.
Sweet Clementine
AG
BusterAg said:

Sweet Clementine said:

I have an idea.

Let's enact a law where the sons of all convicted murderers are castrated at age 8.

Bad idea?

Of course there is more to the story. The dad is likely a complete waste of human space. We all see that. That doesn't change the fact that altering the physical development of an 8 year old is not right, and it is a fathers place to stand up and raise holy hell when something like this is threatened towards your kid, I don't care how much of a scumbag your are.

I'm trying to tell you that at this point no one is altering the development of the child. No hormones or puberty blockers are going to be given at this time.
PanzerAggie06
AG
Not altering the physical development of the boy....perhaps. What of the mental and psychological development of the boy? Sounds as it that will be altered.
FTAG 2000
AG
Sweet Clementine said:

No hormones or puberty blockers will be started at this time, and they are not even planned to be started yet. No castration, chemical or otherwise, will occur before the child is old enough/of legal age to decide.
Psycho mom has been working on him mentally for the past three years. Now she'll get as long as she needs before he turns 18 to keep working on him to convince him he's really mommy's little girl.

This is child abuse, plain and simple.
mrad85
AG
Sweet Clementine said:

BusterAg said:

Sweet Clementine said:

I have an idea.

Bad idea?

I'm trying to tell you that at this point no one is altering the development of the child. No hormones or puberty blockers are going to be given at this time.
"Georgulas registered James as a girl with the local elementary school when she enrolled him in kindergarten."

""His 'coming out' party was his fifth birthday party. It was the first time he ever showed up in a dress. Everyone who was in pre-K with him knew him as a boy.""

According to court documents, Georgulas has also requested the court:

"Limit the Father's consecutive overnight possession of both children and/or supervising Father's possession if he fails to affirm Luna [sic]. Enjoining Non-Affirming Behavior. Enjoining Father from engaging in non affirming behavior and/or taking Luna outside the home as James, or allowing others to do so."

I don't know what to tell you, but if this isn't trying to "alter the development of this child", I don't know what is.
BenFiasco14
AG
Sweet Clementine said:

BusterAg said:

Sweet Clementine said:

I have an idea.

Bad idea?

CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Sweet Clementine
AG
The above said "physical development" of the child.
Tom Doniphon
How anyone can pretend to defend or explain away this garbage is outside of normalcy.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Sweet Clementine said:

The above said "physical development" of the child.
Have you posted a single link in this thread to backup any of your claims? I just speed read all 8 pages so I'm sorry if I missed it, but you seemed to make a lot of "Thats not true" claims w/o posting anything to back up your claims. If I'm only getting half the story here please show me where I can find the other half.

Again, sorry if I missed it, I was reading quick.
Sweet Clementine
AG
I have not posted any links to the other side of the story, because it is not being blasted all over the internet.
It's TexAgs. I know things. Lol
mrad85
AG
Sweet Clementine said:

I have not posted any links to the other side of the story, because it is not being blasted all over the internet.
So, you heard it from a friend, that heard it from a friend, who overheard the janitor at Walmart talking about it?

Please, take your troll somewhere else. TIA
PanzerAggie06
AG
So you're making things up. Got it. That's all you had to say, "I'm making this stuff up as I go along".
Tom Doniphon
You keep saying "it's texags" like it ain't a microcosm of the state or nation.... most all people think this is horsesht. But you know that.
Nuclear Scramjet
Sweet Clementine said:

>other side of the story

What you mean trying to justify chemical castration of children?
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
mrad85 said:

Sweet Clementine said:

So, you heard it from a friend, that heard it from a friend, who overheard the janitor at Walmart talking about it?

Please, take your troll somewhere else. TIA
schmellba99
AG
PanzerAggie06 said:

Not altering the physical development of the boy....perhaps. What of the mental and psychological development of the boy? Sounds as it that will be altered.
Exactly.

Take any kid out there and start at age 3 and every single day of their lives spend an inordinate amount of time telling them that they are losers and worthless and will never amount to anything in life. Repeat that cycle over a period of years - especially in the early years where development of the brain is key.

What do you think will happen to that kid?
Get Off My Lawn
IF you actually have valid inside information, then Good! A child is avoiding physical mutilation for the time being.

You must understand, though, that this is an incredibly low bar. You touted inside info like it was a story changer. It's not. The woman is simply abusing her son to a lesser degree.

There's a really sick portion of society that is advocating for and advancing gender confusion - and their very existence is a tragedy.
Ellis Wyatt
Sweet Clementine said:

There is nothing more to the story that justifies what this psychotic mother is doing to her child. Only a monster would do such a thing or defend it.
Cancelled
AG
What are we talking about here? Are we talking about cutting this kid's dick off?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.