Father's Last Fight to Save Son From 'Gender Transition' is Unfolding in a Texas Ct.

55,439 Views | 459 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DripAG08
Post removed:
by user
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Trigger06 said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/jury-rules-against-texas-dad-trying-to-save-7-year-old-son-from-gender-transition-potential-castration

Father loses. Freaking ridiculous.
The Texas Supreme Court needs to expedite a hearing, because she is about to kill that boy.

Other than that, there is only one other option and it will not be a good ending.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Rapier108
third coast.. said:

Legally how is this possible? Serious question.
Liberals don't follow the law. They rule based on feelz and whatever gets them street cred.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
BenFiasco14
AG
Sickening! This is the future liberals want
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Post removed:
by user
Eagle2020
AG
I can not believe this is happening in Texas.
aggietony2010
AG
All the thoughts I have on how this father should proceed next would likely get me banned or have law enforcement knock on my door.

****ing disgusting.
AggieSarah01
AG
Only ONE of the jurors sided with the father?! Out of 12? Were the rest afraid of being called transphobic or is there more to the story that we have not heard? Absolutely sickening. That poor little boy.
Tom Doniphon
As I posted earlier....

S S S

Problem solved.
Trigger06
AG
Who do you shoot? I put myself in the father's shoes as a thought experiment. I couldn't come up with any way to bring about an acceptable outcome. Nothing good came out of any of the scenarios I came up with.
Nuclear Scramjet
Trigger06 said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/jury-rules-against-texas-dad-trying-to-save-7-year-old-son-from-gender-transition-potential-castration

Nuclear Scramjet
Rapier108 said:

Trigger06 said:

The Texas Supreme Court needs to expedite a hearing, because she is about to kill that boy.

Other than that, there is only one other option and it will not be a good ending.

Oh there are always options, it's just a matter of whether you care about the law. Of course given that the law just ruled in favor of castrating a 7 year old boy, I'm not sure the law has any meaning anymore.
BusterAg
AG
This is where the right should learn from the left.

There is no reason why there shouldn't be daily protests outside of this woman's place of business reminding her patients that she is sexually abusing her child.

In addition, this man needs to be on the circuit of conservative radio and TV telling the story, make it national news, and raise a war chest to really destroy this woman's life unless she gives up on mutilation. Sue her in civil court. File charges for child endangerment. Sue the school district. Sue the child therapist. Get an emergency mandate from the appeals court.

With enough political pressure, this gets fixed by the Texas Supreme Court quickly.

We are too busy being responsible for our own lives to help a brother out who clearly needs help. It's kind of sad, really.
Proc92
There must be more to the story here that is not included in these two stories. At least there better be.
vettmaster99
AG
Any physician that performs these gender "transition" procedures on children needs to have their license to practice pulled.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Quote:

"I want you to imagine having electronic communication with your son on FaceTime, and imagine that your ex-wife has dressed him as a drag queen to talk to you," Younger told host Luke Macias during an episode of "The Luke Macias Show" podcast in January. "He has false eyelashes and makeup. His hair has got glitter in it. He's wearing a dress."

"Now imagine how you would feel seeing what I believe is actual sexual abuse I believe this is not just emotional abuse but is the very, most fundamental form of sexual abuse, tampering with the sexual identity of a vulnerable boy," the father continued.

Wow. this is difficult to read. Sad.

I've had relatives that have had absolutely brutal. divorces. brutal. custody disputes. Hearing about it from both sides, is absolutely heart-wrenching.

But this is on a completely different level. And people will still somehow protest in favor of it...without a finger waggle on the keyboard to try to confirm the facts of the situation...In fact, most wont even click the link to read the actual story and will instead form opinions on just the headline and link alone..."Progress" and all that.

Any Concerned Moderates want to weigh in on this one? Lecture us about the "slippery slope" fallacy again, for old times sake?
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
AggieSarah01
AG
Even if this were a girl...false eyelashes and makeup at 7 years old?

Not OK.
Ags4DaWin
The only definite solution for the dad in this situation is to permanently remove mom from the equation.

Also if there has been involvement in this from her family supporting her side it would be necessary to remove them as well....in one fell swoop. Then exit the country with the kids.....hit up Mexico first and from there find another country to stay until i could bribe the right people for the right kind of passport to get names and nationalities changed. That way if you are ever caught the kids cannot go back to mom or her crazy family. And yeah....i would be okay frying for that.

Wouldn't see a judge placing the kids with the extended family of the nonbiological mother but you never know.

And no I am not saying he should really do this.....i am just being completely hypothetical here.
Urban Ag
AG
I have to agree with this. No man should ever default to the influence of modern feminist liberal bullsh** as it pertains to your sons. Never. I've taken my sons with me every step of the way since they were infants. I've taken the diaper bag to the deer blind. I rigged my Polaris for a car seat. And I am very fortunate that my wife is far from liberal and we also have a great male support system on both sides of the family.

The war on boys is a real thing. It simply is. Fathers need to step the F up and be fathers and not give an inch on this leftist garbage. Fight for your boys to be boys.
Zemira
AG
I would normally never advocate running but run. Cash out everything put it in a Swiss bank and take both your sons somewhere that your BSC ex, her lawyers and the idiots in that court can't find you. I'm almost positive some people have tried to help you along the way to fight this. Take them up on this and fight like hell from somewhere she can't find you.
Grits
AG
But if you cause one of these little ones who trusts in me to fall into sin, it would be better for you to have a large millstone tied around your neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea. Matthew 18:6

Judgement will come, and the mom will answer for her actions one day.
mrad85
AG
Grits said:

Hopefully before they chop the kid's d**k off
BrazosDog02
AG
mrad85 said:

Grits said:

Thats cute. Thats good and all, and I hope it does in fact come, but while we wait for all this judgment, a kids life on this earth is being altered for the worse. He COULD have had a normal life, but not now, and it only gets worse.
Grits
AG
mrad85 said:

Grits said:

Who knows. Sometimes innocent people like the father and son suffer as a consequence of liberal ideology. Those who dont vote at all are just as guilty as those who support that kind of evil.
mrad85
AG
Grits said:

mrad85 said:

Grits said:

Who knows. Sometimes innocent people like the father and son suffer as a consequence of liberal ideology. Those who dont vote at all are just as guilty as those who support that kind of evil.
I totally agree.

It's time all the fence sitters get off their ass and vote to put an end to all this craziness. Voting might even not be enough, it may require actually voicing your opinion and standing up for what you believe to be right.

chickencoupe16
AG
When do the dicks and rulers get brought out? Maybe you two should PM that portion of this idiocy
hbtheduce
AG
A lot of posters on here seem rightfully pissed off.

What can we do to help this situation?
88planoAg
AG
This poor child. Trying to appease /please both parents who are using him as a pawn. There is no winning here, for that child or for his twin, his brother. They have been damaged by this and it will take a lifetime to heal.

No matter your opinion of the entire issue of transgender, I think we can all agree on the above.

That said...I have such a hard time with the idea that young children should be making these decisions and as a result be subjected to chemically altering their puberty. I do not believe this is right.
aezmvp
blindey said:

The blue leaning countries are putting anti-men feminazi types on family court benches lately. Have a former colleague that had a jury trial in family court to cut off ex's custody entirely after she beat their 6 year old to the point of hospitalization.

The judge apparently had just gone through a divorce and was basically anti-men. She wouldn't let photos of the injuries, hospital records, the wife's plea agreement for the beating (kept her out of jail but I think got her a long term of probation), or any mention of the extensive remedial parenting and anger management classes into evidence for the jury to hear.

Needless to say he lost, but apparently the judge made so many serious errors that his reaction was, "this sucks but I get a free appeal and I probably get to embarrass the judge pretty well.
Honestly at some point this justifies filing professional complaints with the bar depending on what the appeals court has to say. Won't go anywhere but seriously justified.
waitwhat?
88planoAg said:

This poor child. Trying to appease /please both parents who are using him as a pawn.
What?
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
FTAG 2000
AG
She's not even the biological mother.

Take the kids and run dad, we'll all ignore that Amber Alert.

And the Texas leg better step up and pass something to prevent this type of child abuse from occurring.

samurai_science
88planoAg said:

This poor child. Trying to appease /please both parents who are using him as a pawn. There is no winning here, for that child or for his twin, his brother. They have been damaged by this and it will take a lifetime to heal.

No matter your opinion of the entire issue of transgender, I think we can all agree on the above.

That said...I have such a hard time with the idea that young children should be making these decisions and as a result be subjected to chemically altering their puberty. I do not believe this is right.
No, we can't all agree. How is the dad using the kids as a pawn? Your post is just.......bad.
RAB91
This whole thing is sad (and maddening) on so many levels...
  • I would guess that the 'mom' owns 99.9% of the blame on this one.
  • Adults who go down this path have some sort of mental stability issues. Why would even allow it on someone under 18 is beyond me.
  • Maybe some town can pass a law creating a sanctuary type city for parents wanting to protect kids like this (only somewhat kidding)
HtownAg92
AG
When I was in law school, I clerked for a family law attorney who represented a dad who had to hide his kids from his wife because of her sex predator father. The Court had denied any restrictions on the grandpa's access to the child, so Dad had his parents take the kids and hide them. Dad got jailed for contempt because he refused to tell the Judge where the kids were. Media caught wind of it and he became a hero while sitting in jail for months and refusing to give up. The other side finally broke and agreed that grandpa could never have unsupervised access to the kids.

If this guy has the means to hide the kids and the ability to withstand some jail time, he should go with it. I know the media is way different now, but a groundswell of sympathy for a dad who refuses to let his young kid be brainwashed and transitioned can bring pressure on the courts to do the right thing.

This is pretty unbelievable. Divorce orders used to include stuff like parties agree to abide by proper bed times and keep up with homework if they needed them. I never thought that it would be necessary (or a point of dispute) that you would need to include "parties agree not to take the child to a doctor to have his genitalia removed".
The Fife
AG 2000' said:

She's not even the biological mother.

Take the kids and run dad, we'll all ignore that Amber Alert.

And the Texas leg better step up and pass something to prevent this type of child abuse from occurring.

Wait, what? Somehow I missed that little detail. How does that even happen, like through surrogacy or her having an attorney and him trying to wing it?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.