Father's Last Fight to Save Son From 'Gender Transition' is Unfolding in a Texas Ct.

55,429 Views | 459 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DripAG08
Just an Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
His life could go in any direction from here, but it would be interesting if he turned into the biggest over-compensating toxically masculine dude on he planet. Navy Seal. UFC Champion. etc.
AggieSarah01
AG
Not over yet:https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailycaller.com/2019/11/06/james-younger-judge-mother-social-media
Law Hall 69-72
AG
The judge may be right about the governor not being able to tell he what to do, but the voters can tell her where to go.
Sarge 91
AG
AggieSarah01 said:

Not over yet:https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailycaller.com/2019/11/06/james-younger-judge-mother-social-media

F@ck you, psycho b$tch.
ProgN
AggieSarah01
AG
Mother has them back in court today.
Post removed:
by user
schmellba99
AG
This woman needs to be locked in a mental institution. There is absolutely no way she can justify this or rationalize this as anything other than her own mental instability being taken out on a kid. Absolutely f'd up.
AggieSarah01
AG
This was just posted on the Save James Facebook page:

Quote:

Just in Judge will have her decision by Monday, but only on the Motion to recuse. Other motion to be determined based on outcome e.g. if it remains in Cook's court, she's unlikely to change her own ruling. Anne wasn't there but had two new appellate attorneys. Amicus pointed out both sides were given opportunity for recusal before trial because KoonsFuller represented Kim Cooks in her divorce. #SaveJamesYounger #ProtectJamesYounger #JamesYounger
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Appellate attorneys? That woman needs to give it a rest. The next attorney she hires should be to represent her in the revocation proceeding for her medical license.
"[When I was a kid,] I wanted to be a pirate. Thank God no one took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery."- Bill Maher
AggieSarah01
AG
The judge was recused! Pray the next judge assigned will be sane and logical.
Gardening Ag
Just an Ag said:

His life could go in any direction from here, but it would be interesting if he turned into the biggest over-compensating toxically masculine dude on he planet. Navy Seal. UFC Champion. etc.

Realizing how close you came to losing your balls would be excellent motivation to hit the gym

Goose83
AG
What a cluster.

Feel sorry for the kid, as both parents seem to have major issues. That said, whatever the father's character flaws, at least he doesn't want to chop his son's nuts off.
Gardening Ag

Given that the mother is certifiably BSC, how can we believe anything she says about the father?

BallerStaf2003
AG
Can't believe this is still going on
BenFiasco14
AG
Red stone knew about this prior to the court filing
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
AggieSarah01
AG
Looks like a conservative gets to choose the next judge to hear the case!
AggieSarah01
AG
And he chose....a Democrat. Mary Brown. Anyone know anything about her?
P.H. Dexippus
AG
When you write "he chose", do you mean Abbott? I would assume in a recusal, the replacement is chosen by the Administrative Judge of the county, Hon. Carter Thompson (Democrat) or Hon. Mary Brown herself. Mary Brown is the Presiding Judge for the Dallas County Family Courts. I don't know if there are any Republican district/family judges left in Dallas County. There aren't anymore in Harris County.
"[When I was a kid,] I wanted to be a pirate. Thank God no one took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery."- Bill Maher
Faustus
AggieSarah01 said:

I heart Libs stickers all over the bench.
Menacingly clips scissors whenever male attorneys advocate too forcefully.
Sarge 91
AG
Faustus said:

AggieSarah01 said:

I heart Libs stickers all over the bench.
Menacingly clips scissors whenever male attorneys advocate to forcefully.
I had to read that four times before it made any sense.
Martin Q. Blank

Father Of 7-Year-Old Texas Boy Whose Mother Wanted To 'Transition' Him To A Girl Wins In Court

Quote:

On Thursday, a Texas court ruled in favor of Jeff Younger, the father of James Younger, the seven-year-old whose pediatrician mother was attempting to medically transition her son into a girl.

Dallas Judge Mary Brown upheld an October decision that gave both parents conservatorship over their child and denied the mother's request that the case revert to the October 21 11-1 jury decision that gave her sole managing conservatorship. That decision was later overruled by Judge Kim Cooks, who ruled that conservatorship would be split evenly between both parents.
ProgN

Quote:

On Thursday, a Texas court ruled in favor of Jeff Younger, the father of James Younger, the seven-year-old whose pediatrician mother was attempting to medically transition her son into a girl.

Dallas Judge Mary Brown upheld an October decision that gave both parents conservatorship over their child and denied the mother's request that the case revert to the October 21 11-1 jury decision that gave her sole managing conservatorship. That decision was later overruled by Judge Kim Cooks, who ruled that conservatorship would be split evenly between both parents.

But then the mother, Dr. Anne Georgulas, and her attorneys argued that Cooks had acted improperly by posting an article about the case on her Facebook page, prompting Cooks to be summarily recused from the case.,

The Daily Mail noted, "In November it was revealed the youngster had decided to attend school this year as a boy. In a post from the Facebook page 'Save James,' pictures of James dressed in a button down shirt, slacks and tennis shoes were shared online. The caption read: 'Going to school. This is what it looks like when JAMES gets to choose! *Affirm this! * Also, a photo taken yesterday, just before church. James and Jude proud to be men! Save James, save thousands of children!'"
Post removed:
by user
FrontPorchAg
This kid is going to be so ****ed up
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
Rapier108
She won't give up despite the court ruling.

This will be back in court in short order as she tries some new legal approach.
texagbeliever
Evenly. Evenly. You want to talk about inequality the non gender blind court system has to change. This is a clear case where if male and female roles were reversed the woman would have 100% control.
AggieSarah01
AG
Posted on FB today:

"ATTENTION!!!

James and Jude did NOT have a victory in court today. Judge Mary Brown has condemned James and Jude to a life of therapy, confusion, and abuse without even having a hearing. There are no other words for what has happened today.

She has forced James to live as "Luna" in a school surrounded by teachers and therapists who do not acknowledge that he has said multiple times to multiple people (without Jeff around) that he wants to be a boy and hates being forced to be a girl. She has forced Jude into a stressful existence of constant lies and misery as he watches his brother get destroyed before him without any hope for an end to this madness. Anne won this battle without even a hearing.

The time for passive actions must end TODAY! We call upon all SaveJames supporters to join us to get the attention of our conservative leaders on every social media platform possible. Our voice must be heard for the sake of these brothers. The world must know that we are still fighting tooth and nail to protect them. Share this post everywhere. Tweet #ProtectJamesYounger . Get loud.

A special evidentiary hearing is scheduled for September. We don't know what date or what time. There is the sneaking suspicion that this hearing will be used to solidify Anne's dominance over Jeff. We are fighting for the well-being of two young boys and their lives are treated as secondary. We need people to watch.

Additionally, Jeff desperately needs your help. Judge Mary Brown, without even having a hearing, has wiped out thousands of dollars for Jeff. He had a Writ of Mandamus in place to appeal her order that forced him into therapy. That Writ of Mandamus cost him well above 15k. It is now gone. Jeff needs help with donations. Consulting lawyers, drafting responses, attending hearings easily wracks his cost into the thousands. By now, Jeff has spent enough money to put James and Jude through medical and law school. This is insane. Please donate if you can and pass our donation link around (https://zcu.io/eFSy).

Please, join us in this effort to reappear on our leaders' radar. Any ideas for contacts will be greatly appreciated. We do not condone harassment or violence. Pray for these boys has they wait patiently to have the chance to run into daddy's arms."
Convincingly
AG
Ridiculous
Post removed:
by user
oldarmyjess66
AG
Forget the misguided ***** mom, any doctor that would do this to a 7 year old child is guilty of child abuse.
Expect doctor and mom to keep company in hell.
SparkleAg
AG
Is there really any such thing as a preference for girl or boy toys? I thought we were at the place where toys are Just toys and girls should be encouraged to play with trains and dump trucks etc? There is no such thing as a girl toy in my mind.
Post removed:
by user
Cassius
Last thing I see on this was ruling in January where this judge confirmed the joint custody decision of the lower court.

So I guess the child will be screwed up for life.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.