Father's Last Fight to Save Son From 'Gender Transition' is Unfolding in a Texas Ct.

55,333 Views | 459 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DripAG08
One Louder
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
richardag said:

PLUM LOCO said:

and she is a pediatric doctor in Coppell to boot.

Doctor

Quote:

Dr. Anne Georgulas is a mother of four, two teenagers and two young children. She's aboard certified pediatrician of the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP). The ABP's General Pediatrics Certificate is recognized throughout the world. Dr. Anne's pediatric credentials signify a high level of competence.
Dr. Anne is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics at Children's Medical Center. She trains the next generation of pediatricians in her style of compassionate, professional care. She focuses her teaching on differential diagnosis. Dr. Anne's students learn to consider the whole child, the whole family, and the child's environment.
That's an important difference. Pediatrics is a unique profession. It's just not enough to have the best professional credentials. Professional care doesn't mean the best care. No one can teach sincere compassion for children.

She truly needs her certification pulled.

The American Board of Pediatrics loves this ***** They've become eaten up with political correctness since most pediatricians are women.
Cassius
Rapier108 said:

I'm not usually a violent person, but I'd most likely kill her and say I did it to protect my children.

If it were my kid, I would. I'm dead serious. Might even go beyond that and give the judge a visit.
AggieSarah01
AG
Not sure if this is true:

https://nationalfile.com/texas-abbott-patrick-house-speaker-received-250k-from-clinic-that-chemically-castrates-transgender-kids/

I've been wondering why they haven't gotten involved with this case.
One Louder
AG
One Louder said:

richardag said:

PLUM LOCO said:

and she is a pediatric doctor in Coppell to boot.

Doctor

Quote:

Dr. Anne Georgulas is a mother of four, two teenagers and two young children. She's aboard certified pediatrician of the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP). The ABP's General Pediatrics Certificate is recognized throughout the world. Dr. Anne's pediatric credentials signify a high level of competence.
Dr. Anne is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics at Children's Medical Center. She trains the next generation of pediatricians in her style of compassionate, professional care. She focuses her teaching on differential diagnosis. Dr. Anne's students learn to consider the whole child, the whole family, and the child's environment.
That's an important difference. Pediatrics is a unique profession. It's just not enough to have the best professional credentials. Professional care doesn't mean the best care. No one can teach sincere compassion for children.

She truly needs her certification pulled.

The American Board of Pediatrics loves this ***** They've become eaten up with political correctness since most pediatricians are women.

My bad...I meant the American ACADEMY of Pediatrics, not the Board.
YouBet
AG
Prognightmare said:

YouBet said:

Quote:

The order also disallows Jeff from speaking politically about about the issue to his own representative and participating in legislation to protect vulnerable children. Most importantly, Jeff is disallowed from telling his fellow citizen whether his SON is male or female! Jeff faces a heavy fine, six month to a year in jail, and 10 years probation for daring to speak up about his own boys.
I find this hard to believe. Is this true?
It is true and insidious.

Well, that is terrible.
DripAG08
AG
DAFUQ is wrong with the ****ing people?

If I was the father I'd be on the next train south of the border with the kids and disappear into the abyss.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.