BREAKING: Several Houston police officers shot

74,799 Views | 524 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Righteousgemstone
Ellis Wyatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Several police officers have been shot in southeast Houston, Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo confirms.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/several-houston-police-officers-shot-in-se-houston/ar-BBSSaCG?ocid=ientp
The Fall Guy
AG
Yep 5 shot. Prayers for the families.
ttha_aggie_09
AG
The gunman has been put down, according to Mayor Sylvester Turner.

F whoever did this... I hope it was slow and painful
IrishTxAggie
AG
atmtws
AG
2 suspects have been killed according to ABC 13. T&Ps for the officers' families.
/W\ Saw 'Em Off! /W\
BTHO tu.
PaulSimonsGhost
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

The gunman has been put down, according to Mayor Sylvester Turner.

F whoever did this... I hope it was slow and painful

Dead? I hate when the gunmen die. He would have had a very, very ****ty existence from here on out which is as it should be.

Don't

Kill

Cops.
AgLiving06
They are reporting 3 suspects total. Only one confirmed dead.
javajaws
AG
Hope the officers involved all make it and thoughts and prayers to their families.

I'm sure what should be some isolated incident between the good guys and bad guys will be made political shortly based on the race of the suspects. If white...push for gun control laws, black...social media outrage and riots, illegals...Nancy Pelosi gets bent over by Trump.

justcallmeharry
S
I don't know how you cannot feel for our LEO's who take this risk each and every day for us.

Thoughts and prayers of them.

PaulSimonsGhost
AG
MelvinUdall
Whatever you do, don't go read the comments of the Houston news stations, some pretty sick people posting in the comments section.
CanyonAg77
AG
MelvinUdall said:

Whatever you do, don't go read the comments of any online news story, ever.
fify

Comments are where the creeps and trolls and losers come out to play.
MelvinUdall
CanyonAg77 said:

MelvinUdall said:

fify

Fair...some people really hate cops and are celebrating these officers being shot.
Old Tom Morris
MelvinUdall said:

Whatever you do, don't go read the comments of the Houston news stations, some pretty sick people posting in the comments section.

On the other hand. I prefer to get a look at the scum that lives in our communities. There's a lot of it out there.
CanyonAg77
AG
MelvinUdall said:

CanyonAg77 said:

MelvinUdall said:

fify

Fair...some people really hate cops and are celebrating these officers being shot.
Some of that is true. I think a lot is 12-year-olds in their mother's basement, or those with that mentality, who just enjoy getting people riled up, for some insane reason.
Boo Weekley
justcallmeharry said:

I don't know how you cannot feel for our LEO's who take this risk each and every day for us.

So true. Unrelated, but check out this vid that I stole from the Outdoors board. A fraction of a second more hesitation or a slight departure from his training and this officer is likely dead or seriously injured. Every lib (esp in black community) needs to watch this to see why cops are so "on edge" when suspects have hands in pockets or are reaching for them. It's borderline miraculous that he was able to keep from shooting the idiot who rushes up to him at the end. Major props to this officer.

Ags77
AG
I will never understand people that say some of those things. Who raised them ? It also bothers me when , on this board, people said horrible things about Sen. McCain when he was about to pass and RBG right now. Hate makes people say and act horrible, I guess. I am praying for these officers and my heart breaks for their families.
Rapier108
CanyonAg77 said:

MelvinUdall said:

fify

That's why most news sites have removed comment sections, or only allows comments on non-controversial stories.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
suburban cowboy
AG
Inb4 it gets made political.

Thoughts and prayers for the officers and their loved ones.
BQ_90
AG
Ch 2 says one perp dead at least 2 still in house, 5 LEOs shot. Say it was warrant they,where trying to serve. Several,on gang task force or narcotics
aggieforester05
AG
Ags77 said:

I will never understand people that say some of those things. Who raised them ? It also bothers me when , on this board, people said horrible things about Sen. McCain when he was about to pass and RBG right now. Hate makes people say and act horrible, I guess. I am praying for these officers and my heart breaks for their families.
Keep in mind that the people that say those things do not represent us all. As much as a I prefer to have conservatives in the senate and SCOTUS, I'd never wish death on anyone that isn't a violent criminal, terrorist, or child molester. As for liberals, I don't hope they die, I just wish they'd move to another country that aligns better with their political beliefs and quit trying to change the rare gem of exceptionalism we have here.
Ags77
AG
Does anyone know the latest update on the officers conditions ?
BQ_90
AG
Ags77 said:

Nothing yet
justcallmeharry
S
"The officers were reportedly serving a narcotics warrant.

Details are coming in to Eyewitness News, but we are learning two suspects are dead at the scene. Sources say a third suspect is believed to be barricaded inside the house."

https://abc13.com/5-houston-police-officers-shot-2-suspects-killed/5110369/
justcallmeharry
S
Ags77 said:

I read that one officer was life flighted and the other 4 were taken by ambulance. I have not seen anything updating the condition of any of the officers.
Ags77
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Ags77 said:

I read that one officer was life flighted and the other 4 were taken by ambulance. I have not seen anything updating the condition of any of the officers.

Thank you
DCPD158
AG
justcallmeharry said:

Details are coming in to Eyewitness News, but we are learning two suspects are dead at the scene. Sources say a third suspect is believed to be barricaded inside the house."

Blow him up like they did in Dallas.
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
Yesterday
AG
Fox just said there are reports that one officer is dead and they were most likely under cover. Not confirmed.

Did not mean for the thumbs up.
Love Gun
03ki11erAG said:

Fox just said there are reports that one officer is dead and they were most likely under cover. Not confirmed.

Wrong emoji???
annie88
AG
Ags77 said:

I didn't wish McCain dead, but just because he was dying didn't mean everything he'd done the past decade or so went away or I liked him. Both can be true.
Ghost91
DCPD158 said:

justcallmeharry said:

I have a feeling (and hope) that he "dies from self-inflicted wounds"...... wink wink
Brock Landers
AG
Just talked to an HPD buddy of mine, and one of the officers just passed away.
Rapier108
DPS has a helicopter overhead where the suspect is thought to be barricaded, with a shooter on board, in the event he is needed.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Ags77
AG
Brock Landers said:

Just talked to an HPD buddy of mine, and one of the officers just passed away.

So sad
Rapier108
DCPD158 said:

justcallmeharry said:

Yep, just send in FU-D2 and call it a night.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.