BREAKING: Several Houston police officers shot

75,084 Views | 524 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Righteousgemstone
ebag02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
7815 Hardy st

7815 Harding st
FriscoKid
AG
ebag02 said:

7815 Hardy st

7815 Harding st

Yep, that's what I saw. It's interesting. Probably not the case, but WHAT IF?
Boo Weekley
third coast.. said:

FriscoKid said:

from the comments....

Quote:

7815 Harding St was the house the raided......Now go check out 7815 Hardy St. Think they might have gone to the wrong house? Maybe so? Maybe no but maybe....

I can't get anything but hardy toll road to come up
7815 Hardy St. street view takes me to a ghetto ass house on the Hardy Toll Road Feeder. 7815 Harding St. takes me to a decent looking little bungalow in an old but not super bad looking neighborhood. The Hardy St. house looks way more like a gangster drug den to me.

So the guy in the comments is implying they should have gone to the run down shack off the Hardy feeder???

EDIT: Sorry, just saw the links posted above.
Boo Weekley
FriscoKid said:

ebag02 said:

7815 Hardy st

7815 Harding st

Yep, that's what I saw. It's interesting. Probably not the case, but WHAT IF?
I can tell you with 100% certainty, if a handful of dudes in street clothes violently breaking into my house, I am assuming it is my life or theirs and running straight for the AR and shooting rapidly as soon as they are visible in my house.

If this is true...and BIG if...this is a colossal F up.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Since they were looking for a third suspect, in wondering if maybe they didn't have someone living with them dealing out of the house.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
cbr
AG
third coast.. said:

I'm thinking things are going to get pretty bad for ole art and co
well, let's see:

the raid didnt turn up any significant drugs, if any at all. certainly not the 'black tar heroine' or whatever these uber badasses are accused of. perhaps being overly cynical, but the stuff they described finding is suspiciously getting into the 'throw down' stash category. giving everyone the benefit of the doubt though, the weed/white powder described does not sound like paramilitary raid worthy stuff.

all the friends and neighbors are saying these people arent bad people

they have apparently been living a perfectly harmless life there for 20+ years with honorable service and no criminal record

if there was a bad guy living there they havent found him, even still

5 cops are shot, seems likely at least some were shot by each other, apparently they may not have even been in uniform,

right now it seems there is some chance that they may not even have been at the right house. even if it was right, they started a gunfight in a neighborhood full of kids and school buses apparently.

2 people and their dog are dead, that have never been convicted of anything, and its looking more and more like they might have died needlessly in self defense, inside their own home.

but the Chief and/or Union guy jumps right out on TV and calls out scumbags who target cops and calls out gun control for an epidemic of gun violence!

yeah. that's sort of a bad look.

i hope i'm wrong, and it turns out these two folks were elite dangerous criminal masterminds that were running a violent crime organization out of that house. but i kinda doubt it.

Kenneth_2003
AG
ebag02 said:

7815 Hardy st

7815 Harding st

Those are still links to two totally opposite sides of town, one maybe not even being in HPD territory.

Im not buying that nit off internet rumor.
Satellite of Love
Kenneth_2003 said:

ebag02 said:

7815 Hardy st

7815 Harding st

Those are still links to two totally opposite sides of town, one maybe not even being in HPD territory.

Which one of those 2 do you think is not in HPD territory. The Harding St is very much in their territory. I had a grandmother who live a few blocks away from that house. She was there until the early 2000s and even then the neighborhood good rougher. Milby HS isn't far away and that had a reputation for being a bad school. Not sure what it is now.
bad_teammate said on 2/10/21:
Just imagine how 1/6 would've played out if DC hadn't had such strict gun laws.

Two people starred his post as of the time of this signature. Those 3 people are allowed to vote in the US.
Kenneth_2003
AG
The Hardy toll road location far enough south to be HPD vs HCSO?

Honest question... i don't know
Gateman
AG
7815 Harding: Raid location with closeup of bullet holes

7815 Hardy: showing high tech cameras on a crap old house

Not me in the videos.
BMX Bandit
Kenneth_2003 said:

Yes. The city limits extend A lot further north

That said, it's going to take a lot more than some person commenting on a news story that he found a similar sounding address to give this theory any credence

Edit: Those videos posted when I was posting certainly constitute "a lot more"
DannyDuberstein
AG
I'm looking forward to both of these houses showing up in an episode of Househunters.

"The Hardy house may be a little too close to a busy road for their children to play, while the Harding house is riddled with bullet holes. However, both are well within their budget. Let's see what what their realtor, ShaMiqua, has to show them as a 3rd option."
Boo Weekley
Satellite of Love said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

ebag02 said:

7815 Hardy st

7815 Harding st

Which one of those 2 do you think is not in HPD territory. The Harding St is very much in their territory. I had a grandmother who live a few blocks away from that house. She was there until the early 2000s and even then the neighborhood good rougher. Milby HS isn't far away and that had a reputation for being a bad school. Not sure what it is now.
Yeah, that Hardy Street location is just a stones throw away from the Bloody Nickel. Definitely HPD territory imo. But These locations are definitely across town. Not even my wife (she's directionally challenged) could screw up these locations.

It's not like these guys are just haphazardly typing their targets into waze and sayin "let's go!". They are planning this stuff out and confirming locations.

If it turned out to be the wrong house, this would go down as one of the biggest f ups in LEO history. They would do everything they could to cover it up.
AgBQ-00
AG
It makes me sick to think that two regular folks may have been killed because of an address mistake. IF that is what happened there needs to be major punishment.
Boo Weekley
Kenneth_2003 said:

Absolutely. It is just outside the loop...in between Tidwell and Crosstimbers. Further south than Acres Homes, which is always swarming with HPD. This would basically be considered "inner city" by many Houstonians. Just west of 5th Ward.
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
End Of Message
Boo Weekley
Gateman said:

7815 Harding: Raid location with closeup of bullet holes

7815 Hardy: showing high tech cameras on a crap old house

Not me in the videos.

Very interesting. Especially seeing such a ghetto-fied crackhouse looking place having such a nice/expensive surveillance system. And the Harding St. location doesn't seem to have one...after Art the SJW Commie police chief referenced one at the suspects' house.

Still a longshot that any police force could f up this bad...but will be keeping an eye on this.
jabberwalkie09
AG
Dude has some stones to walk up to that second house.
AgBQ-00
AG
Anybody remember the press conference making mention of security cameras? Can't look for video right now.
FriscoKid
AG
That's not looking good.
Boo Weekley
jabberwalkie09 said:

No kidding. Not sure if I'd be more scared of residents of that home (prob fled city or hiding somewhere else by now) or HPD and their "affiliates" though. Although the latter is bordering into Hollywood movie territory.

IMHO, that Hardy Street area is a significantly worse area than the Harding Street one. In that part of Houston, you stay on the toll road, don't get off, and just observe what a f'd up third world looking place it is for about 5 miles or so. Prob a lot of bodies offed/dumped in that general area.
Post removed:
by user
Boo Weekley
third coast.. said:

Yea no way i walk around that house obviously filming. Dudes gonna get the **** outta some views though. I wonder if the people in that house could track that dude down by his channel
Yep...In the chance it is the real suspects' house...I definitely hope he parked far enough away or enough out of sight to hide his license plate #.

That kind of house, and it's location...easy entry exit near major road that is still "off the beaten path"...has much more of a "drug syndicate" vibe for sure. The look, the nice surveillance system, the bars, the location...all of it.
dBoy99
AG
Wow, this could get very interesting. They reportedly only found weed and a white powder, they did not disclose the amounts.

Could be a real tragedy that 2 people are dead and 5 cops injured all because of an address mix up.

Some of you are pathetic
Belton Ag
AG
If the officers were acting on a tip and were given the address verbally and misheard the street name as Harding instead of Hardy, maybe that could explain some things. Still, I would be amazed if that were the case. Don't these guys do a lot of research before they raid houses?
dBoy99
AG
That guy has some good videos but also goes out his way to harass people because of his "right" to film whenever/whatever he wants. He likes to force the issue with police. He knows the laws and likes to walk that line, personally I think he too often bothers/harasses innocent people just to make a point. For example, filming at government contractors and harassing employees who approach him in the name of journalism. They're just doing their jobs. If he really wanted to know what the contractors did they would gladly give him a tour if he requested one.

But this on the other hand is meaningful journalism.

Some of you are pathetic
bobbranco
AG
nm
LawHall88
AG

jabberwalkie09
AG
Boo Weekley said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

No kidding. Not sure if I'd be more scared of residents of that home (prob fled city or hiding somewhere else by now) or HPD and their "affiliates" though. Although the latter is bordering into Hollywood movie territory.

IMHO, that Hardy Street area is a significantly worse area than the Harding Street one. In that part of Houston, you stay on the toll road, don't get off, and just observe what a f'd up third world looking place it is for about 5 miles or so. Prob a lot of bodies offed/dumped in that general area.

I've been to some really ****ty parts of Houston, anywhere off the Hardy toll road I'd try to go as early as possible in the day. And I definitely would not get out and film alone.
aggielostinETX
AG
Belton Ag said:

If the officers were acting on a tip and were given the address verbally and misheard the street name as Harding instead of Hardy, maybe that could explain some things. Still, I would be amazed if that were the case. Don't these guys do a lot of research before they raid houses?

It was a phoned in tip
bobbranco
AG
Affidavit above describes the PO observing his CI.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.