Can we please have an *****Official James Woods' Tweets***** thread

389,345 Views | 2047 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by BMX Bandit
Rich B
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Holy crap! That is pathetic.
Swan Song
AG
They staged that, actually brought shoes to throw. No one wears flip flops with flannel and hats. They are sad sad sad.
aTm2004
AG
Emotional Support Flip Flops
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
Muy
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

I am so embarrassed to know people like this get to live in the greatest country on earth.
3AgDad81
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

These folks just need to leave the country for some other paradise. I'm sure Mexico, Iran or maybe Venezuela would take them
Muy
AG
Corporal Punishment
AG
Yep. Throws like a Democrat.
Texas Yarddog
AG
Nothing like getting a bunch of angry libs together, feeding them alcohol, and then filming the results.
pdc093
Reminds me of....

"Was that a bat?"
UTExan
Corporal Punishment said:

Yep. Throws like a Democrat.

They must have recorded this at a special needs center-maybe the same one where the lady with the emotional support peacock lives.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
FrontPorchAg
cle96 said:

They staged that, actually brought shoes to throw. No one wears flip flops with flannel and hats. They are sad sad sad.
tap the brakes son. Almost every day in the office.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
Cancelled
AG
Do you understand that they are not ashamed of that? They are all victims.
Long Live Sully
AG
Cow Hop Ag and Bayside both say they are conservatives.
Bayside admits to being pro choice.
Bayside calls Cow Hop Ag a liberal because he's a moral man.

/ Charpie 4-13-18
ProgN
RoscoePColtrane
stetson
AG
RoscoePColtrane said:

When did she say that?
ProgN
Prosperdick
AG
stetson said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

When did she say that?
I'd love to know because I see that all the time but would really like to know if it's legit or not. Was this from a book excerpt (obviously not the one she wrote). I'd love to know.
ProgN
BenFiasco14
AG
James Woods
Muy
AG
i love him
pdc093
Prognightmare said:

They just keep getting better and better.
Texas Yarddog
AG
friscodick said:

stetson said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

When did she say that?
I'd love to know because I see that all the time but would really like to know if it's legit or not. Was this from a book excerpt (obviously not the one she wrote). I'd love to know.

Allegedly, during the run up to the election, Matt Lauer had an interview of HRC. He had a stroke of actual reporting instinct and asked her about the private server and emails. This was not a pre-approved question and flustered her. At the end of the interview she threw a glass of water and started a tirade. During the tirade, she was said to have said this. Again - allegedly.

Snopes classifies is at false which leads me to believe the story.
Eagle2020
AG
Mtn_Guide said:

cle96 said:

tap the brakes son. Almost every day in the office.

Mtn Guide, I don't know if this is allowed on TexAgs, but do you have a website for your business? Thanks
FrontPorchAg
www.swsmtns.com Excuse the mess we are re-building the website.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
Prosperdick
AG
Texas Yarddog said:

friscodick said:

stetson said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

When did she say that?

Allegedly, during the run up to the election, Matt Lauer had an interview of HRC. He had a stroke of actual reporting instinct and asked her about the private server and emails. This was not a pre-approved question and flustered her. At the end of the interview she threw a glass of water and started a tirade. During the tirade, she was said to have said this. Again - allegedly.

Thanks, I'd never heard that about throwing the glass of water but supposedly she has a good arm...I mean she must in order to lodge a cake topper into the hotel wall the night of the election (allegedly).
Secolobo
AG
Texags could make a killing selling a James Woods movie box-set.
Can I go to sleep Looch?
e=mc2
AG
friscodick said:

Texas Yarddog said:

friscodick said:

stetson said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

When did she say that?

Thanks, I'd never heard that about throwing the glass of water but supposedly she has a good arm...I mean she must in order to lodge a cake topper into the hotel wall the night of the election (allegedly).
Crazy beach broke the largest TV ever. She crazy AF.
Prosperdick
AG
e=mc2 said:

friscodick said:

Texas Yarddog said:

friscodick said:

stetson said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

When did she say that?

I pray someone eventually will spill the beans on everything that happened that night...there had to be more.
e=mc2
AG
friscodick said:

e=mc2 said:

friscodick said:

Texas Yarddog said:

friscodick said:

stetson said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

When did she say that?

I pray someone eventually will spill the beans on everything that happened that night...there had to be more.
It would be glorious to see footage.
Tailgate88
AG
friscodick said:

stetson said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

When did she say that?

Hmmmm.... "Lauer's finished..." ... "She screamed she'd 'Get that effing Lauer fired for this.'"

I can't remember, what's Lauer up to these days?
redcrayon
AG
e=mc2 said:

friscodick said:

e=mc2 said:

friscodick said:

Texas Yarddog said:

friscodick said:

stetson said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

When did she say that?

It would be glorious to see footage.

You know someone was videoing her that night. First woman president and all.
Prosperdick
AG
Tailgate88 said:

friscodick said:

stetson said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

When did she say that?

Hmmmm.... "Lauer's finished..." ... "She screamed she'd 'Get that effing Lauer fired for this.'"

Wow, I've never seen that. It's too bad the host was a monotone drip but that was a very insightful piece (if true). I had heard the stories of interns not allowed to look her in the face while at the White House.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Fired.
UTExan
Tailgate88 said:

friscodick said:

stetson said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

When did she say that?

Obviously the NBC camera team was composed of Russians.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.