Can we please have an *****Official James Woods' Tweets***** thread

389,232 Views | 2047 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by BMX Bandit
Zemira
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Those white supremacist/Nazi youth sure do have a dark tan.

Zemira
AG
ProgN
I would have dropped the camera, hit him in the nuts, stomach and then the throat. He needs to learn that stuntmen doesn't make you a tough guy.
Zemira
AG

Tom Hagen
AG
Tom Hagen
AG
Did Mr. Woods get banned again?

Esteban du Plantier
AG
Tom Hagen said:

Did Mr. Woods get banned again?

Don't think so

titan
S
Zemira said:

Mind-boggling.

"Need to educate to a trade school or collegiate level" educate free, like K-1 thru 12.

Oh-KAY. How about this? Sweep away ALL sjw and social justice diversions and in fact the bulk of the more useless pet activist and social agendas in school and raise the quality of High Schools to entry level at least trade school and collegiate level? If it takes getting rid of co-ed to get some more serious tone to the classes, do that. Then paying for that much better form of already public education might be worth putting more into.
Zemira
AG
He hasn't tweeted as much today and no real zingers.

Zemira
AG
Zemira
AG
Just tweeted

Zemira
AG
Zemira
AG

Zemira
AG
RoscoePColtrane
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
Zemira
AG
Zemira
AG
FAILURE

Squadron7
AG
Zemira said:

FAILURE

Seventy millions dollars + $40 million equivalent in a free nation-wide tongue bath from the media.
Zemira
AG
Squadron7
AG
Zemira said:

Holy crap! President Toonces lost more party seats than post Watergate Republicans?

MooreTrucker
AG
Yeah, given all the crowing about "winning the House" those numbers are quite interesting.
usmcbrooks
coconutED
AG
Zemira said:

-26?

The latest numbers I saw showed the Dems picking up 30+ seats. Were there some R pickups that I missed?
Zemira
AG
At least two I remember from last night. I haven't looked closely at the House today outside if Texas races.
Tom Hagen
AG
Zemira
AG
Zemira
AG
This is enough to give me a heart attack!

Zemira
AG
CanyonAg77
AG
Zemira said:

Just tweeted

Quote:

Gun Tax Hike. Democrats have already introduced a bill to double the federal gun tax. The bill's sponsor has acknowledged he would like to make guns cost prohibitive and "outlaw them altogether."

Back door attack on 2nd Amendment
Zemira
AG
Funny at Least

Zemira
AG
Currently James is tweeting about the #Campfire in California. If you are near the fire please get to safety. Anyhow I don't know if he will tweet about anything till the fire is out.

CanyonAg77
AG
Zemira said:

FAILURE

I've been calling him Skateboard Jesus. Think there's any accident they caught him in this pose?
ProgN
Dddfff
AG
I'm not able to copy tweets, but Woods is being praised by the left for doing work. Apparently he is on a 24/7 mission to help anyone impacted by California fires, putting politics totally aside until his work is done. Using the platform that banned him recently to bring people together (literally and figuratively).

Refreshing to see that in times of crisis, both sides can sides can be more than decent to one another.
Zemira
AG
Beat the Hell said:

I'm not able to copy tweets, but Woods is being praised by the left for doing work. Apparently he is on a 24/7 mission to help anyone impacted by California fires, putting politics totally aside until his work is done. Using the platform that banned him recently to bring people together (literally and figuratively).

Refreshing to see that in times of crisis, both sides can sides can be more than decent to one another.

Yes, he has been tweeting non-stop for 7 days. He has been doing great work helping find people and spreading information.

It came out a few days ago because people were worried about him and the fire, he's actually at his home on the East Coast when he heard about the first fire and his fellow Californians rushing to escape the fires.

So he isn't even in California and he is spending at least 12 hours a day on Twitter trying to help get people information and find loved ones.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.