Can we please have an *****Official James Woods' Tweets***** thread

389,242 Views | 2047 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by BMX Bandit
Tom Hagen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

During a town hall event on Wednesday night, Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-TX) running against Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) for the Senate seat told a black American who questioned his support of illegal immigration that illegal aliens from Central America and Mexico are today's cotton pickers.

Brietbart blew that one. Workers in a cotton gin are not the same thing as cotton pickers, any more than working in a gas station makes you a roughneck.
He essentially told the guy that black Americans are too lazy to work in the cotton gin. Only illegals will do that work.
Squadron7
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

During a town hall event on Wednesday night, Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-TX) running against Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) for the Senate seat told a black American who questioned his support of illegal immigration that illegal aliens from Central America and Mexico are today's cotton pickers.

Brietbart blew that one. Workers in a cotton gin are not the same thing as cotton pickers, any more than working in a gas station makes you a roughneck.

The exercise is to get people to think what would have been reported had Cruz said the exact same thing.

I like making them play by their own rules.
CanyonAg77
AG
Tom Hagen said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

He essentially told the guy that black Americans are too lazy to work in the cotton gin. Only illegals will do that work.
Lazy, or simply good at math? A cotton gin runs maybe 3-4 months out of the year, and only needs a couple of people to do off season repairs. Welfare and disability pay better, pay 12 months, and don't require a hazardous work environment.

The biggest problem is that part-of-a-year work time. The only people available to work at the gin are the folks who aren't good enough to work a year-round job.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

The exercise is to get people to think what would have been reported had Cruz said the exact same thing.

I like making them play by their own rules.
Fair point.
ProgN
Yeah, I didn't bring it into the board this morning because I thought it misrepresented the situation. Even if we debated the amnesty bs the res libs would call it fake news.
Prosperdick
AG
You misunderstood him....he meant work at the Cotton Gin restaurant chain. Of course he later stated the illegals have flooded the Mexican restaurant busboy market and needed to expand into American style restaurants.
CanyonAg77
AG
Naw, he meant the cotton gin in Roscoe. Driven by it many a time, used to be one of the largest in Texas. One in Perryton surpassed it, and is now the largest in the world.

Roscoe gin had a fire in its seed pile this year, had to just shove it off in a hole and let it burn out. That cost them a crapton of money.
Rapier108
Rumor is that Twitter locked Woods out of his account.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/report-james-woods-locked-out-of-his-twitter-account-over-joke-campaign-meme-mocking-democrat-beta-males/
trip
AG
No!!!!!!!
Squadron7
AG
Tweets....statues....Like they say, "There is more than one way to burn a book."
Squadron7
AG
Trump should move to gab.ai.

I'd love to see the effect.
ProgN
It's true
johnnyblaze36
AG
agent-maroon
AG
**** twitter
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ProgN
Sid Farkas
AG
Prognightmare said:

Someone please convince me that content was generated by bots developed at a secret Russian base before I give up all hope on American beta males
Socially liberal NPC 888
Sid Farkas said:

Prognightmare said:

Someone please convince me that content was generated by bots developed at a secret Russian base before I give up all hope on American beta males

It was a /pol/ meme.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Free James Woods!

#freejameswoods
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
ProgN

James Woods' other account if you care to follow
FrontPorchAg
Sid Farkas said:

Prognightmare said:

You are close. 4chan
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
WestAustinAg
AG
Prognightmare said:

James Woods' other account if you care to follow
How do you it's really him?
ProgN
True, I didn't think about that
oldarmy1
AG
He's back with only 40k followers.

Dad-O-Lot
AG
People of integrity expect to be believed, when they're not, they let time prove them right.
Tom Hagen
AG
Dad-O-Lot said:

That's not him. It says "in honor of Mr. Woods".
teecoy
AG
so did he get a permaban from twitter? That's ridiculous if so. Do we know if/when he'll be back?
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Any update?
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
MooreTrucker
AG
Tom Hagen said:

Dad-O-Lot said:

That's not him. It says "in honor of Mr. Woods".
The actual James Woods account is @jamesWoodsAlt
tsuag10
AG

He's back!!
austinaggie2012
Long story but I actually had lunch with James Woods in New York one time. He is hilarious and just a genuinely nice guy.
ProgN
austinaggie2012 said:

Long story but I actually had lunch with James Woods in New York one time. He is hilarious and just a genuinely nice guy.

I'm jealous, I'd love that.
Muy
AG
A humblebrag I am very jealous of.
ProgN

He's officially back
Ag87H2O
AG
Glad he's back. He's about to have a field day. The left has given him plenty of material over the past two weeks. Should be as epic as the great leftist SC meltdown of 2018.
ProgN

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.