Can we please have an *****Official James Woods' Tweets***** thread

389,331 Views | 2047 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by BMX Bandit
Esteban du Plantier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
FaceMask said:

annie88 said:

I'm not gonna watch that. I guess it's safe to assume that he was beaten up quite badly? And by more than one person?

I hate gang mentality. Hoping at least the video could be used to prosecute the other kids.

No, kid stood there taking a beating while about 8 vultures watched. If that kid fought back he'd get jumped

Kid should get into mma. The aggressor banged on him for a while and he did a good job of defending. Bully must hit like a *****, white kid didn't look hurt at all.
Tom Hagen
AG
WTF?

Broba Fett
Prognightmare said:

Hate crime. Lock all those animals up
ProgN
Agreed
ProgN
justcallmeharry
S

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Rapier108
justcallmeharry said:

Now that's brutal.

And nice to look at.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Fairview
AG
Got a response from POTUS.

Zemira
AG
Zemira
AG
He's had a few on the Covington kids

Zemira
AG
I might actually see this movie.

Zemira
AG
Zemira
AG
Zemira
AG

Zemira
AG
Zemira
AG
So cute!

Fairview
AG
Im not going to post it because it was disturbing but last night someone posted some awful videos of a baby being abused to his twitter account and James Woods was frantically trying to get the authorities involved. It was pretty messed up.
Zemira
AG
Yes I saw that as well. Very disturbing and disgusting!

One thing about James is if you bring an actual injustice or criminal act to him he will work relentlessly to get someone with the proper authority to take notice. Can't say the same for anyone else in Hollywood.
pdc093
Tom Hagen
AG

#nostringsattached
agsquirrel97
AG
Russ Dalrymple
AG
agsquirrel97 said:

Was just coming to post that...

L

O

L
Fairview
AG
Zemira
AG
I cannot stop laughing!

Cromagnum
AG
LonnieBob said:

agsquirrel97 said:

Was just coming to post that...

L

O

L

Nice
titan
S
Zemira said:

Woods is great.

Its really amazing though about Kirsten. Was she poisoned or something? Its "V" series level of altered personality, or pod people from Bodysnatchers.
mrad85
AG
Poisoned? I think being Carlos Danger's ex girlfriend would at least give you a good case of the crabs
Tom Hagen
AG
Tom Hagen
AG
titan
S

That was indeed a red-flag. A warning that despite her book and what said on earlier appearances on shows that maybe a dual personality thing was lurking. SMH.
TexAgs91
AG
Zemira said:

I might actually see this movie.

From the twitter article
Quote:

The comedian on Saturday took to Twitter in a post that said, "So insulting. Like **** us. We dint count. It's like something Trump would do. (Trump voice) "Gonna redo ghostbusteeeeers, better with men, will be huge. Those women ain't ghostbusteeeeers" ugh so annoying. Such a dick move. And I don't give **** I'm saying something!!"

Doesn't she realize you could say the same thing about them?
Quote:

Bill Murray (not really): "So insulting. Like **** us. We dint count. It's like something Hillary would do. (Hillary voice) "Gonna redo ghostbusteeeeers, better with women, won't be deplorable. Those men ain't ghostbusteeeeers" ugh so annoying. Such a p**** move. And I don't give **** I'm saying something!!"
agent-maroon
AG
Am I the only reader that had absolutely no idea who Leslie Jones was? Pretty mouthy for someone whose "big" break was being the oldest person to make the cast of SNL some 20+ years after the last time it was funny.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Sid Farkas
AG
agent-maroon said:

Am I the only reader that had absolutely no idea who Leslie Jones was? Pretty mouthy for someone whose "big" break was being the oldest person to make the cast of SNL some 20+ years after the last time it was funny.

I heard of her only after her pathetic movie cratered

She's one of the entertainment industry libtards who confuse political rage with comedy
justcallmeharry
S

William K. Klingaman
Tom Hagen said:

#nostringsattached

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.