Can we please have an *****Official James Woods' Tweets***** thread

389,334 Views | 2047 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by BMX Bandit
Pelayo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Still a dewsh
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
bobbranco
AG
Poor Keith, the holier than thou Baylor grad.
mazag08
AG
And some people say they miss him and he was fair and honest.

He was the worst of the worst of the deranged liberals on here.
Russ Dalrymple
AG
Eliminatus
AG
annie88 said:

Our very own Keith DB!

He looks EXACTLY like how I always thought he would.
lead
Eliminatus said:

annie88 said:

Our very own Keith DB!

His Twitter description says "lifelong Republican until trump". While that may be technically accurate, it doesn't tell the real story. He was anti-GOP long time prior to that.
WestAustinAg
AG
If Donald Trump made you a liberal from a bad case of derangement syndrome you might not have been a Republican in the first place. Trump doesn't change ones views on the role of government or concern over free people and free markets. You can dislike Trump and still lover conservatism.
Agnzona
I recall me and DB having lots of arguments because he only bashed conservatives not liberals. He was a lot like Malibu a liberal troll claiming to be something else. But it is clear there have been many people that called themselves Republicans and were active in the Party but we're essentially moderate democrsts. Why these people felt aligned to the Republicans is a mystery and if it took Trump to expose all these RINOs that might be one of his greatest achievements.
Pelayo
AG
Agnzona said:

I recall me and DB having lots of arguments because he only bashed conservatives not liberals. He was a lot like Malibu a liberal troll claiming to be something else. But it is clear there have been many people that called themselves Republicans and were active in the Party but we're essentially moderate democrsts. Why these people felt aligned to the Republicans is a mystery and if it took Trump to expose all these RINOs that might be one of his greatest achievements.
He is simply a supremely smug statist and arrogant dewshnozzle. Loves all forms of big government. Why he hated trump so given trump is a centrist, who cares.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Humorous Username
AG
Agnzona said:

Careful now. KeithDB might write a blog post about you.

https://medium.com/@KeithDB/latest
thirdcoast
AG
Humorous Username
AG
"No. I don't want a job. It's so much work."
Rapier108
thirdcoast said:

10-15 years from now, she'll be elected to Congress.
Fairview
AG
Good God. Honestly it's just as, if not more embarrassing for the parent for doing such a terrible job.
MelvinUdall
Humorous Username said:

Agnzona said:

Hahahahahaha, the first blog post I see is, "We Have Collusion!" What a total fool.
lead
We're off-topic now, but did we miss the fact that KdB posted a blog article about his permaban from Forum 16?
https://medium.com/@KeithDB/my-rant-at-what-constitutes-a-hanging-offense-at-texags-com-6797ff8e83f5
Sid Farkas
AG
Eliminatus said:

annie88 said:

Our very own Keith DB!

Frankly I was expecting a cat instead of a dog
VaultingChemist
AG
Sid Farkas said:

Eliminatus said:

annie88 said:

Our very own Keith DB!

Frankly I was expecting a cat instead of a dog
KeithDB vs James Woods.......hmmm. I got my money on Woods.
A. Solzhenitsyn
Humorous Username said:

Agnzona said:

Man. I knew Trump broke Keith pretty bad, but his series of blogs is a true descent into madness.
Tmoneyag99
AG
Wildcat said:

Who is Amber Tamblyn?

She was the ugly friend in "The Sisterhood of Traveling Pants"
Anti-taxxer
AG
lead said:

We're off-topic now, but did we miss the fact that KdB posted a blog article about his permaban from Forum 16?
https://medium.com/@KeithDB/my-rant-at-what-constitutes-a-hanging-offense-at-texags-com-6797ff8e83f5

He came back for a while as RedBaron, right?
TexasAggie_02
AG
Lol, posted Christmas Eve. So instead of spending time with the family, he sees fit to blog about trump.

https://medium.com/@KeithDB/my-resume-for-secretary-of-defense-7ad83d6fd721

Last sentence.

Quote:

Reason For Application: Wife wants me out of the house.

Probably the most honest thing he's ever said.
Tom Hagen
AG
ProgN
ProgN
FrioAg 00
AG
Three likely outcomes for that kid (1) he'll use this as fuel to drive to change in his circumstance, become a huge success story that the liberals envy and blame on "white privledge" (2) he'll have enough and he'll strike back, likely misplaced and he'll hurt innocent people to make his statement heard (3) he'll become truly passive in the world and live a long life of extracting value, creating none.

Unfortunately there are more 2's and 3's than there are 1's. We are doing a disservice to these kids.
annie88
AG
ProgN
BQ_90
AG
Keith is to Trump what Randolph Duke is to A&M.
aggiehawg
AG
annie88 said:

Hope Acosta was there!
annie88
AG
mazag08 said:

And some people say they miss him and he was fair and honest.

He was the worst of the worst of the deranged liberals on here.
There was a time when he was tolerable but he did get worse and worse, though. In my opinion.
annie88
AG
I'm not gonna watch that. I guess it's safe to assume that he was beaten up quite badly? And by more than one person?

I hate gang mentality. Hoping at least the video could be used to prosecute the other kids.
ProgN
Just one guy beat him up pretty good. the others cheered him on and filmed it.
FaceMask
annie88 said:

I'm not gonna watch that. I guess it's safe to assume that he was beaten up quite badly? And by more than one person?

I hate gang mentality. Hoping at least the video could be used to prosecute the other kids.

No, kid stood there taking a beating while about 8 vultures watched. If that kid fought back he'd get jumped
annie88
AG
Ugh. Sick. Still a gang beating though, he couldn't leave. Hope they use the video against them.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.