Can we please have an *****Official James Woods' Tweets***** thread

389,276 Views | 2047 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by BMX Bandit
Rydyn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Who hit the natural 21?
ProgN
Post removed:
by user
ProgN

Tom Hagen
AG
With the mushroom stamp.
RyanAg08
AG
Prognightmare said:

Holy ****! Absolute brutality.
ProgN
I love following him on Twitter.
Tom Hagen
AG
The pile on.

ProgN
#HandlerChokesitDown
Easy 8
ProgN
Edit: Wrong board, this wasn't a Woods tweet
ProgN
gif
Prognightmare said:

Squadron7
AG
Prognightmare said:

Hey, isn't the brave resistance fighter on the right the one Trump ruined, shipped off in a box car, and later executed?

She looks safe, prosperous, and downright happy for a victim of the Literally Hitler regime.
annie88
AG
Russ Dalrymple
AG
ProgN
Not to derail but there's an article on Daily Mail where that little ***** is in NY to sign his books WITH ARMED SECURITY. I was going to post it but got distracted with my toddler boy destroying the living room. Hogg is such a putz, I can't wait until the msm moves on and he's not even a memory.
annie88
AG
Prognightmare said:

Not to derail but there's an article on Daily Mail where that little ***** is in NY to sign his books WITH ARMED SECURITY. I was going to post it but got distracted with my toddler boy destroying the living room. Hogg is such a putz, I can't wait until the msm moves on and he's not even a memory.
Yep, heard that....

annie88
AG
Tom Hagen said:

The pile on.

I've actually heard this before.
Squadron7
AG
annie88 said:

Tom Hagen said:

The pile on.

I've actually heard this before.

I know that in her later years that Joan Rivers seemed like a characature....but she was the real deal. Guest hosting Carson, etc. She had one of the quickest wits in the business.
ProgN

ProgN
ProgN
astros4545
AG
Prognightmare said:

Gotdamn
Squadron7
AG
Prognightmare said:

Now THAT is how you hashtag!
CanyonAg77
AG
annie88 said:

Prognightmare said:

Yep, heard that....
One of the photos from that article

What's the $1.05 price tag mean?

EDIT: Never mind, Google is my friend
Quote:

Wearing an orange tag that with read "$1.05," David Hogg began talking about how it "represents the amount of money that Marco Rubio, our senator in Florida, has taken from the NRA (National Rifle Association), divided by every student in the state which is $1.05."

ABattJudd
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

annie88 said:

Prognightmare said:

Yep, heard that....

Quote:

Wearing an orange tag that with read "$1.05," David Hogg began talking about how it "represents the amount of money that Marco Rubio, our senator in Florida, has taken from the NRA (National Rifle Association), divided by every student in the state which is $1.05."

According to Team America, it's also how much freedom costs.
"Well, if you can’t have a great season, at least ruin somebody else’s." - Olin Buchanan
GiveEmHellBill
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

annie88 said:

Prognightmare said:

Yep, heard that....

Quote:

Rubio needs to take another check from them so that these d-bags have to re-calculate and re-print their virtue signal tags.
Squadron7
AG
annie88 said:

Prognightmare said:

Yep, heard that....

He's taller than I thought.
SeattleAgJr
Wait he wrote a book?

One. When did he have time to do it?
Two. I'm amazed he is able to write given how little schooling he actually participated in.
annie88
AG
SeattleAgJr said:

Wait he wrote a book?

Two. I'm amazed he is able to write given how little schooling he actually participated in.
He didn't. He probably gave them like three sentences and then they constructed the book.

Here is his little **** is just a pawn in a liberal push. He made a few comments, the left media fell in love with him and now are paying for all of this for him to do every bit of it.

He didn't have any college prospects so he doesn't have anywhere else to go and he might as well ride this train while he can. I mean what teenager with a big head, especially as stupid as this one, wouldn't take a advantage of all the attention and money that's been placed on him.
aezmvp
SeattleAgJr said:

Wait he wrote a book?

He didn't write a book he probably sat for 4-6 multi hour interviews and it was ghost written and then he skimmed it and away it went. No way that guy wrote anything of substance. He can barely scrape a coherent sentence together.
Rapier108
Squadron7 said:

annie88 said:

Prognightmare said:

Yep, heard that....

He's taller than I thought.
He's still a scrawny little fascist.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Stressboy
AG
Bet Money Mchensel bought a Harry Potter book. But I understand his point.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.