Can we please have an *****Official James Woods' Tweets***** thread

389,197 Views | 2047 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by BMX Bandit
chap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

RoscoePColtrane said:

I'm actually going with intended irony on this one. Lots of folks reeled in, including Woods

Yeah, he corrected.

RoscoePColtrane
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
ProgN

DannyDuberstein
AG
California is so ****ed. I don't know why anyone bothers to do business there. We are constantly getting sued over the most nonsensical stuff. We've been sued because our pay stubs are "too confusing". We've been sued for paying OT 2 weeks after we pay base pay, when in reality we're paying it the same time as everyone else - we just pay base pay one week earlier than others. That's just the start. It's one big money grab.
Sid Farkas
AG
While James woods speaks a lot of truth about Calif...and Carlson Tucker is doing a good job of exposing the problems around atrocious homeless situation and stupid sanctuary policies...I must step in yet again to defend my adopted home state

Calif is the world's 5th largest economy (bigger than Britain, and growing)
http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article161472333.html

By far, the largest recipient of VC:
http://rflavin.com/state-rankings-for-venture-capital-dollars-and-deals/
"Not surprisingly, with more than $31.5 billion in investments across 1,894 deals, California is again clearly on top of the game."

Four of the to five best places to live for good weather:
https://realestate.usnews.com/real-estate/slideshows/the-20-best-places-to-live-in-the-us-for-the-weather?slide=17

I'm not rich (or poor) and I can afford to live here...and I do get tired of the crowds and traffic...but I can't tell you how great it is to live here, and how i'll likely never leave...in spite of being among an ever-shrinking group of rational minded conservatives.
Humorous Username
AG
I'm going to ask this of you, and every other conservative Californian:

If the weather wasn't so nice, would you still live there?

The followup statement is for those who say "no":

Quit being a pansy and leave before you are branded a traitor to the state by the scum in Sacramento.
Amazing Moves
Prognightmare said:

Savage.
agent-maroon
AG
Dayum... That's going to leave a mark
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ProgN
Amazing Moves
Prognightmare said:

If that caravan attempts to walk across then we should take up arms and tell them to turn back.
Sid Farkas
AG
Humorous Username said:

Quit being a pansy and leave before you are branded a traitor to the state by the scum in Sacramento.
Short answer is "yes"

My family has been here since WWII. My doctor, dentist, financial analyst, etc are all here...as is my daughter and her family...I have made enough money on local residential real estate to ensure a decent retirement (a fact, not a brag)...Calif has enriched my family's life...ie. the real California, not the abstract one you see in the headlines.

There are 4.5mm Trump voters here (only about 200k fewer than Tx). I'm not lettIng the Libtards run me out of my home, take my guns or otherwise intimidate me. I am far from alone...see the brave Orange County officials who are fighting Sacdo over amnesty. We're settling in for a fight, not gonna puss out and let the Libtards win
Humorous Username
AG
Good to hear.
IDAGG
AG
Sid Farkas said:

There are 4.5mm Trump voters here (only about 200k fewer than Tx).
I remember Ted Cruz saying that California has more Republicans than any other state. It's just that there are more Democrats than Republicans in that state.

FrioAg 00
AG
When I used to live in silicone valley George W. visited a few times to raise some pretty big funds.

Aggie1
AG
uhhh when is that next earthquake due? ...you know, the one that has been imminently forecaster for years, but apparently is late...
Meanwhile, between fires and mud slides, who knows where to build and live??
Meanwhile the taxes are eating the citizenry up... and the number of non-citizens "requiring assistance" continues to rise at a staggering rate...
...and the entire state is a target for homeless because the weather is moderate so they neither freeze nor burn up except in a few uninhabitable locations...
Thanks, but no thanks...
Long Live Sully
AG
The LA or OC one?
Rocky Rider
AG
Re: Weather rankings.

Not sure I'll trust a ranking which places Ok City and Tulsa in the top 10. I've spent a little time in the State and windy and either cold or hot come to mind. Maybe I just had too small a sample.
akm91
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

When I used to live in silicone valley George W. visited a few times to raise some pretty big funds.
Yes, one year he visited Cisco HQ and caused traffic inconvenience for me trying to get to work. The conservatives in Silicon Valley/Bay Area keep their politics to themselves mostly.
stetson
AG
IDAGG said:

Sid Farkas said:

There are 4.5mm Trump voters here (only about 200k fewer than Tx).
I remember Ted Cruz saying that California has more Republicans than any other state. It's just that there are more Democrats than Republicans in that state.

With its extraordinary number of millionaires, unchecked immigration, sanctuary cities and middle-class exodus, California is quickly becoming a land of literally the "haves" and the "have nots".
Squadron7
AG
It is funny how we don't have a border with Mexico but Mexico most definitely has a border with us.

Try and assert your "right" to cross the border going south and watch what happens.
Long Live Sully
AG
Quote:

With its extraordinary number of millionaires, unchecked immigration, sanctuary cities and middle-class exodus, California is quickly becoming a land of literally the "haves" and the "have nots".
So it is becoming Mexico?
FrioAg 00
AG
Well, that is the exact goal of the far left. A ruling, elite class, zero mobility between economic classes, and then masses of the poor peasants completely beholden to the ruling class.

ShaggySLC
Sid Farkas said:

Humorous Username said:

Short answer is "yes"

My family has been here since WWII. My doctor, dentist, financial analyst, etc are all here...as is my daughter and her family...I have made enough money on local residential real estate to ensure a decent retirement (a fact, not a brag)...Calif has enriched my family's life...ie. the real California, not the abstract one you see in the headlines.

There are 4.5mm Trump voters here (only about 200k fewer than Tx). I'm not lettIng the Libtards run me out of my home, take my guns or otherwise intimidate me. I am far from alone...see the brave Orange County officials who are fighting Sacdo over amnesty. We're settling in for a fight, not gonna puss out and let the Libtards win
Godspeed
ProgN
ProgN

VaultingChemist
AG
Liquid Wrench
aggiehawg
AG
Oh my!! Woods would be a hoot with whom to knock a few back. Biting wit.
ProgN
aggiehawg
AG
Prognightmare said:

WTF? She should be suing her plastic surgeon! Unless she's going for this:

ProgN
AGinHI
AG
Prognightmare said:

“We don't have a government of the people, by the people, for the people. We have government of the people, by the bureaucrats, for the bureaucrats.”

-Milton Friedman
RoscoePColtrane
Code 7 10-42
ProgN
aggiehawg said:

Oh my!! Woods would be a hoot with whom to knock a few back. Biting wit.
He's one of the best to follow on Twitter.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.