Can we please have an *****Official James Woods' Tweets***** thread

389,205 Views | 2047 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by BMX Bandit
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?

CanyonAg77
AG
Context, context. My kingdom for some context.
ProgN
woods is referring to the video I posted in the tweet right above his.
CanyonAg77
AG
Prognightmare said:

woods is referring to the video I posted in the tweet right above his.
The video is what I want context on. What's the guy upset about?

If it's Trump's election, hilarious. If his parents, fiance, and dog all died in a fire, not so funny.
mazzag
AG
Election night.
ProgN
Election
jamaggie06
AG
It's Ben Rhoades, longtime Obama advisor, on election night. And it's actually quite telling. Was I upset when Obama won in '08? I mean, I guess. Wasn't surprised. Did I think the world would end? Was I speechless? Remember. This man asvised the president who represents all of us. And he can't put two words together to articulate how he's feeling after Donald Trump won. Let that sink in. How does he think all those people whose voices and opinions he completely neglected, ignored, or worse, failed to even seek out, felt the entire time Obama was in office?
CanyonAg77
AG
Thank you.
mazzag
AG
Barry didn't neglect, ignore or fail to seek folks out. He just expected the masses to fall in line with his thinking or get drowned out by the ones that did. LOL he underestimated his charisma.
Squadron7
AG
mazzag said:

Barry didn't neglect, ignore or fail to seek folks out. He just expected the masses to fall in line with his thinking or get drowned out by the ones that did. LOL he underestimated his charisma.

I'll take the over.
RyanAg08
AG
jamaggie06 said:

It's Ben Rhoades, longtime Obama advisor, on election night. And it's actually quite telling. Was I upset when Obama won in '08? I mean, I guess. Wasn't surprised. Did I think the world would end? Was I speechless? Remember. This man asvised the president who represents all of us. And he can't put two words together to articulate how he's feeling after Donald Trump won. Let that sink in. How does he think all those people whose voices and opinions he completely neglected, ignored, or worse, failed to even seek out, felt the entire time Obama was in office?

Dont give him too much credit. It's only because he knows he and everyone else inside the administration are f****ed.
ProgN
ProgN

vettmaster99
AG
Blue Star x1000
Sorry Your Girl Lost. CNN is the enemy of the people and should be treated as such. Orange man bad.
RoscoePColtrane
Never take a hostage you aren't willing to shoot,
Remember, America doesn’t negotiate with terrorists.
Code 7 10-42
ProgN

Squadron7
AG
If those numbers are similar in Texas then we need to send Texas prisoners to college in California.
rwtxag83
AG
This thread continues to deliver!
akm91
AG
rwtxag83 said:

This thread James Woods continues to deliver!
annie88
AG
Agnzona
So 40 out if the 50 state Democratic Committees violated the law and illegally funneled money. I'd like to hear the conversations between Hillary's team and the 10 committees that refused.

One certainty in America is that career Dems with no media watch dog are prone to being criminals.
DannyDuberstein
AG
And stil lost. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Long Live Sully
AG
Agnzona said:

So 40 out if the 50 state Democratic Committees violated the law and illegally funneled money. I'd like to hear the conversations between Hillary's team and the 10 committees that refused.

One certainty in America is that career Dems with no media watch dog are prone to being criminals.
Dems are prone to being criminals with or without a media doing their job. Come to think of it I can't remember a time when that wasn't the case.
oldarmy1
AG
TexasAggie_02
Squadron7
AG
oldarmy1 said:

When you've lost Hermione Granger.....
MooreTrucker
AG
Squadron7 said:

oldarmy1 said:

When you've lost Hermione Granger.....
Yet another actor that no one has ever heard of that thinks we actually care what she thinks.
ProgN

akm91
AG
Damn, he's quick and has definitely got an acerbic tongue!
ProgN
One of the best to follow on twitter.
HeadGames
AG
Does trump even like Harry Potter?
Squadron7
AG
I have a question: Why didn't J.K. Rowling write Hermione Grainger as a black character originally?
CanyonAg77
AG
Squadron7 said:

I have a question: Why didn't J.K. Rowling write Hermione Grainger as a black character originally?
Maybe she can go back and say HG was black, just like she later decided that Gandalf was gay.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Squadron7 said:

hard to find anyone black that annoying. white girls own that *****
Squadron7
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Squadron7 said:

Maybe she can go back and say HG was black, just like she later decided that Gandalf was gay.

Or maybe it is just a spell. Expecto reparato, or something.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.