*****Big Brother 17 SPOILERS Thread*****

312,928 Views | 2268 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TJJackson
MSCAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bye bye Jmac
Ganondorf
AG
I'll check online who wins the second hoh tonight and if it's not James then I'm just done until final night.
JABQ04
AG
This season sucks. The only way those idiot twins win anything is pure blind luck. Bunch of pu*** houseguests afraid to make moves.
MSCAg
AG
"The only balls in BB17 are the ones used in the veto comp."
JABQ04
AG
quote:
"The only balls in BB17 are the ones used in the veto comp."

^ this
MSCAg
AG
quote:
This season sucks. The only way those idiot twins win anything is pure blind luck. Bunch of pu*** houseguests afraid to make moves.

To be fair, Liz has kicked butt in many comps. Vanessa should have thrown her hat in with JMac and Steve and backdoored Liz.
JABQ04
AG
Didn't think she won other than the true/false and the BoB that James didn't throw, plus the POV a week ago or so. Either way she's a tard and I detest those b**ches.
Ganondorf
AG
This would have been a great season for coaches. Literally anyone in the world could play this game better.
MSCAg
AG
What?????

Did not see that!!!!
cnorm
AG
Wow, we can only hope now that J-Mac wins the HOH.
MSCAg
AG
I wonder if CBS yelled at them not to evict JMac during commercial break.
tamc12
AG
JohnnyMc and Steve threw the HOH and JohnnyMc threw the Veto.
They knew they wouldn't being going because they kept their word to save Julia.

Ramrod
AG
quote:

Did they say that or are you speculating? Seems pretty stupid to be throwing stuff this late in the game; especially considering that if James won VETO Steve probably would've gone up as the replacement.

I'd be interested in hearing Steve and Vanessa's conversation on the feeds following the episode, really looked like they both knew the blew it.
Bunk Moreland
Yeah it was because of the move to keep Julia best I could tell
MSCAg
AG
quote:

If true, this house is even dumber than I thought.

Austwins are half the house. If Julia or Austin win this next HoH....
Bondag
AG
Julia: You were probably best at that boomarang veto
Johnny Mac: yea, I threw it way too hard
tamc12
AG
Steve is just spineless, needs someone to make decisions for him and JohnnyMc realizes that if he made the big move without Vanessa on board, she would pull the blame game to the twins and he would be the only target. Which of course, we know, she will do anyway.
So why get blood on your hands when you know the target is James.

Stupid in my opinion. Perfect opportunity to not only break up the Austwins, but maybe the only one left, like what they just let go by with not getting Julia out. They all deserve to lose to the twins, as much as I detest those nasty skanks. I hope Vanessa loses to them just to spite her and her evilness. Swearing on your mothers life, girlfriend's life and then the Bible when you are lying through your teeth, is just terribly wrong.. There is something seriously wrong with that woman. As I said in an early post, I believe she will sell her soul for money and she has.
Johnny may not have thrown the Veto. He and James were both bad in the practice comp. The girls did pretty well in practice.
tamc12
AG
http://robhasawebsite.com/bb

The podcast about last nights show is funny if you haven't seen it.
tamc12
AG
quote:
http://robhasawebsite.com/bb

The podcast about last nights show is funny if you haven't seen it.
Steve won the HOH.
jdls13
AG
If Jmac got evicted that would've been the most frustrating episode ever. If Steve doesn't put up Liz he's a moron
RockInspector
The Austwins are the target....and it appears the noms will be Austin and Liz (this is the single biggest no brainier this season)....at least to this point. It will be easily outdone if Liz remains on the block after veto. She has proven to be great at comps and she is the glue holding the Austwins together. Take her out and Julia and Austin are no longer tied to each other.

Let's see if these idiots will start playing the game now (well, at least everyone other than Vanessa). If Liz goes, Vanessa is going to be in great position as she is already with JM and Steve....Austin and Julia will naturally try and latch onto Vanessa.

Still pulling for Johnny Mac....dude is like a cat (9 lives). He is not playing a great game by any means but I just don't like any of the other players.
MooreTrucker
AG
I think Vanessa is already in a great position. she's in with JMac and Steve, and she seems to be in with the Austwins. So she can (and has) swing back and forth with the power all the way till the end.
Bunk Moreland
Early talk between John and Steve was to target Austin.

John's logic is that if you get Liz out, then Vanessa will go team up with Austin since they've been in an alliance together from the start. But if you get rid of Austin, then Vanessa still doesn't have anyone fully with her, as the twins will still be with each other, and the major target next week.

Interesting strategy. Not saying it's right or wrong, but JMac and Steve are correctly gauging Vanessa's strength in the house in their move to break up the austwins this week.

Either way, Austin has to be up next to Liz, and Julia can't win the POV. That's now how you have to ensure one of austin/liz goes home. We all know this, but it's just so glaringly obvious that they waited way too long to deal with this situation of the austwins. There's still a basic conceivable way they could all stay this week, and it's not that crazy of a scenario.
MSCAg
AG
After Steve talked with Austin, he mumbled to himself that he needed to put up Liz and Austin.

Julia and Vanessa were later talking under the assumption that Liz & Austin would go up and in that case, Austin would need to go; with Julia thinking her and Vanessa controlled the vote.

Liz is one of the better comp players, they'd be smart to get her out now while they can. For Vanessa, that would "bring Austin back to her" as he and Julia don't have any great bond.

I'm still shocked they actually voted out James. Maybe they figured he was too much of a wild card. I also truly wonder if CBS stepped in during the commercial break. Twitter was pretty bleak after Julia wasn't voted out.
Bunk Moreland
the james was 100% due to last week. JMac/Steve saved Julia after a good effort by James to keep Meg, and the austwins were made aware, therefore they threw the comp and pov so the twins could get james up and out.

JMac/Steve went into pure "live to fight another day" mode, and they escaped the DE.

I completely agree with you about trying to get Liz out now. She's the best competitor out of the austwins.

That's why, while I may understand john's fear about Vanessa latching on to Austin if liz goes home, at this point you just have to win comps anyways, so get out liz and roll with it.
MSCAg
AG
Hmmm.

Steve puts up Austin/Liz.

Julia wins veto, takes down Liz.

So, if its Austin/Vanessa, the voters are

Liz, Julia, and JMac.

Vanessa goes home and then its JMac vs Austins at the next HoH.

Yeah, its pretty plausible. I really do sorta want an Austwin to win because its what the rest of the house gets for playing so stupidly.

This is exactly how the Brigade was able to dominate the last part of their season, but they were a stealth alliance. This one has been glaringly obvious for half the season.
Bunk Moreland
yep. They waited too long, and now all it will take is 1 veto win by Julia this week and the austwins can stay.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
I really do sorta want an Austwin to win because its what the rest of the house gets for playing so stupidly.

I'm rooting for Jmac, but definitely agree with that or Vanessa. How long has the house known that Vanessa was behind basically every move from weeks 3-8 or so, yet they just sat there going "wow you're right. She IS running the house," then they keep her.

Same thing with the Austwins. How crazy is this...Austin STILL hasn't been put on the block. It's like the entire house just weirdly gave those 3 the whole season. Bunch of weak pieces of crap in the house this season.
JABQ04
AG
If Liz goes aren't they worried Austin will lose his s***? He's the type I expect to bully steve and john.
Bunk Moreland
Austin? Bully? No way. He's a huge softie. Maybe that doesn't portray well just watching what comes on CBS, but Austin is the exact opposite of that kind of person, IMO.
Saxsoon
AG
Austin won't he is a pretty cool dude actually. Judas on the other hand . . .
Ramrod
AG
quote:
quote:
I really do sorta want an Austwin to win because its what the rest of the house gets for playing so stupidly.

I'm rooting for Jmac, but definitely agree with that or Vanessa. How long has the house known that Vanessa was behind basically every move from weeks 3-8 or so, yet they just sat there going "wow you're right. She IS running the house," then they keep her.

Same thing with the Austwins. How crazy is this...Austin STILL hasn't been put on the block. It's like the entire house just weirdly gave those 3 the whole season. Bunch of weak pieces of crap in the house this season.
Mind-boggling.

Every time someone has done their interview with Julie after getting evicted they always mention it; you didn't just realize that in the last 15 seconds it took you to walk out the door or the last couple of days you've been in the house. YOU'VE KNOWN ABOUT IT FOR WEEKS! WHY DIDN'T YOU ****ING DO SOMETHING?!?!?!
Bunk Moreland
"didn't want to get blood on my hands" is so freaking annoying. That's always the reason they come up with.

I'd have to go back and check, but I think every single vote this season has been unanimous other than 2 situations...

1) Sympathy vote thrown to the person by a really close friend in the house
2) random wrench one-off to try and throw people off

So basically every single eviction has been a know, unanimous, accepted eviction and move on to the next. James' work this week was basically the most anyone has openly tried to campaign for votes when he tried to save Meg. So pathetic. No wonder I don't even bother to read updates from monday through wednesday.
RockInspector
At least Johnny Mac was smart enough to make a deal with Vanessa before he was evicted. He knew he was being evicted so he decided to let bygones be bygones with Vanessa and so far, since re-entering the house, it has worked out for him.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
"didn't want to get blood on my hands" is so freaking annoying. That's always the reason they come up with.

I'd have to go back and check, but I think every single vote this season has been unanimous other than 2 situations...

1) Sympathy vote thrown to the person by a really close friend in the house
2) random wrench one-off to try and throw people off

So basically every single eviction has been a know, unanimous, accepted eviction and move on to the next. James' work this week was basically the most anyone has openly tried to campaign for votes when he tried to save Meg. So pathetic. No wonder I don't even bother to read updates from monday through wednesday.
And the prime evidence of this is how the nominees are dressed for the vote. One is dressed to leave, the other to compete in the next HOH competition. This week with Meg and Julia is the first exception to this that I can think of.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.