*****Big Brother 17 SPOILERS Thread*****

310,011 Views | 2268 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TJJackson
dave94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Twitter just said that Austin told Steve he can't vote out Julia until final three so someone else has to do it... There's the ammo Steve needs to get everyone else on board.
LHIOB
AG
I love how Vanessa acts like she has power after the veto has been played. What an idiot. I hope the 2nd HOH tomorrow is being the shortest.
HTownAg98
I'm certain Vanessa is bi-polar. No one can go from being bat**** crazy to logical that fast without being bi-polar.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
I'm certain Vanessa is bi-polar. No one can go from being bat**** crazy to logical that fast without being bi-polar.

Her profession is poker and she probably "works" 100+ hours a week. I think it's just years of that lifestyle. Her mind goes a million miles a second
JABQ04
AG
Hopefully it will at lest be a split vote. Tired of everyone being little bi***es and voting together. Still hoping James, Steve, and john vote out Julia.
LHIOB
AG
They have no reason not to. Liz will be too flustered to win a mental comp and Austin vs JMac and Steve isnt even close. Throw in James and its pretty much 3 v 1.
JABQ04
AG
I imagine they'll take the easy way out. James is the only one not afraid to make big moves.
HTownAg98
quote:
quote:

Her profession is poker and she probably "works" 100+ hours a week. I think it's just years of that lifestyle. Her mind goes a million miles a second

Maybe so, but my point is more all my the lines of James' talk with her last night on the show. James was actually complementing her game, and she jumps all over him. It was a completely irrational response. It was a reaction you'd expect from someone with a bi-polar disorder.
Matsui
AG
hopefully tonight is good
it can make up a lot of dud weeks by some good drama tonight
JABQ04
AG
James was right. V is way overplaying, thinking everything. She knows she's last out of the Austwins. Don't know why she hasn't fully jumped on the Steve-JMac train. Their talk of floaters is hilarious. Meg is 100% a floater, but the Austwins with 2 exceptions have yet to win. Hoping someone with sense wins 2nd HOH and puts the twins up together with Austin as a potential back door. I really think Meg is done, but she's harmless and don't see anyone voting for her to win F2 if she made it against Vanessa, James etc. Hoping for the best tonight but not expecting it.
Bunk Moreland
yeah I know what you're saying.

I guess I mean that the sort of ticks and tendencies to playing poker professionally is to always be sizing up your opponent and trying to put them on a hand or figure out their strategy and what they're thinking. When she is in the house, she does that a lot(what you saw on tv), in that someone can't even finish what they're saying before she processes it and thinks she knows the intention and then immediately starts responding.

She definitely could be bipolar, hell I dunno. but it feels more like she is just one of those people who's mind is racing faster than she can keep up.
Ramrod
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Maybe so, but my point is more all my the lines of James' talk with her last night on the show. James was actually complementing her game, and she jumps all over him. It was a completely irrational response. It was a reaction you'd expect from someone with a bi-polar disorder.
I think that is just one of her tactics; she did the same thing to Jeff when she put him up as a replacement nominee.

She takes something small and insignificant, or something completely made up, and blows up about it so she can have "justification" for targeting that person (in this case targeting James' alliance with Meg) and wanting to send them home.

Then she cries a lot, and says "dude...like are you serious?!?! (at this point she puts her hands on her hand as if to signify her mind is blown) Like I don't even know what to say right now....like I'm really hurt....dude I've played this game with so much integrity...I'm like so hurt by you right now". She makes sure to tell people in the house about it so they'll be like "boy that ______ sure is a meany the way they talked to Vanessa...we should vote him/her out".
Sex Panther
AG
Ramrod nailed her strategy

And as for being bipolar she strikes me as someone who does a LOT of Adderal
Bunk Moreland
exactly what I was thinking in regards to adderal
MSCAg
AG
Good grief, what a stupid house. I hope Austwins win, its what these morons deserve.

James or Austwins is who I'm rooting for.
Ganondorf
AG
These people are so ducking stupid.
Ganondorf
AG
I knew when they showed Steve and Johnny being all "let's evict Julia" today she'd stay.

I don't know why I keep watching when I know I'll be let down by idiotic play.
Gigem Trevas
If they win the double tonight might as well write the Austwins into the final 3.
MSCAg
AG
Hahaha... Steve and James out.
Gigem Trevas
I'm done.
MSCAg
AG
Hahahahaha
JDUB08AG
AG
**** this
Ramrod
AG
Vanessa sitting there all super uncomfortable cause she realized she ****ed up.
aggietoolman
AG
Well there goes the game
MSCAg
AG
Stupid house gets what it deserves.
MSCAg
AG
JMac and James will go up.
cnorm
AG
Vanessa's "game theory" masters or whatever she studied proves to be worthless.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Worst big brother season ever. ****ing ever.

Did any of these people want to win?
MSCAg
AG
Knew it.
MSCAg
AG
quote:
To me the obvious no-brainer is to send out Julia.

If Steve or JMac don't vote her out, its probably one of the dumbest moves in BB history.

I stand by this. I'd say it's in the top 5.
cnorm
AG
The real problem is that John and Steve let Vanessa make the decision for them.
MrPlow2010
AG
These people are so dumb
Ganondorf
AG
quote:
quote:
To me the obvious no-brainer is to send out Julia.

If Steve or JMac don't vote her out, its probably one of the dumbest moves in BB history.
o

I stand by this. I'd say it's in the top 5.

I'd say Lawan getting himself evicted for a super power that didn't exist is probably dumber.
Ganondorf
AG
Btw, #bb17 is full of unhappy fans on Twitter.
MSCAg
AG
Hahaha hahaha

And for the record, top 5, not the dumbest.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.