*****Big Brother 17 SPOILERS Thread*****

309,981 Views | 2268 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TJJackson
aggietoolman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
As noted, people like James because he took down Clay/Shelli. I don't get it, but for some reason they were hated by the fans until the moment they were gone.
AB2
AG
Steve won part 2 of final HOH.

Steve VS Vanessa in final HOH.

Vanessa and Steve would be stupid to take Liz to final 2. Needing 4/5 votes to win isn't a good proposition, even if you are sitting next to a moron.

In a Steve/Vanessa final, I see James/Meg/Becky all voting for Steve. Then only takes 1 of Austwins/Shelli. The twins may all go Vanessa to respect her gameplay...but I don't think Shelli will.

Even though Vanessa played a great game, the house I think will have trouble respecting it in the end...thanks to her over-the-topness. I would vote for Vanessa, but I think Steve will be the winner of BB17.
Bunk Moreland
Becky is voting for vanessa if she makes it to the end.
Ramrod
AG

quote:

In a Steve/Vanessa final, I see James/Meg/Becky all voting for Steve. Then only takes 1 of Austwins/Shelli. The twins may all go Vanessa to respect her gameplay...but I don't think Shelli will.

Every time they show someone arriving at the jury house, Shelli is advocating for Vanessa as the winner.
AB2
AG
Guess I should watch more eps and read this thread less.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Guess I should watch more eps and read this thread less.

Becky had made a statement to John before she left that if vanessa somehow made it to f2 after all the **** she has done in the game, she would have to vote for her to win because she would deserve it. That's what I was basing my post on. But who knows really.
MooreTrucker
AG
She's said it in the jury house, too, more than once. Vanessa has her vote.
MSCAg
AG
I'd say taking Liz to F2 is the only smart move for either Vanessa or Steve.

Yes, she'll get Austin and Julia's vote. But I think Steve/Vanessa would win just about every other vote.
AcctAg11
AG
One of the worst episodes yet. 4/5ths of the episode was rehash.
MSCAg
AG
Honestly, usually the final couple episodes are boring. Only interesting parts are usually finding out who F2 is and any jury house discussions.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
One of the worst episodes yet. 4/5ths of the episode was rehash.
It was as bad as the "fallen comrades" episodes on Survivor.
Rex Racer
AG
This episode is always rehash. I hate it.
aggietoolman
AG
If you follow the feeds or this thread there is never any reason to watch the 2nd to last episode.
HTownAg98
quote:
Honestly, usually the final couple episodes are boring. Only interesting parts are usually finding out who F2 is and any jury house discussions.

Those have started to suck as well because production has to feed the jury house discussion points.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
quote:

Those have started to suck as well because production has to feed the jury house discussion points.
And it's SOOOOOOO obvious, too. Those idiots would never think to bring most of that up on their own.
RockInspector
I hope JM wins AFP. James was alright but he and his crew were just dumbasses. When Becky won HoH they had Vanessa out but James was scared that Shelli would come after. So he went against Becky's wishes and flipped the house....so freaking stupid. While he made a big move, he ultimately got his entire crew picked off one by one due to his own stupidity.

I think everyone agrees that Vanessa played the best game. She made the right move because he was her biggest threat in overall competitions. That said, I just don't like her and I wouldn't vote for her.

It's a pretty s***ty final three if you ask me but I will tune in just to see who wins at this point.

The single most frustrating thing of the entire season was that even before Becky won her HoH, she was informing the goblins of how Vanessa was her target and why. She had outed her and everyone became aware of what Vanessa was doing. Hell, even Clay told Shelli not to trust Vanessa before he got evicted. And yet, they let her stay in the house like dumbasses. The only satisfying thing was to see each and every goblin get picked off one by one and the look of shock on their faces every time it happened. People that stupid don't deserve to win.

It's too bad Johnny Mac didn't just interrupt Vanessa's eviction speech and just say, "Give it a rest Vanessa, I know I'm leaving, you aren't fooling anyone and you can kiss my ass".
MSCAg
AG
James has the right overall strategy, but a lot of poor tactics.

Want Shelli out, sure I see why. He should have used the veto and took Clay off and put up Liz. Those two votes, plus his crew meant James would control the eviction.

Instead, he eats a week with Clay, who sucked as HoH comps.

Becky was dumb for ever putting Shelli up.
wimberley_ag
Wow, Liz is an idiot. Terrible decision to throw that.
MSCAg
AG
Dr Will to lead the jury debate... Not sure if I like that or not.
MSCAg
AG
Jury making it pretty clear that Vanessa will win.
MSCAg
AG
Gotta say, I liked Will doing jury.
Scotch
AG
He's done that before. I like that they get the house to think of voting for the best gameplay, not necessarily their best friend, though I think this cast was already going to do that.
MSCAg
AG
I'm gonna laugh if Steve wins cause of Shelli's BS answer.
MSCAg
AG
Oh snap...give it to Steve.
JABQ04
AG
I want to see Vanessa cry and whine.
BayAg14
Yes!
aggietoolman
AG
Now send Vanessa to jury!
Ramrod
AG
Do it Steve! Don't be a *****!
MSCAg
AG
Anybody else think Shelli's answer was BS....like Clay want the most fun part of her summer?
_______________________________________________________ O Fortuna, velut Luna, statu variabilis, semper crescis, aut decrescis;
Ramrod
AG
quote:
Anybody else think Shelli's answer was BS....like Clay want the most fun part of her summer?

I also think James' answer was BS
JABQ04
AG
Please don't be a p*ssy.
MSCAg
AG
Geez Steve, man up and don't cry about it. It's a game and you made the right move.
MSCAg
AG
Wow, like you were more trustworthy Vanessa.
Bunk Moreland
Hell yeah Steve! You just made a $500k move.
Ramrod
AG
This could end up working better than Steve thought. Liz could still be in shock and not be able to give good answers to the jury.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.