*****Big Brother 17 SPOILERS Thread*****

309,541 Views | 2268 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TJJackson
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
People are starting to realize that some houseguests are playing way too hard and way too fast. Austin and Jeff seem to understand that the most.

Jackie is laying low obviously, letting Jace stay the target and leave. Becky is laying low because I think she notices it too. James is just ready to be done with HOH. Meg seems like prime floating material. Jason as well.

Don't know where John is. I also like the game Vanessa is playing. No one has a clue about her or what she's trying to do. James/Meg noticing last night she hasn't come up to the HOH once since the "who wants to see our hoh room" reveal over a week ago.

So far, I like the dynamic going forward this year. The house is definitely not grouped up into a massive alliance already, which I like. Hopefully it stays that way and we get bigger and smaller factions that take turns running the show, with 3 or 4 willing participants that just float from side to side.
aggietoolman
AG
Audrey is now target number 1 for most of the house. Audrey is getting called the rat in the game. However, there is no way production lets that happen. The power alliance wants to try and get Liz to win HOH and be the one to take out Audrey.

Jeff has a good feel for things, but in the last 24 hours or so he's been talking a lot more game to more people and he's beginning to put a target on himself.

I get a feeling that James is going to become a problem in the game once the HOH is over. He is giving off a creepy vibe to some of the women in the house. If he does or says the wrong thing he could get voted out quick. Jeff is showing some creeper tendencies too, but it hasn't gone as far as James.

It feels so far like John the dentist isn't even in the game. He seems to be one to float his way to near the end.

Clay isn't that well liked by a lot of fans, but I think most of it has to do with his closeness to Audrey who is already universally disliked. If they can keep him away from Audrey, he could skate to the jury. He's not bright enough to get far after that though.
LHIOB
AG
quote:
Audrey is now target number 1 for most of the house. Audrey is getting called the rat in the game. However, there is no way production lets that happen. The power alliance wants to try and get Liz to win HOH and be the one to take out Audrey.

Jeff has a good feel for things, but in the last 24 hours or so he's been talking a lot more game to more people and he's beginning to put a target on himself.

I get a feeling that James is going to become a problem in the game once the HOH is over. He is giving off a creepy vibe to some of the women in the house. If he does or says the wrong thing he could get voted out quick. Jeff is showing some creeper tendencies too, but it hasn't gone as far as James.

It feels so far like John the dentist isn't even in the game. He seems to be one to float his way to near the end.

Clay isn't that well liked by a lot of fans, but I think most of it has to do with his closeness to Audrey who is already universally disliked. If they can keep him away from Audrey, he could skate to the jury. He's not bright enough to get far after that though.
Shane says hi
Poptartin
Lol Shane.
Bunk Moreland
Good action today. Davonne really went after Audrey in front of a lot of people, with Jason as her pet lobbin grenades as well. Blaming her for all the "Drama" in the house, she's starting all the rumors.

Right now, Audrey is in the "played too fast, and going home because of it" position.

HOWEVER, the good thing for her is she was going to get called on it anyway, what better time for it to happen than before any competition for the next week begins?

She could win HOH, win Battle of the Block if nominated, win POV if nominated or chosen, or just play victim, cry, and slowly build relationships with the other people she doesn't know as well, and start working back into good graces.

For her game, it's a lot better to happen now than on Friday or Saturday.
Scotch
AG
If she could just figure out how to vote with Clay, Shelli, Austin, Vanessa, Steve and John to keep Jace it would be one of the biggest house flips ever. Unfortunately for Audrey, Jeff is dousing any conversation that might lead to that outcome. I'm hoping for fireworks to keep a Jace, even though I don't like him, Jackie just seems too boring even for someone laying low as a nominee.
Bunk Moreland
I think the dynamic of Jeff and Jackie has great potential later in the season. The week they split will provide great drama. I also think production offered both of them guaranteed jury to be on the show, or if evicted early a chance back in the game(which guarantees weekly paychecks while in sequester)
tailgatetimer10
AG
Jace needs to be talking with Audrey for an extra vote.. Furthermore Audrey should've confessed her lies to try to build her relationship (see Frankie last season)
MSCAg
AG
Lot of drama went on. Audrey did something to plus Liz off.

Another season, another girl alliance that rays itself.
Poptartin
I just watched the Da'vonne drama. Good tv right there.

I love how Vanessa and Jason got in on it too even though I rarely know what the hell Vanessa is talking about.
Bunk Moreland

quote:
Clay says that BB is rigged. Jason says that they'll give Audrey the HOH answers. BB switches cams to BY real quick NT
Ganondorf
AG
Amazing, the hamsters actually saying it's rigged. They've insinuated before but I don't recall a couple outright stating it.
Bunk Moreland
Jace came out of the DR the other day and was convinced production wanted him to stay(they were pumping him up so he'd at least fight to stay in the house). They all catch on pretty quickly. And if someone says any more than that, the BB Voice will scold them for not being allowed to talk about production.
Scotch
AG
Last night, I just happened to rewind the feeds to a convo between Austin and Jace where they figured out that without Audrey, the big alliance is actually in the minority. Jace even had a great convo with Audrey.
By a few hours later though it was apparent that "the house" was afraid of "the house" and that Jace is likely gone.

BIg Brother should be scared that Jace and Audrey would be 1-2 and the ones who seem to hide all day will make for duper noting TV
aggietoolman
AG
Jace needs to leave. He's too unstable to leave in the house. Yesterday he got into Steve's face and bullied him a bit about keeping him. I don't have the feeds but it sounded really bad. A lot of people that wanted Jace to stay are wanting him gone now. Production just wants him to fight to keep the game interesting until eviction.

Audrey did give away the majority alliance and acted like it was time to group up with the others to become the new majority, but I don't think enough people are willing to make that move. The consensus still seems to be that Jace is gone. James is starting getting mention for going out along with Audrey for next week. I think that James will be the bigger target next week. People will keep Audrey knowing that they can get rid of her whenever they want (i.e. production convincing them there are bigger targets).

Production is definitely talking to Audrey. There was mention of a twin twist by Audrey that Audrey talked to Shellie about, and then Audrey threw out a name like Mathew. In a follow up DR session production told her it was just referencing a producers twin. They are trying to give her clues.
Bunk Moreland
Jace was telling Steve he's a p***y, and that he's going to be a p***y in front of America. He was definitely bullying him hard, but in a weird way as he was angling for his vote.

Told him that James and everyone who he thinks are his friends calls him "nerd town Mcgee" or something like that every time he left the room.

He was really getting into him. Then in typical psychopath fashion, Jace ended it by saying "see these people don't like you. They aren't your friend. I'll be your friend no matter what after the game"

It was bizarre.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Apparently Jace is trying to gather all of his votes for a 5AM meeting to show that he has the numbers. He's such a moron. The video of him bullying Steve is on youtube now for those who missed it or want to see it. It's very cringey, so here's your warning.
Ramrod
AG
quote:
Apparently Jace is trying to gather all of his votes for a 5AM meeting to show that he has the numbers. He's such a moron. The video of him bullying Steve is on youtube now for those who missed it or want to see it. It's very cringey, so here's your warning.
This video is great; worth the 20 minutes.

Scotch
AG
Just FYI, the P---- Thrasher nickname was from the frat Steve was in on the outside.
Jace said a lot, but aside from referencing that nickname, I don't believe he called Steve a P---- . I'll rewatch and probably be wrong, though. It was an intense convo. (rewatching, he does says things like "you look like a p to the house", "do you want to look like a p-----?".)

I have enjoyed using Morty's and jokers to find out when the heated arguments are, then rewind the feeds to watch them. Better than most scripted TV. That's why this is the only reality show aside from The Amazing Race that I watch.
cr0wbar
AG
I'm sorry- I remember the first aired episode we were going to get the twin twist reveal. I dont remember it being mentioned since. Did I miss something?
Bunk Moreland
quote:
I'm sorry- I remember the first aired episode we were going to get the twin twist reveal. I dont remember it being mentioned since. Did I miss something?
nope. Don't think so. They haven't gone back to it. But production is definitely planting thoughts into the HG's minds about a twin twist.

It's too weird how many of them have come out of the DR and discussed "i wonder if there's a twin twist' or something dumb like that.
LHIOB
AG
Just got a text that Clay is talking about illegal benefits...
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Just got a text that Clay is talking about illegal benefits...

Do you know what time? would love to o back and watch on the feeds
Scotch
AG
Convo was 40 minutes ago or so, with Johnny Mac, cam 3, in kitchen. Just staring to listen now.
Scotch
AG
Hopefully this was all it is, because it was no big deal:

He did make a generic throwaway comment about "illegal benefits", saying "a lot of s--- goes on, though", but it was a comment about college football in general, and was mentioned after a convo about Penn State and their cover-up. He brought up SMU and the ESPN special "The Pony Express". Clay mentioned the gold TransAm, (he didn't realize the (alleged) A&M connection). He second guessed himself as to when the SMU scandal went down, said 80's, then decided it was "late 90's, early 2000's".
Bunk Moreland
Ahh ok. Well Yeah it is crazy the **** that goes on. I didn't play at that level and even I saw enough of it with football players I knew or was friends with at A&M and multiple other schools. As long as he talks in general, no big deal.

Hes also hiding the fact that he played football so I figured either he got outed or he didn't say anything specific.

A couple people have been catching on to his slip ups though when discussing things.
Scotch
AG
I'd be interested to know when he first started talking about playing here, it would be interesting to hear. It may have been before the feeds even started.
aggietoolman
AG
Interesting that they are showing the Audrey problem already on tonight's episode. Planting the seeds to check reactions to determine if they should intervene?
Ganondorf
AG
It isn't as heroic to win a hoh if no knows you are targeted. They'd need to play up her being the next nominee/back door for drama.
AggieGirl35
AG
The nonsense they showed between Day and Clay is beyond stupid. I'm not even sure what is happening.
tailgatetimer10
AG
quote:
Ahh ok. Well Yeah it is crazy the **** that goes on. I didn't play at that level and even I saw enough of it with football players I knew or was friends with at A&M and multiple other schools. As long as he talks in general, no big deal.

Hes also hiding the fact that he played football so I figured either he got outed or he didn't say anything specific.

A couple people have been catching on to his slip ups though when discussing things.

On Monday I was watching and he dropped a "at our bowl game, for the Cotton Bowl, we had BBQ that KILLED Rudy's".. So I think people are aware he used to play. Also, Austin literally just said "Clay could probably kill me in endurance bc he's pretty much a professional football player" on the live feeds
Bunk Moreland
Yeah he mentioned a day off for "the draft" in Chicago earlier and a few houseguests were wondering what the hell he was talking about. I think Day said something about getting probably played football
Bunk Moreland
Awkward Johnny Mac and awkward Becky are paired up for this "prom" and planning a comedy skit. And totally using it as an opportunity to kiss each other.
La Bamba
AG
Day is an idiot.
ag_derp
AG
I hate shelli..shes ruining clays game..shes getting played by audrey bad

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.