*****Big Brother 17 SPOILERS Thread*****

309,538 Views | 2268 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TJJackson
RockInspector
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
Oh I gotcha. So Vanessa now is back to voting out Shelli? That's definitely the right move.
Just to clarify, she wants to keep Shelli but I don't think they are letting her know she could be gone. She (Vanessa) is still pissed that James wants to "bully them" (her words) but she is starting to realize that they may have to evict Shelli to keep the peace. Austwins have admitted to Vanessa that keeping Shelli is a bad idea and they are leaning to keeping Clay...Vanessa was not happy.

Clay looks to be tired of the game so I don't know that he will play along to screw over Becky (I mean, what's the point). However, Shelli still has a lot of fight in her (which will only make James want her out even more).

It's a stupid plan, even if it is for next week, and it will only make things worse.

Clay needs to take Shelli to Ireland, get it out of his system...and move on.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Vanessa's strategy is crystal clear. If there's not a definitive target, make one.
AcctAg11
AG
Could they have picked someone with a more annoying voice to host the Veto challenge than Liz/Julia?
aggietoolman
AG
I knoooooooowwwww
AcctAg11
AG
I like JohnnyMac walking out of the capper right in the middle of Clay and Meg. Awesome.
Frydaddy713
AG
After reading about the drunk meg incident here, I hoped it'd make tv and IT DID! Now that was entertaining
Mucho austin
AG
Clay was definitely entertained by that
rhoswen
AG
The whole drunk Meg incident was hysterical and clay wasn't what I'd call resisting LOL

I wonder if the whole #leaningmeg on twitter will change to #drunkmeg cuz that was awesome.
Bondag
AG
I like how they showed Meg getting drunk during the veto to excuse it.

And Vanessa is a *****
RockInspector
quote:
And Vanessa is a *****
Yes she is...hope she is gone next week.
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
Clay was definitely entertained by that
If Shelli goes as planned, will Meg put the full-court press on Clay? #BBScandal!!
AgsLv44
AG
I just started watching the show this year...because Clay was going to be on. Shelli may not be good for his game at this point, but I like her. And I agree with some on here that she would have a much better chance of winning.

Austin creeps me out. That beard with the ponytail has to go. For not being in to Austin Liz sure allows quite a bit. Wish he would have gone home instead.

I never watch the feeds. Nothing against Meg, but I hope If Clay does stay he doesn't end up going down that route. The ladies I know who started watching because of Clay obviously think he is attractive, but we also like him because he seems like a genuinely nice guy. I understand he is not tied to Shelli, but to move on to Meg right after (and on camera) would not be a good move from a woman's perspective.

I used to kind of like James. No more.

Any ladies posting on this thread? Curious as to your thoughts on the Clay/Shelli/Meg situation as well. I would venture to guess the female perspective may be a bit different than the perspective of a male. If Clay stays and hooks up with Meg how will the women in the house react?
trackaggie76
AG
Pretty sure Clay is gone on Thursday night!
rhoswen
AG
I'm a girl and if I were the one dating him (or whatever we call this) I'd be pissed/hurt. But I'm also a 30 something female who would rather tear out her own hair than date a young 20 something, much less in a game where obvious relationships are gameplay stupid.

I don't think the other girls in the house will give much of a **** since they're not involved. It could hurt gameplay in that he'd become a fairly easy target.
TJJackson
Yep, looking like it'll at least be a 6-3 vote to evict clay.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Clay definitely didn't seem like he was pushing Meg back when she was pushing her boobs all over him. Shelli better hope she leaves if she really likes Clay because he's going to be slaying more than he already does as soon as he steps foot out of that house.

I couldn't stand the Shelli Clay homecoming queen/king dynamic and it hurt their games. I don't think they were up there in the popularity polls either although both of them probably think they will be Americas tabloid sweethearts when they leave the house of they are still deemed together.

Having said that, Shelli, although annoying as hell is better than Clay in all parts of the game, including comps. It seems really stupid for Clay to campaign for people to vote him out.
RockInspector
I could be wrong but other than hanging with Shelli and Johnny Mac, I don't think Clay enjoys being in that house at all. Especially after the last two weeks.

He realizes Shelli has a better chance to win and it seems he is prepared to be evicted and head home.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
I don't feel that way at all. I think he and Shelli are butthurt that someone finally played the game against them and how dare they defy them? They have come off extremely entitled to me.
Jimmy McNulty
AG
Outside of this week I think he's been loving his time there and being in that kind of spotlight.
aggietoolman
AG

quote:
I don't think they were up there in the popularity polls either although both of them probably think they will be Americas tabloid sweethearts when they leave the house of they are still deemed together.

Actually, from what I've seen Shelli and Clay are absolutely hated. Shelli more than Clay, but they are both hated. I don't understand it. I don't have a problem with either of them.

Most hated from what I've seen.

1. Austin
2. Shelli
3. Clay
4. Becky (because she is starting to play the 'rat' role)
5. Vanessa

On that list I only agree with Austin and Vanessa. I rank the twins ahead of Shelli, Clay, and Becky on that list.
RockInspector
The last poll I saw was...

1. Austin
2. Shelli
3. Vanessa

As far as least popular people in the house
MooreTrucker
AG
quote:
The last poll I saw was...

1. Austin
2. Shelli
3. Vanessa

As far as least popular people in the house
So Austin is most hated in one list and most popular in the other?
RockInspector
No...he is least popular/most hated on both lists.
Bunk Moreland
Today's fan rankings from Jokers. This is fan ranking, not gameplay rank:

1) James
2) Jackie
3) Jason
4) Meg
5) Davon
6) John
7) Julia
8) Audrey
9) Becky
10) Jeff
11) Steve
12) Jace
13) Liz
14) Vanessa
15) Shelli
16) Clay
17) Austin

These rankings tend to shift a little due to who's in power each week, etc, and I think most people got tired of shelli/vanessa just going back and forth the last handful of weeks.

Surprised to see James #1, but he's getting a solid edit from CBS to date.
The Milkman
AG
Why would Jackie, Jason, and Davonne be in the top 5?
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Why would Jackie, Jason, and Davonne be in the top 5?

People are voting based on who's in the house. So that means they'll vote the HG's who they don't like the lowest(lower than people who have been evicted), then vote the ones they are rooting for at the top.

The evicted houseguests usually just get sprinkled throughout the rankings.

Those were just today's, but the trend has been heading that way for 2 weeks now with clay/shelli/vanessa falling and the other side going up.

Jason was liked because he's a sassy gay guy. Too bad he didn't try at all and was too busy smoking cigarettes on the couch, because he could have been a good game player.

Davonne is probably just getting some love because people forgot about her attitude while in the house, but she was also sassy and she did call a # of things correctly.

Jackie I get...there aren't a lot of super "root-able" HG's right now. I have no issues with Jackie in the house. I think she's pretty funny, and she tries to play the game. She isn't the best, but she does try to engage in game talk and compete to win. Most of the girls that are cast like her latch on to a strong guy, or float. She's at least trying, so I think some people are good with that and she's also on "that" side of the house, which is getting the love right now.
tank92
AG
Jason and Da'Vonne could have gone pretty far in the game had they held their emotions in check and used the twin twist to their advantage...and Jason wasn't always outside smoking and talking about people.

They had the best read on people in the house...even better than Vanessa. They just didn't know how to use the information....or chose not to...either way, I guess it doesn't matter since they are both gone.

Vanessa just plays the game better. She was smart with the twin twist info that Julia gave her and used it to her and her alliance's advantage.
Bunk Moreland
looks like around midnight last night, Julia and Vanessa finally got Austin(and thus liz) to swing over to keep Shelli. Austin seemed like the last hold out. Steve was on board because he wants targets in the house, and Shelli is a much bigger target than Clay.

This was hilarious from last night:

Meg mentions to Jackie/Becky that James gave up $5,000 to get Shelli out. If they keep her screw the deals they have with them. NT -

I guess it's not a slap in the face to make a deal with 2 people during the HOH comp and then slice and dice them...but James didn't give up $5k. He never had $5k. He chose the veto instead of choosing $5k. Not giving anything up.
tailgatetimer10
AG
My top 5 "dislike" ranking as of this week:

1. Austin
2.Vanessa
3. Liz
4. Julia
5. Shelli

tailgatetimer10
AG
Hampsterwatch noted an 5-3 Clay eviction yesterday..
Bunk Moreland
at 2:30 am last night BB time, James/Meg/Jackie finally sort of realized that Vanessa has been campaigning to keep Shelli, and it might actually happen.

Then James called Vanessa a "c*nt" while ranting.

I think Steve is voting out Clay, but it's hard to tell because he switches it based off who he's talking to. Right now, it looks like Meg/Jackie/Becky are 3 to evict Shelli

Vanessa, Austin, Liz, Julia are 4 to evict Clay

JMac has mentioned that he's voting to evict Clay but not 100% sure on him, and same with Steve.

6-3, maybe 5-4, but looks like Clay stupidly ruined his game when he probably could have easily slid out from under it. He's giving his game up for a girl 10 years older than him that he won't be with very long outside of the house most likely. Geeze, Clay.
Bunk Moreland
there aren't that many votes anymore. Only 9 votes this week.
tailgatetimer10
AG
I edited my comment right when i noticed my screw up hah. I meant 5-3
Aggie95
AG
so is James still going to be blindsided by the vote to keep Shelli or does he know yet?
Bunk Moreland
As far as my "dislike rankings" this week...here's how I'd put it:

1) Clay
2) Shelli
3) Austin
4) twins.

Why? Because I can't stand when people have the opportunity to play BB for $500k, and they mope all week they are on the block and beg people to send them home. It's pathetic. Clay not only is giving up his game for a chick he met 7 weeks ago(see how easily she was able to manipulate it to where she still plays sad puppy but gets to keep playing big brother?-she knows what she's doing, she'd have never given up her game for him).

Further, Clay spent his last week in the house being bitter about going on the block one freaking time, when he has had a hand in basically evicting every single person, asking multiple people to go up as pawns, even asking JMac to NOT use the POV when he was on the block. As soon as he goes up, it's a crime against humanity and he wont talk to anyone.

That frustrates me. Clay's a nice kid, and I like him a lot. I definitely like him as a person a lot more than most of the house. But for this week's rankings, he's at the bottom because he gave up his game and is moping around wasting a once in a lifetime experience.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.