*****Big Brother 17 SPOILERS Thread*****

310,004 Views | 2268 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by TJJackson
MSCAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's just Johnny and Vanessa... Vanessa trying to cut a deal.
AB2
AG
I wanted Johnny to win and go back in...but his "I'm gonna target Meg" line has me in WTF territory.

He or Becky would be fine by me.
MSCAg
AG
Vanessa won!!!
Sex Panther
AG
How did that end so quickly? Were people not trying to win?
Scotch
AG
John back in house, Van HOH.

She will put up Meg and Johnny Mac to get John out. Wake me up if I'm wrong.
Sex Panther
AG
She cut a deal with him for him to jump off before her. Guaranteed his safety.
Ganondorf
AG
Another worthless week.
Ganondorf
AG
quote:

How'd that work for Shelli?
MSCAg
AG
Man, I thought that comp would go a lot longer.
Scotch
AG
Oh, I thought they were discussing deal and Austin pointed out his rear was on the foot stand. I'll rewatch... or not.
Sex Panther
AG
quote:
quote:

How'd that work for Shelli?

True, I think Johnny Mac should've said, "I guarantee you that you're safe, but I really need to win this and I think you can understand that"

Vanessa basically just flexed her muscles again
MSCAg
AG
He is stupid if he decided to quit like Shelli did.

She will do James Meg and backdoor JMac.
Sex Panther
AG
I think Vanessa works with him actually. They both know they need each other at this point.
jdls13
AG
Now Vanessa has to "stay true to her word" and display her amazing "integrity" by not breaking the deal with john. I bet she'll go back on it anyway and cry and cry because it's "what the house wanted" and they bullied her into doing it
tamc12
AG
The mantra Vanessa will be the one to get blood on her hands. But Johnny is dumb to let her have it.
Sex Panther
AG
I'm still confused how that ended so quickly. They were all sitting down. I don't think you would've been able to yank me off.
Ramrod
AG
She has to be smart enough to know that she is on the outside of her alliance with the Austwins.
MSCAg
AG
My guess is the rule was your feet had to be on it. Jackie for sure was sitting and I wonder if a bunch of them copied it.

I thought it looked like on if the easier endurance ones...figured it would have gone for at least an hour.
MSCAg
AG
quote:
She has to be smart enough to know that she is on the outside of her alliance with the Austwins.

No chit... This would be the time to strike.... But this is a dumb house.
tailgatetimer10
AG
They just said on the live feeds if you sat on it, you're out. Really dumb..
AcctAg11
AG
So he acknowledges he can't win anything to back up "being good at comps", but then throws one away that he could have won? How does he expect to win this game? I guess it's pretty clear he doesn't know much about the show.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Austin is freaking out. Vanessa has an opportunity to flip this game.. I hope she does, but doubt she will.

Austin is all talk "ugh I just want to walk over there and can him out in public.." okay Austin.
Sex Panther
AG

quote:
Austin is all talk "ugh I just want to walk over there and can him out in public.." okay Austin.

About what?
aggietoolman
AG
It went badly because everyone copied James method of crouching since it worked for him in the last comp. This was stupid as this was different in how much stress it put on your arms. If they would have just stayed standing it would gave lasted longer. If Vanessa doesn't go after Austwins, she will kill any chance she has of winning.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Because when it was down to the last two Johnny said "I've got to do what I got to do.. I'm not coming after you"

Really dumb to be honest, Austin is freaking out bc he thinks Johnny was talking about him
Sex Panther
AG
I could've swore that Vanessa offered him the deal and Johnny Mac said, "alright screw it lets do it" and then stepped off.

Did I hear that wrong?
Ganondorf
AG
MSCAg
AG
I said that to my wife when James went low down... "Won't that make you spin faster?"
BayAg14
Freaking Vanessa man.
Cooter00
John should be safe.
Vanessa HAS to go after Austwins now.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
John should be safe.

Agree. Pretty much whoever won this week has to go after them. Gotta break the trio up
Bondag
AG
quote:
John should be safe.
Which is what James should have done a month ago instead of going after Clelli. He placed the blame on them for knowing about it instead of Austin for weaseling his way back in the game.
MSCAg
AG
The only thing James did wrong was keeping Chelli up there.

He should have used the veto, took down Clay and put up Liz and said "Look, I want Shelli out and this ensures that."

Becky screwed up by putting up Shelli with Vanessa.

None of these HoHs have thought "OK, this is my target, but if they don't go out, who would I not mind going out instead of my original target." It has amazed me that nobody targeted that 3-headed monster earlier.

I would say, if Steve/James/JMac go home this week instead of an Austwin, I put the odds of one of the twins winning at 50%.
spence10
AG
As much as I dislike Vanessa as a player, her as HoH this week puts her in a really interesting spot.

If I'm Vanessa, here are my two main considerations:

1) What can I do to not break up Austwins this week?

If she were to put up 2 of the 3, not only is she the #1 target of remaining two going forward, but she most likely loses 3 jury votes from them if she were to make it to final 2. As a numbers person, Vanessa knows if she can remain neutral with them until "she has no other choice but to put them up" later on in the game, I think Austwins will be much more understanding and would have no issues giving her their vote if she makes final 2. She's remained mostly cordial with them the entire game - no reason to ruin that right now.

I'd put up James and Meg. Assuming neither win veto, James most likely voted out.

2) What's the plan next week?

Best case scenario: John or Steve wins HoH and puts up Austwins. Even if one of them wins veto, the remaining 3rd Austwins member is put up and one goes home.

Not best case scenario but most likely okay: Austwins win HoH. Really think Vanessa would be okay in this situation since she's "choosing not to go after them this week." They'd feel like they're backstabbing her.

3) Who do I ultimately want to bring to final 2?

If I bring John, I lose. He's overall not disliked disliked by the jury and I think they respect his game. I think he'd get the votes over Vanessa. However, if I can somehow bring Steve, aka the snake and the pawn who has done all of my dirty work, the jury will most likely would not vote for him.

Bringing an Austwin would be interesting. If the jury were rational, they'd see Austwins had a HUGE advantage with Julia coming in and the Austin/Liz showmance. They basically hit the BB lottery. And let's be real - Julia especially did not do much to deserve the money. At least Liz has won competitions.

RockInspector
Apparently, there was no deal. Vanessa offered but John did not take it. Afterwards, the Austwins were so happy that a deal was not made and when Vanessa and JM were alone, she said she was surprised he didn't take the deal. He said he didn't think it was wise to do it publicly. That said, it appears Vanessa knows she has to make another alliance and she is working on Johnny Mac and Steve, while keeping in good graces with Austwins. Her targets are James and Meg and for now, she doesn't want to back door anyone as she wants to finish off James and Meg.

She apparently also realized that she may not be too popular in the jury house. She made a comment that Shelli was acting weird to her and didn't even give her a hug. She said she knows that Becky and Jackie don't really like her.

Just glad JM made it back and hopefully he is safe this week. It would be a great move on Vanessa's part to try and solidify JM and Steve, while making the Austwins feel safe. Especially since they want her to send JM right back out of the house. I still don't like her but she got game!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.