General
Sponsored by

MapTap

47,474 Views | 1194 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by TyHolden
3rd Platoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This is the worst I've ever done. The Titanic one smoked me, and that's because I missed big in China.


www.maptap.gg September 1
100 100 93 80 74
Final score: 848
CharleyKerfeld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Titanic was a fun wrinkle. For China, I just pick a random spot on the coast every time.

www.maptap.gg September 1
100 100 80 92 80
Final score: 876
NoahAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not too shabby for not knowing about the Titanic.

www.maptap.gg September 1
94 98 82 82 77
Final score: 833
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg September 1
100 100 100 94 88
Final score: 946
kyledr04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Did not expect the titanic one. I picked too far east.
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg September 1
98 100 80 90 79
Final score: 865

STOP ASKING ME IF I'M BETTER AT WORDLE
Ag-since-birth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
September 1
100 100 81 92 81
Final score: 881
Dill-Ag13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
831
SockDePot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg September 1
95 99 80 90 97
Final score: 915
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
820
Chipotlemonger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
100 100 80 87 87
Final Score 882

DRC is a big country, I went to the wrong area. Fun changeup with that last clue today.
3rd Platoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I completely redeemed yesterday's performance. I benefitted from studying Chinese human rights violations for the last few years.


www.maptap.gg September 2
100 96 99 100 100
Final score: 994
JABQ04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg September 2
100 92 94 88 65
Final score: 839
ChoppinDs40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg September 2
100 98 84 93 69
Final score: 852
chico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
927
WaltonWarrior83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Help!
I listen to Texags when I walk in the morning. I have never had problems in the past but now every video locks up after a couple of minutes. This is not happening with anything but TexAgs. I've been to the AT&T store and they can't help me. What can I do?
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
855
100, 96, 100, 93, 60

Wrong side of the damn country in China
Hwy30East
How long do you want to ignore this user?
705
07ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg September 2
100 90 89 92 64
Final score: 836

random cities in china i've never heard of will always get me
https://ts.la/eric59704
nickstro66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
885. Best I have done. Finally got a 100 for the first time.
Aggie94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg September 2
99 100 94 90 70
Final score: 867

Yeah, China is always a blind stab for me
Chipotlemonger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
919. I got cute with Okinawa.
Dill-Ag13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
825
Shelton98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg September 2
100 96 99 90 65
Final score: 859

China ****ed me. Mr Miyagi taught me where Okinawa was.
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
923.
“If you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crime”
-Havelock Vetinari
NoahAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not even posting my score. Had no idea Okinawa was that far from the main part of Japan. And China? LOL
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Perfect until China and was on the wrong side of the country. I'm going to study up on Chinese and Indian states.

www.maptap.gg September 2
100 100 100 100 64
Final score: 892
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ugh. Clearly I need to brush up on WWII history.

I have studied the map enough to know that's the only city of note in that part of China.

www.maptap.gg September 2
100 97 60 94 91
Final score: 872
Ag-since-birth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
September 2
100 94 100 81 66
Final score: 835
Dill-Ag13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
907 today, best I've ever done
Shelton98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg September 3
97 88 86 95 78
Final score: 876

Today was hard.
JABQ04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg September 3
98 94 93 82 96
Final score: 912
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
927
98, 95, 94, 82, 100
chico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
931 -
ChoppinDs40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg September 3
100 98 95 100 93
Final score: 967
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.