General
Sponsored by

MapTap

48,250 Views | 1216 Replies | Last: 54 min ago by Eliminatus
Shelton98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg September 28
72 77 95 81 75
Final score: 807
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg September 28
93 91 92 94 88
Final score: 914
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
First time trying this. Totes misclicked one completely when trying to rotate the globe. Got the "oh honey no" from the game. Ouch.

Proud I know where Indonesia at least! Terrible score though 782
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Blew it on the stupid mountain.

www.maptap.gg September 28
80 94 97 93 83
Final score: 896
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
857
I hope I did not offend anybody with this post. If I did, please come see me at my address in my profile so we can talk.
JABQ04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg September 29
72 80 67 76 92
Final score: 790

Rough one today. Didn't help I wasn't paying attention when I zoomed in to scroll on the one in the US and clicked damn near El Paso
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg September 29
84 100 87 85 100
Final score: 913
chico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
878 - all over the map on my picks
aznaggiegirl07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
838
MyNameIsJeff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg September 29
80 97 71 93 85
Final score: 853

Meh.

I've also added geohistory to the morning routine. It's like maptap, but gives you a piece of trivia instead of the city name.
Wildmen06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Terrible.....

www.maptap.gg September 29
73 100 63 65 75
Final score: 719
Shelton98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg September 29
87 94 60 75 78
Final score: 760
Aggie94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg September 29
75 89 62 61 83
Final score: 720

Just bad.
TrevorAgg2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg September 29
100 100 93 88 100
Final score: 950

The far north Nigeria hurt, guessed central south since it has more people and to reduce error.
TrevorAgg2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MyNameIsJeff said:

www.maptap.gg September 29
80 97 71 93 85
Final score: 853

Meh.

I've also added geohistory to the morning routine. It's like maptap, but gives you a piece of trivia instead of the city name.

Ooh thanks Jeff, added this one. Was fun!
3rd Platoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I missed on Nigeria.

www.maptap.gg September 29
94 100 95 86 100
Final score: 942
Johnsy3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg September 29
88 98 97 99 83
Final score: 926
Ornlu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg September 29
100 100 92 91 65
Final score: 852

Got the total opposite corner of Brazil. I don't think I could have been more wrong as still got the country bonus.
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
847
I hope I did not offend anybody with this post. If I did, please come see me at my address in my profile so we can talk.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
843
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg September 29
100 100 94 87 100
Final score: 949
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Welp. Second day of this and already a new way of shattering my already low confidence in myself.

756

Nicaragua is not Bolivia, mkay? What a raging idiot… ugh.
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg September 29
94 93 91 94 85
Final score: 906
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
JABQ04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg September 30
99 92 94 80 75
Final score: 844

At some point I should study Africa and S. America.
chico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
886 - Brazil is a big country
TrevorAgg2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg September 30
100 100 97 97 80
Final score: 925

Ouch Brazil
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did it again, TWICE. Clicked in the middle of the ocean by accident. 584

I'm not THAT dumb, I promise. Mostly. Nailed the Wales one. Completely overlapped it.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.