General
Sponsored by

MapTap

47,097 Views | 1186 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ErnestEndeavor
MyNameIsJeff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MyNameIsJeff said:

Damn, y'all are setting the bar pretty high this morning.

Ok, we're good.

www.maptap.gg July 15
100 97 95 95 97
Final score: 963
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I like to travel or plan trips so I've spent a lot of time staring at google maps instead of doing my actual job lol
CharleyKerfeld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 15
97 96 84 86 91
Final score: 892

You drive to Orlando a few thousand times for family trips, you by God know where it is on the map!
Tree Hugger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg July 15
100 98 100 95 98
Final score: 977

(I will likely never beat this score)
agnerd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
970 on my first try. But I think I started on a relatively easy day. Made good guesses on rosetta and manchester.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
952
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BTW I had no idea where Hong Kong is and only knew Manchester is "by the sea".
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
944 today. The Egypt one was a total guess and I was 500km off
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I had to guess Rosetta based on where I believed the Rosetta Stone was discovered. I was close!
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 15
100 99 100 100 90
Final score: 969

Chose the wrong bright spot for the last one. : (
3rd Platoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

www.maptap.gg July 15
100 98 100 91 98
Final score: 965
TxAg82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
991. Was perfect except for Rosetta. was 100km off.
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Here I am feeling pretty good about my 944 and then y'all come in making me feel like a dummy
NoahAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 15
98 97 98 94 69
Final score: 880

Pretty dumb w/ Hong Kong.
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
954
Orlando 100
Manchester 98
Gangnam, Seoul 99
Rosetta 86
Hong Kong 100.

Chipotlemonger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
959
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
maroon barchetta said:

BTW I had no idea where Hong Kong is and only knew Manchester is "by the sea".

I wonder how many got fooled by that. Manchester-by-the-Sea is in Massachusetts.

A lot of people probably clicked on Liverpool, which (unlike Manchester, EN) is actually by the sea.

#I'mabigfatgeographynerd
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was close on Rosetta. Knowing the area where the stone was found really helped.
Buck Compton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
988. Helps having been to most of these places. Rosetta was the only thing keeping me from perfect. Been to the other four.

When you can zoom in and see the city satellite it helps too
KALALL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
929 today. Rio messed me up.
MyNameIsJeff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg July 16
97 96 99 73 95
Final score: 895

Got Puerto Rico and Costa Rica mixed up.
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
930.
100, 94, 92, 100, 84
CharleyKerfeld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Proud to say my best score was the one in Peru, which was a blind guess for a city I've never heard of.

www.maptap.gg July 16
95 93 84 96 99
Final score: 941
Tree Hugger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Much worse today:

www.maptap.gg July 16
92 88 80 89 93
Final score: 886
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 16
100 99 100 100 66
Final score: 897

Was doing awesome then got Chile and Peru mixed up
Scotts Tot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Easy one…just a few points shy of my PR.

www.maptap.gg July 16
95 98 100 98 97
Final score: 978
JoCoAg09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Look up Geosports and Geohistory. Similar concept combined with trivia knowledge.
Buck Compton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JoCoAg09 said:

Look up Geosports and Geohistory. Similar concept combined with trivia knowledge.

Geosports is trash from a distance perspective but I like the idea of having it with trivia.

I tried it and it consistently said I was a certain number of miles off, when I clicked exactly in Detoit or Pittsburgh
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wallowing in mediocrity: 862
90 99 86 83 84
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Hehateme1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
515 I thought Peru was close to China, lol
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
943. Was perfect until the last one, guessed wrong location in Peru for Arequipa. Got lucky with Hannover.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
774

Not good
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My pride is dead

www.maptap.gg July 17
100 92 95 95 57
Final score: 838
Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
843. I took a shot in the dark on the last one...and missed by most of a continent.
Langley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 17
100 96 69 92 70
Final score: 820


This is now twice Tanzania has jacked my score up.

 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.