General
Sponsored by

MapTap

51,778 Views | 1279 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by YokelRidesAgain
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 3
100 96 97 96 96
Final score: 966
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
gratitudeandacceptance
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg October 3
100 100 97 99 95
Final score: 976
Aggie94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 3
100 47 94 89 92
Final score: 878

Two Canadian cities.
THE_CHOSEN_ONE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I got a 45 on British Columbia Canada and still ended up with 910
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
949.
“If you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crime”
-Havelock Vetinari
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am HAPPY with my score today. Normally I'm too embarrassed to share.

www.maptap.gg October 3
90 98 95 97 83
Final score: 918
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg October 3
100 93 98 93 100
Final score: 968
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Glad I found this I am a huge geography buff. I know all the countries and most of the capitals and flags. I do a lot of quizzes and a lot of geography related content on Tik tok pops up for me now.

But the specific cities on here is going to be a challenge. I know many especially if I've been to the country and I've visited quite a bit in Europe and far east.

But like Toronto challenged me today. I'm a bit naive on Canadian cities. I was close-ish on that one. But I nailed Victoria as I've been there.
Biz Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 3

99 100 98 97 95

971
chico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
755 - worst ever. I thought I blew it with India and then they threw in Tonga!
Shelton98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 4
84 84 69 75 33
Final score: 630

Never in my life have I heard of Lesotho.
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
965

99, 80, 99, 97, 99

Only India was very hard at all.
JABQ04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 4
94 91 89 59 27
Final score: 621
CowtownAg06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 4
94 88 94 97 56
Final score: 829

And I thought I knew Oceania pretty well.
KidDoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 4
85 72 95 52 83
Final score: 752

Total guess on Lesotho, interesting though
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
919 today.
“If you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crime”
-Havelock Vetinari
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg October 4
89 72 88 93 99
Final score: 913

Freaking India
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah I got no clue in India other than 2 or 3 major cities. Need to study their regions so I can get closer.
3rd Platoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tonga got me.

www.maptap.gg October 4
95 91 100 99 79
Final score: 920
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That was a beating.

www.maptap.gg October 4
93 78 80 97 68
Final score: 826
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.