General
Sponsored by

MapTap

52,210 Views | 1295 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by NoahAg
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My finger slipped on Fuji and it cost me 8 points.

PB!
www.maptap.gg July 24
100 92 98 94 98
Final score: 964
Tree Hugger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 24
99 97 80 98 100
Final score: 950

Better today, it helped that I have been to the last city and knew pretty much where it was located
MyNameIsJeff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ecuador = Equator

That said, I still clicked in Panama lol.
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 24
100 100 95 100 100
Final score: 990

Educated guess on the Kosovo city.
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Same

www.maptap.gg July 24
95 98 80 72 81
Final score: 812
3rd Platoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 24
100 97 99 95 94
Final score: 962
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 24
100 100 98 100 91
Final score: 969

Nice.
Everything I post is my ignorant opinion expressed in the emotions of the moment. I don't know jack about anything other than the things I do know about and sometimes even I don't know the difference.
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 25
100 94 82 89 86
Final score: 883

I thought this one was pretty hard.
chico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
900 slightly off on a couple of them
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 25
93 96 89 85 80
Final score: 862

Today was tricky. I got lucky on some guesses
Aggie94
How long do you want to ignore this user?

92 100 80 86 61
Final score: 793

I really should look at a map of Africa from time to time
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggie94 said:


92 100 80 86 61
Final score: 793

I really should look at a map of Africa from time to time

Same

And Canada and Russia and China
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 25
100 100 81 84 86
Final score: 872

Hard one. India and two cities in dry African countries, difficult to spot.
CharleyKerfeld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Despite watching Captain Phillips a few times, I had no idea what side of Africa Somalia is on.
Decay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Black Hawk Down taught me it's on that side!
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
884
91, 100, 81, 90, 87
Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
840
nickstro66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
873
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
880

Nailed two of them. Was way off on the others
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 25
96 100 84 90 80
Final score: 874
Everything I post is my ignorant opinion expressed in the emotions of the moment. I don't know jack about anything other than the things I do know about and sometimes even I don't know the difference.
Langley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Should've known better in the last one.

www.maptap.gg July 26
100 96 100 84 64
Final score: 840
KALALL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 26
100, 94, 92, 92, 85
Final score: 909

chico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
965
Just a bit too far south on the last one
Aggie94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 26
96 97 97 76 85
Final score: 870
Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
912. The African one was a bit off.
CharleyKerfeld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My season high

www.maptap.gg July 26
98 97 97 99 95
Final score: 971
BadMoonRisin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
July 26
95 97 96 100 69
Final score: 891
Holy, holy art thou
I am free because you were bound
pilgrim82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
First time playing this today....927...I'm hooked!
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Errant finger cost me. Story of my life.

www.maptap.gg July 26
100 95 99 83 93
Final score: 921
Everything I post is my ignorant opinion expressed in the emotions of the moment. I don't know jack about anything other than the things I do know about and sometimes even I don't know the difference.
Decay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My kids are dominant compared to me.

www.maptap.gg July 26
100 98 97 97 93
Final score: 962
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 26
100 97 100 99 100
Final score: 994
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
And it was going so well.

www.maptap.gg July 26
100 98 96 99 82
Final score: 933
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
879

Nailed Europe and was fairly close on D.C.

Totally missed in Africa.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The historical trivia today was good.
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
987
100, 99, 100, 96, 100
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.