General
Sponsored by

MapTap

48,707 Views | 1226 Replies | Last: 22 min ago by The Fife
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I don't believe a single one of you that got over a 90 on the last one. ****ing liars.
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sea Speed said:

I don't believe a single one of you that got over a 90 on the last one. ****ing liars.

El Paso is easy
Didn't know the city in Belgium, but know where the country is and got lucky
Same thing with the city in the Czech Republic
I've visited Bogota, actually should have been closer
I knew which island is South Georgia...all those years of exploring Google Earth paid off.
Langley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sea Speed said:

I don't believe a single one of you that got over a 90 on the last one. ****ing liars.


Yeah someone above spoiled the general area, but got 100 based on my time on google earth and part lucky.
NoahAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
647
Never heard of South Georgia. Was waaaay off.
ConstructionAg01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NoahAg said:

647
Never heard of South Georgia. Was waaaay off.

Ditto. I guessed the wrong hemisphere.
Dill-Ag13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 20
94 85 92 71 5
Final score: 591

Woof
chrisocker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 20
99 86 94 46 8
Final score: 535
chico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Over 950 both days I've tried I like geography

South Georgia is where Shackleton sailed to find help for his stranded Antarctic crew.
Decay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I asked my kids because they're geography nerds to find South Georgia for me and they got closer than I did to Belgium
SockDePot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Today was my first absolute whiff on last round.

I did get a 100 on first round though.
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
889
100, 94, 100, 72, 93

Russia is just so big and empty
Langley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 21
98 95 80 80 99
Final score: 890


The big empty countries get me everytime.
Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big Empty, huh?

Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill
Falling faster in my car
Langley
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TIIIMMMEEEEE TOOO TAKE HEERRRRR HOOOOME
Chipotlemonger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
774. Canada got me, I went to the wrong "section".
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Today's game was trolling me.
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 21
98 94 100 56 97
Final score: 851

The Russian one got me.
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?
849
NoahAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stupid France
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 21
97 100 100 80 74
Final score: 859
Everything I post is my ignorant opinion expressed in the emotions of the moment. I don't know jack about anything other than the things I do know about and sometimes even I don't know the difference.
BrazosDog02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
680, not my worst. lol.
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 21
100 96 54 64 95
Final score: 781

Russia and canada are always going to be guesses for me
SockDePot
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Not that I would have gotten it right, but I would have guessed Caribbean somewhere.

I guess I double tapped after Russia and got a 4 for the final round
chico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
898
I thought the town in Russia was further north.
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I scored a 590. Is there a version of this game for people who rode to school on the short bus?
Dill-Ag13
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 22
94 97 95 54 97
Final score: 834

Wrong end of Canada…
Decay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Today was easy because we just did two of these countries. And I visited another a few weeks ago. www.maptap.gg July 22
99 98 100 100 99
Final score: 994
nai06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pretty good today

www.maptap.gg July 22
94 98 100 98 96
Final score: 974
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So do I have the current record or has someone else gone perfect yet?

999
99, 100, 100, 100, 100.

Was 26km off the first one.
MyNameIsJeff
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I got Canada backwards.

www.maptap.gg July 22
98 97 100 48 93
Final score: 818
Claude!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
963
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
822
Stupid Canada
Tree Hugger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Today was kind of easy, didn't do too bad:

www.maptap.gg July 22
90 97 100 96 89
Final score: 942
chico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
990 - ever so slightly off for the last one
CharleyKerfeld
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg July 22
93 95 97 97 87
Final score: 934

First time I've been to 3 of the places since I started playing.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.