General
Sponsored by

MapTap

51,250 Views | 1268 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Biz Ag
chico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
900 exactly
The Fife
How long do you want to ignore this user?
955, suckas!
Shelton98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 1
86 93 91 81 37
Final score: 715

Hell, I didn't even know there was a South Sudan. I only knew of plain ole Sudan. And obviously Paraguay is not close to Panama, lol.
TrevorAgg2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 1
86 100 100 100 89
Final score: 953

Funny that Japan was my worst. Been to Caen. South Sudan I just looked for a city along the Nile north of where I imaged Uganda ended. Paraguay just tried to guess the middle of the country.
TrevorAgg2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Eliminatus said:

Did it again, TWICE. Clicked in the middle of the ocean by accident. 584

I'm not THAT dumb, I promise. Mostly. Nailed the Wales one. Completely overlapped it.

You can switch it to having you hold to click location and there is a setting you can turn on to ask to confirm a click, though I haven't tried that one yet.
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TrevorAgg2012 said:

Eliminatus said:

Did it again, TWICE. Clicked in the middle of the ocean by accident. 584

I'm not THAT dumb, I promise. Mostly. Nailed the Wales one. Completely overlapped it.

You can switch it to having you hold to click location and there is a setting you can turn on to ask to confirm a click, though I haven't tried that one yet.


Ah of course there would be. Found it after you pointed out its existence. Thanks!

Now I have no more excuses anymore though for my idiotic fumblings when it comes to world geography. So I take my thanks back.
3rd Platoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I screwed up Caen and Paraguay.

www.maptap.gg October 1
88 86 99 95 88
Final score: 921
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 1
82 92 98 94 97
Final score: 943
Aggie94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 1
88 94 89 78 93
Final score: 873
Chipotlemonger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Messed up Paraguay. Japan also wasn't great. Killed the other 3.

www.maptap.gg October 1
85 100 98 99 80
Final score: 918
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Riding the struggle bus lately.

www.maptap.gg October 1
89 97 88 78 92
Final score: 872
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
845
94, 100, 87, 73, 86
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg October 2
100 95 99 93 94
Final score: 954
JABQ04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 2
97 95 98 97 80
Final score: 919
Aggie Infantry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
956
Finally, a score that is worthy of reporting. I have really missed the mark over the past few days.
When the truth comes out, do not ask me how I knew.
Ask yourself why you did not.
Shelton98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 2
100 89 99 92 83
Final score: 912
chico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
973 - not bad
SZ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 2
99 97 99 97 99
Final score: 982
Chipotlemonger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 2
100 96 99 93 97
Final score: 964

Easy day today
Eliminatus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 2
94 73 99 84 81
Final score: 860

Eh, could be better but I am not great at geography. I need the lines apparently. Not mad at this though. I tried and no misclicks this time!
3rd Platoon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Back to normal.

www.maptap.gg October 2
100 96 100 95 100
Final score: 981
TrevorAgg2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 2
100 93 100 98 100
Final score: 987

We got an SEC question today
07ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
best one in awhile for me

www.maptap.gg October 2
100 90 100 95 97
Final score: 966
https://ts.la/eric59704
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
959.
“If you’re going to have crime it should at least be organized crime”
-Havelock Vetinari
New World Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 2
100 95 98 97 95
Final score: 967
THE_CHOSEN_ONE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
907 today, I was a little too far off on Nepal
KidDoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
One of my better days!
www.maptap.gg October 2
100 82 99 87 90
Final score: 911
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggie94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 2
99 89 96 90 94
Final score: 932
YokelRidesAgain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did a'ight.

www.maptap.gg October 2
100 96 99 96 94
Final score: 964

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggie Infantry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 3
90 98 98 100 95
Final score: 969
When the truth comes out, do not ask me how I knew.
Ask yourself why you did not.
CowtownAg06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had mis tap on the first I knew was wrong….

www.maptap.gg October 3
93 98 98 97 93
Final score: 957
ErnestEndeavor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
www.maptap.gg October 3
100 97 100 100 83
Final score: 946

chico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
985 -
Zombie Jon Snow
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't get the scoring? Anyway I was 100% on two and 99% on another.

First day I got 961. Is that good?

Shelton98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
www.maptap.gg October 3
100 96 98 100 96
Final score: 980

Only reason I knew where the Netherlands was is because of this game.
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.