Can anyone here seriously say they have seen a ghost?

339,889 Views | 1522 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Slim Isle
BenFiasco14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
IDAGG said:

BenFiasco14 said:

And I felt creepy as hell. I never attempted such a thing again, although after this experience I did have sleep paralysis twice which was terrifying but I knew what it was due to my research. I saw aliens and demons in my room.

OK Ben, given that I am familiar with your posting history, especially on the Politics Board and you seem to be a pretty rational guy, your recounting of your experience is actually bothering me a bit for that very reason...you don't appear to be a crack-pot.. So two questions:
1) The aliens and demons. Was that during that experience or in the sleep paralysis episodes you experienced at a later date?
2) In what context did you see these entities and what did they look like?

And I realize that I may be gullible here and you are seeing who falls for your story. Again, you seem, level-headed and that is why I am even asking these questions. Assuming you aren't yanking our chains, your experiences are the very definition of scary as hell.

Wade is right on the previous page.

1)When I "saw" "aliens and demons" later on, it was during sleep paralysis episodes.

2) The "aliens," as I choose to describe them, were basically five dark figures about human height that moseyed through my bedroom door and stood around my bed, presumably looking at me. It was pitch black in my room so I didn't see them any clearer than that. In my head I thought they were aliens. When I snapped out of the sleep paralysis, the figures were gone.

As for the "demon", kind of the same sort of situation except it was more vivid and I saw an image in my minds eye instead of physical beings. Round head, two holes as nostrils as a "nose," orange skin, and cartoonish eyes. It was also just the head. No neck or body. It was also wearing a black top hat from what I can remember. It did not speak, open its mouth, or anything. It just stared at me. It also disappeared immediately after I snapped out of the sleep paralysis.

Not making **** up or seeing who falls for this.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
playeroftheyear69
AG
BillYeoman said:

The courthouse in Vicksburg, MS. Upstairs in the room where they have "period" clothing. I was in another room and both my wife and son ran out of the room and down the stairs cuz they said someone yelled at them...this was at 2pm.
That is disgusting.
IDAGG
AG
Holy Hell, Ben. That is pretty disturbing.
chimpanzee
Crazy - how does one feel that they saw something actual instead of dreamed something vividly?

$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
chimpanzee said:

Crazy - how does one feel that they saw something actual instead of dreamed something vividly?

By being a dummy.

There's no such thing as ghosts or demons or space aliens surrounding beds watching people sleep.
goodAg80
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

IDAGG said:

BenFiasco14 said:

And I felt creepy as hell. I never attempted such a thing again, although after this experience I did have sleep paralysis twice which was terrifying but I knew what it was due to my research. I saw aliens and demons in my room.

OK Ben, given that I am familiar with your posting history, especially on the Politics Board and you seem to be a pretty rational guy, your recounting of your experience is actually bothering me a bit for that very reason...you don't appear to be a crack-pot.. So two questions:
1) The aliens and demons. Was that during that experience or in the sleep paralysis episodes you experienced at a later date?
2) In what context did you see these entities and what did they look like?

And I realize that I may be gullible here and you are seeing who falls for your story. Again, you seem, level-headed and that is why I am even asking these questions. Assuming you aren't yanking our chains, your experiences are the very definition of scary as hell.

Wade is right on the previous page.

1)When I "saw" "aliens and demons" later on, it was during sleep paralysis episodes.

2) The "aliens," as I choose to describe them, were basically five dark figures about human height that moseyed through my bedroom door and stood around my bed, presumably looking at me. It was pitch black in my room so I didn't see them any clearer than that. In my head I thought they were aliens. When I snapped out of the sleep paralysis, the figures were gone.

As for the "demon", kind of the same sort of situation except it was more vivid and I saw an image in my minds eye instead of physical beings. Round head, two holes as nostrils as a "nose," orange skin, and cartoonish eyes. It was also just the head. No neck or body. It was also wearing a black top hat from what I can remember. It did not speak, open its mouth, or anything. It just stared at me. It also disappeared immediately after I snapped out of the sleep paralysis.

Not making **** up or seeing who falls for this.
joeagg321
AG
Overnight stays in the Magnolia Hotel
Bondag
AG
Yes
Tree Hugger
AG
What was in the kitchen!!!?!?!!?!

(obligatory)
Grits
AG
He was dressed like 1950! Half drunk, and hollow eyed!
-OCHWFLAKASSBRTTEFE-
(removed:10EA24-2)
Last Saturday but y'all didn't let me finish telling it.

I started a thread and y'all shut me down. Remember?

Oh wait that was Outdoors

chiken
AG
Actually, I asked why you mentioned it and then you said "you wouldn't understand" and wouldn't talk about it.
Fair...
TJJackson
Sleep paralysis ain't no joke. I used to get it pretty frequently. I haven't had an episode in a while. Hopefully that trend continues.
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave.

-Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
Redstone
AG
Well, I blurred 2 of those 3 people for Internet consumption.

I also very clearly remember taking the photo, and that guy was not there.
NWE
AG
Redstone said:

Well, I blurred 2 of those 3 people for Internet consumption.

I also very clearly remember taking the photo, and that guy was not there.

Riiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooooiiiiiight
I believe Redstone. We have family pictures from our extended family gatherings - a lady peering around a chair and none of us knows who the heck she is . This picture was taken inside the family home. Another picture shows a man crouching behind me and we have no clue who he is either.
NWE
AG
....post them then.
I don't know how and I'm going to church and the shooting range today so no time to learn how. But i promise they exist. And it freaked out a lot of cousins and aunts/ uncles.
Mr_mo8268
AG
Pic or it didn't happen
I get it.. but I don't know how and that's my excuse for never posting pics on the internet going forward.

The other night was freaky as heck. I was at home alone Saturday night while husband and sons fished on a guys trip out of town. The screen door flew open but when I went to check there was zero breeze and nobody was there. Nobody. It freaked me out so I was tossing and turning til about 11:30. Now remember my guys were out of town and had been since Friday morning. Woke up at 2:30am and walked a few paces to the powder room. I turned on the light and almost collapsed. The toilet lid was UP so I was convinced someone was in the house. I went down the hall and room to room turning on every light. Nothing. Turned the outside light on . Nothing. It took two hours to settle in again. So it was around 4:30-4:45 before I fell asleep. I woke at 7:30am to a gushing noise. The powder room is only a few paces from the bed so it was loud. When I walked in. the hot water spout was steaming and pouring hot water. So that means I would have left it running from 2:30am and it's still steaming hot? I don't think so...

I know this is a " you had to be there" kind of story but all of that was very out of the ordinary for me.
Shakes the Clown
I believe you Beachbabe:

How long have you had these experiences?

How frequent are they?

Did someone die in that home ? Did someone you were close to pass away recently?

Redstone is one of my favorite posters.
Since age 4 . Every few months to every few weeks.

Yes a ton and yes.
Redstone
AG
Beach:
Read Mary Ann Winkowski, When Ghosts Speak.
Do exactly as she says.

btw -
She's a Christian with a national reputation and a proven track record, including law enforcement use on cold cases.
Redstone
AG
Also, I realize many posters / lurkers view me as LOL because I have a character on Entertainment for when I am bored.

I do NOT goof on God / religion or the paranormal. Not in 20 years here.

My story on that pic is 100% legit
And read Winkowski
Win At Life
AG
My girl was about 10 when she came in the back door visibly shaking saying someone in a black truck stopped at the end of the driveway and tried to lure her in with candy. She ran upstairs and my wife ran to the bedroom to grab her keys (I wasn't there). She backs the car down the driveway to catch up to this guy, but never finds anyone.

My daughter says she saw the truck out front from her upstairs window drive off before my wife backed out. Turns out the neighbor across the street has a video camera pointed directly at our driveway. We reviewed the tape and saw no such truck all day, but see my wife backing out of the driveway. We show that to my daughter and she looked dumbfounded that nothing was on there and started to get upset that I didn't believe her. I just had to tell her the I did believe she saw something that doesn't show up on video.

I know you'd be thinking "kids and all", but she is not the type to pull pranks and her fear was real. Not sure what to make of it.
Win at Life

I'm glad you believe her.
Redstone

Will order that book ASAP

But I'm never going to talk to them.
BenFiasco14
AG
Beachbabe19 said:

I believe Redstone. We have family pictures from our extended family gatherings - a lady peering around a chair and none of us knows who the heck she is . This picture was taken inside the family home. Another picture shows a man crouching behind me and we have no clue who he is either.
Upload on IMGUR, then post the .jpg url it isn't hard.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
JABQ04
AG
Haven't seen one, but.....

My nerd hobby is Civil War Reenacting. (Guns, camping, history, I like it). Anyways, back in 2005 I attended an event in Pleasant Hill, LA. Small battle by comparison to other, but the largest battle fought west of the Mississippi River and part of the Red River campaign of 1864 and a set up for a potential invasion of east Texas. You can see trench works, rifle pits, and where the Union Army hacked. a road into the thick woods. One vignette from the battle is that a group of black Union Soldiers got caught in a ravine/gulley and tried to surrender to the Southern Soldiers who just shot them all down. Our Second night we camped on part of the original road with in proximity to trenches and a couple deep gullets/ravines. At some point I woke up to pee, and walked far enough into the woods to do my business away from everybody. As I'm urinating, all the wildlife noises go quiet and then I hear the sound of many feet walking through the undergrowth and shuffling through the leaves in the woods nearby. The hair on the back on my neck stands up, and I get straight terrified. Finished what I was doing and dove back under the blanket I was sleeping on. Don't think anybody else was tramping around the woods that late. Especially since there were no trails other than what we were on. No clue as to the actual time either, wasn't wearing a watch. All I know is we finally needed down after dark and I had been asleep before I got up. Definitely creeped me out.
Redstone
AG
A Earthbound ("ghost")
B. Spirits (crossed spirits past the white light)
C. Demons

It is likely earthbound(s)

Read the book
Follow Winkowski's instructions
Redstone
AG
NEVER fool around with boards, divining, ect
These can be demonic invitations

NEVER act like you are ordained
(such as throwing around Holy Water)

DO NOT talk to them
The point is energy for earthbounds. They are parasitic, they want a "high emotional state"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.