Can anyone here seriously say they have seen a ghost?

330,341 Views | 1520 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by samsal75
Tex_Ag2014
How long do you want to ignore this user?
no yellow it's not like UTC.

To the best of my knowledge 3am takes place all over the world at different times.

It is my personal experience that the vast majority of my experiences happen around the 3am hour, because according to tradition, Jesus died at 3pm. Obviously, there is no way for me to prove my claims, but that is what I believe.
MonkeyKnifeFighter
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Great story.

Obviously fake, but seriously, you write a good story.
AnyOtherName
AG
I was never really aware of spiritual warfare until college. Just went down to Galveston with Aggies in Missions for "Spring Brike" to help clean up the Hurricane Ike mess. Great trip cleaning up an old church that got flooded out.

Got back into CS and went over to our team leaders house from the retreat for dinner and someone brought up the topic of spiritual warfare…my leader said he

Leader said he had a friend who worked at one of the camps in Arkansas the previous summer. He was the leader in the cabin of some inner city kids that were from New Orleans who had the chance to go to camp for their first time. (11-12 year old boys) He said there was one kid who was kind of the "I'm too good for anything" and always had a shotty attitude during group events. (Usually typical to have at least one in any cabin and its pretty easy to figure out they are going to cause you the most problems.)

The cabins were long and narrow with the bathroom on one end of the cabin and the front door on the other side. There is a long center isle with about 20 towns of bunk beds on each side. The leader slept near the bathroom on the bottom bunk. He woke up the first night to this kid sitting on the edge of the top bunk, caddy corner looking down on him just smiling. The leader immediately began to pray for him and luckily the boy laid down and went back to sleep. The next day he didn't mention anything to him because he didn't want to scare him. The kid acted up a bunch the next day, but had no idea what happened the night before.

The next night the leader was reading in his bunk with one of those head lamps on his head when all of a sudden this kid sat straight up. The leader told him to go back to sleep, but the kid wasn't budging. The leader was exhausted from the day and begged the kid to go to sleep, but he wouldn't lay back down. At this point he began to count to 3 or he was going to get another leader. 1……….2………. and on 3 every kid in the cabin sat up straight in their bed. Seeing that he had a bunk to the left of him he was able to see that every kid had glazed white eyes. The leader dropped out of his bed and crawled to the middle isle. He knew the room was filled with evil and he needed to make it to the other side of the cabin to the door.

He sat there at a loss for words and was in straight panic from what he was seeing. (He told my leader that the weight in the room was so heavy, that he felt like he couldn't do anything) The second he tried to take a step, the kid who sat up first and has been acting up the entire week, turned his head and said "I wouldn't do that" in the deep voice of a demon. The force of evil from his voice dropped him to his knees. He gathered the strength to call to Jesus and said "In the name of Jesus Christ…I demand you leave this place." The second JC left his mouth, he heard a deep sigh and every kid laid back down.

The kids were never told what happened in the cabin that night and nothing happened the rest of the week. I think over half the cabin came to know Jesus that week. The kid who was the center of the story came to the leader at the end of the week and said thank you for saving me.

Heard a few more stories that night and have some others my friends have experienced. I'll share if I find the time to type them up.

OGLight13
Except I hate ghost stories.
Tex_Ag2014
Wow, Gl.

That's completely awesome. I love how once we even mention Christ the enemy turns and flees. So awesome!!
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Warfare.

This thread was fun but this crap is an absolute riot.
Catch
AG
I would love to sit in on one of these "spiritual warfares" you kids keep claiming to fight. Though I somehow doubt any demons would show up in my presence. You people are ****ing delusional.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
They're called waking dreams. Usually caused by sleep paralysis. That or they're full of ****.

Either way, they make for entertaining stories.
AnyOtherName
AG
My friend that went to TCU, battled with spiritual warfare badly for an entire semester. He lived in a converted detached garage at his house and woke up one morning having carved a whole different language on his bed frame. This same friend has witnessed summer camp stuff similar to what I wrote earlier, but the kid would just sit on the edge of his bed every night.

I experienced a whole semester of waking up in the "Anti-hour" in a house off Rio Grande and Rock Prairie in CS. My friend grew up there and there were crosses written in oil on every doorway and window on the house.

The more I think about this stuff, the larger my rolodex gets. This stuff is just present with having a faith.
Catch
AG
quote:
The more I think about this stuff, the larger my rolodex gets. This stuff is just present with having a faith.

No it isn't. It's present with having crazy. Otherwise every Christian would have stories like this. Or wait, are you just a better Christian? I bet that's it isn't it. You're one of the special chosen ones aren't you? Too bad you're plagued with demons instead of being able to speak to God. But you do both don't you? Yeah, I thought so. You are special.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Still howling at "doing spiritual warfare". How anyone can say that with a straight face is beyond me. The thought of you four clowns sitting in your virgin shack at camp screaming at corners and wrestling with your Star Wars bedspreads on the floor while screaming like Jimmy Swaggart is pure comedic gold.
MonkeyKnifeFighter
YellowPot_97
AG
spiritual warfare!
HBCanine08
AG
ok, so I am in the middle of reading some stories and suddenly I hear shiz outside in one of the adjacent yards. Like a metal door slamming or the tipping over of a large plastic trashcan that you wheel out. Over and over. I hope it's an fing opossum or raccoon screwing around with crap in a yard. FML.
HBCanine08
AG
ok seriously wtf was that. Again.
AnyOtherName
AG
Catch & Beer leg: You guys wanted more stories, so I gave them too you. I'm not coming from a "Holier than thou" place. Keep on ranting from your computer desk guidos.
Post removed:
by user
TexMex Redass 03
AG
i believed you until this..

quote:
I had one other run-in about three months before as well, but it was more of a skirmish than a battle.
OGLight13
^ agreed
Catch
AG
quote:
Catch & Beer leg: You guys wanted more stories, so I gave them too you. I'm not coming from a "Holier than thou" place. Keep on ranting from your computer desk guidos.

Oh, I'm sorry. Please go back and show me when I said I wanted more stories....
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
Still howling at "doing spiritual warfare". How anyone can say that with a straight face is beyond me. The thought of you four clowns sitting in your virgin shack at camp screaming at corners and wrestling with your Star Wars bedspreads on the floor while screaming like Jimmy Swaggart is pure comedic gold.

Damn it, man. That is funny right there.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I'll be honest, it does sound like you guys have seen The Exorcist one too many times.
AgKJ
AG
I'm actually having an easier time believing the "spiritual warfare" stuff than I am believing the claim that a cabin full of DUDES stayed up half the night talking about "their faith".

Seriously, what male over the age of maybe 12 would ever do that??
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
quote:
Oh, I'm sorry. Please go back and show me when I said I wanted more stories...

+1

One thing's for sure...your "gift" damn sure isn't reading comprehension.
Diamond Geezer
Keep your "spiritual warfare" stories off of the ghost thread. You're ruining a good thread.
redass89
I can't say the name of the camp, I'm sorry. The only hint I can give you is a lot of people know the name of it. It's known nationally.

I apologize getting the spiritual warfare stuff getting started. They became pretty ridiculous. I just figured you guys would get a kick out of the absolute most bone chilling experience of my life.

I've had 2 more non spiritual (evil) experiences since. Not really scary, more cool. Here you go: both of these happened in Huntsville...

1. There is an old abandoned cemetery on the west side of Huntsville. A lot of the headstones are broken and the grass is overgrown. It was said to be haunted so it was fun to load up a case of beer, your friends and a couple of girls and go out there to scare them a bit. Well Everytime we'd go out there and take pictures "orbs" would show up in every single picture. Nothing scary, just interesting.

2. A friend of mine lived in a house near Pritchett Field. In the 1940's (I think) a man killed his young son, wife, then himself in the house. My friend and his girlfriend would tell us stories about hearing people talking, things moving around, falling, etc. they never felt threatened, just thought it was cool. So naturally we started hanging out there a little more. I had 3 experiences. 1. I heard a children's footsteps running up and down the wood floors upstairs. 2. We were down in the living room watching tv one day and as clear as day a young boys voice said "HEY!" In the room. That one was neat, but made the hair on your neck stand up. 3. We found the kitchen with a bunch of cabinets open and the stove on. Like someone was looking for something to get ready to cook.
Post removed:
by user
redass89
I'm not denying the fact that it was probably dust, but you left out an important part. Every single time we went out there they would show up. Did I believe they were orbs.....no. What was interesting was that they showed up Everytime we were out there in every picture. Just food for thought.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Holy shti!! You mean there were dust particles in the outdoor air EVERYTIME?!?!?!

Time to call an old priest and a young priest.
YellowPot_97
AG
it's amazing that something stuck to a camera lens would show up in every picture!
better call Scully and Mulder
redass89
Touché. You guys are *******s. I do apologize for getting the ridiculous spiritual warfare stories going though
YellowPot_97
bmc13
AG
quote:
Keep your "spiritual warfare" stories off of the ghost thread. You're ruining a good thread.

this this this!!! start your own thread! leave this one for the ghosts
austinAG90
AG
This thread delivers!!!!!

Exorcist, Ghostbusters, and virgins all rolled into 1 thread...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.