Can anyone here seriously say they have seen a ghost?

330,322 Views | 1520 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by samsal75
The Fall Guy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wtf??
Tree Hugger
AG
WHAT WAS IN THE KITCHEN!!!!?????
chiken
AG
What page is the discussion about something being in the kitchen? I'm not going through 25 pages of freak-me-the-feck-out stories to see why everyone is asking what was in the mother feckin' kitchen.

Please? K thx
sharkenleo
It was the smoke monster from LOST.

No, seriously. That's what it was.
JohnTheAggie
There was a separate thread created for the kitchen story. Did it get deleted?
Eric Forman
AG
Google doesn't know what was in the kitchen... so the information doesn't exist.
Only1BFish
AG
quote:
There was a separate thread created for the kitchen story. Did it get deleted?

there was but I don't remember, it was spooky though.
Tex_Ag2014
Here's my creepy story:

my exgirlfriend called me and was almost hysterical. she was begging me to bring over one of my shotguns because she thought she heard someone trying to break in.
So i got there and everything was fine at the time.

So then she was in the shower and I was laying on the couch. All of a sudden, I heard a rumble like a train was passing right by her house. It gets louder. Louder still. Okay now there has to be a tornado just outside her front door. Louder still. The room is rattling. Then I think to myself "something big is about to happen get ready."

Next thing I know, it's like I'm in this weird vision/dream state. I am dropped in a prison. I can see Lauren and she's trying desperately to get in and be with me. Then a guy who I can best describe as Qui-Gon Jinn from Star Wars approaches me and starts talking to me. I ask him to let her in.

"No, because they will use her to hurt you. Remember these men are in here for a reason."

"Please?"

"It is up to you."

I emerge from the vision and she's laying next to me on the couch. I ask her if she heard any of that and she said I was glassy eyed and mumbling a lot.

I go to take a shower and see a set of what I call claw marks down my arm. They're bleeding. I am officially scared now. I go back in and ask her to pray with me. Ask God to take whatever is in the room away.

Get another vision of a snake crawling under her door and back outside. When we open our eyes the lights are 100x brighter than they were.

Fast forward to 3 months later.

She goes haywire, cuts off all our friends, and calls off our engagement. She drops out of A&M in November 2012 when she was supposed to graduate in December.

I lose touch and have a nervous breakdown. Become depressed and suicidal. almost kicked out of A&M. Lost all my friends, money, and job. L Still recovering from that. People say I became a lot colder.

Wtf happened?

Also first time to tell the story. And now a lot of you know who I am.
Human
AG
Were you or her dabbling in the Occult?
What is the history of the home?
Do you or her have a history of any other paranormal experiences?
Was she a believer?
You?
Tex_Ag2014
Were you or her dabbling in the Occult? No. Not exactly. I have a gift where I fight it.

What is the history of the home? Rental. Unknown.
Do you or her have a history of any other paranormal experiences? I do.
Was she a believer? Yes
You? Yes
Houston Summit
AG
What other events, if you don't mind me asking, have you experienced?
Human
AG
So after your shower
You went back on the couch then you woke up?

Were the claw marks 3 claw marks?

You and your GF were attacked demonically more than likely...

How long did she live there after that?
Any more occurrences or attacks?

What do you mean by you having to fight ?

[This message has been edited by Human (edited 9/5/2013 7:01p).]
Tex_Ag2014
It's not stuff I really like to get into on a message board.

I know it was demonic.

By fighting I mean I have a gift of fighting spiritual battles. That's all I'm gonna say about it. Just posted that story to continue the thread. Haha
Houston Summit
AG
Well, unless you are trolling the hell out of us, I really do hope you find peace from these encounters
NC2001
AG
Spoooooky
Drawkcab
Is your last name Winchester?
Lex
I knew you were like us, Me and Binders.
Houston Summit
AG
quote:
us

quote:
me and Binders

Aren't y'all the same person?
Tex_Ag2014
quote:
I knew you were like us, Me and Binders.

I know. We talked about stuff going on in your world when you first moved in. Had to make a new account.

I promise yall that I'm not trolling. If any of you want to know, I'd be happy to talk to you about it, but I just don't like really intensely personal stuff being posted on here.
el bee
AG
I moved into an old house in the M Streets in July, and every night I've lived here, I've woken up in the middle of the night. No reason, but every night around 2:50 I wake up.
Tex_Ag2014
3-4 AM is when things generally happen. It's when my stuff happens to me.

It's traditionally known as the "antihour" because Jesus is believed to have died at 3 PM.

Don't know if that is for sure why the things happen, but that's a strange thing to think about.
HBCanine08
AG
quote:
3-4 AM is when things generally happen. It's when my stuff happens to me.

It's traditionally known as the "antihour" because Jesus is believed to have died at 3 PM.

Don't know if that is for sure why the things happen, but that's a strange thing to think about.

There was a week about 2 months ago where I kept waking up at 3-something for about 2 or 3 nights in a row. It was creepy.
Eric Forman
AG
When I was a teenager, my Dad one day disappeared. Around that time, he was involved in a really big negotiation at work that would have helped his career and the financial stability of the family... so he was always stressed out and worried about it. At any rate, the night after he disappeared, I hear his voice telling me everything is going to be OK. It was quite shocking, but I shrugged it off as just me imagining it and just being worried about my Dad.

The next night, I was in my room, in the dark... and my Dad walks through the door and again tells me everything is going to be alright. That night, my sister tripped and fell on a pair of skates that I had left on the stair case and was seriously injured. She was taken to the hospital. While there, my sister wakes up very excited. And as she is trying to tell us something, my Dad walks through the door and we all hug. You see, when my sister got injured, she had an out of body experience and found that my Dad's body was in the same hospital but was unidentified. What had happened is that my Dad was in a taxi and the taxi had plummeted off a bridge, sending my Dad into a coma. What's weird is that for the day's that he was gone, people at his office said he was at work and was working in his office on the upcoming deal. What's even weirder is that he had a scheduled medical physical for renewal of his life insurance policy... which they said he completed and passed.

As we were leaving the hospital, my Dad spots a taxi. He leans down and says to the taxi driver "go to hell, and sit on red hot coals and wait for me!". To which the taxi driver says "Yes, Evil Master!" and peels out and drives off.
ClickClack
AG
^
W.T.F??
AMW2010
AG
WTF INDEED!!...first Tex_ag2014 freaks me out, and now has me thinking about some anti hour.. and then UncoverAg drops some weird ass story on us... WTF!!!
Ned Ryerson
this thread scares me
NC2001
AG
quote:
As we were leaving the hospital, my Dad spots a taxi. He leans down and says to the taxi driver "go to hell, and sit on red hot coals and wait for me!". To which the taxi driver says "Yes, Evil Master!" and peels out and drives off.

UncoverAg00's Dad is the Devil? A high ranking demon perhaps??
Drawkcab
Edith is a boys name!
Houston Summit
AG
Excuse me?
Eric Forman
AG
quote:
Edith is a boys name!

rofl
CoachB4
GinaLinetti
AG
Halloween bump!
SpiralAg
Ghosts aren't real.
aggie_wes
AG
MOAR
GigEmBevo
Never have actually seen one. I suppose I'll believe in them when/if I do.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.