*****SHOW ONLY Game of Thrones Season 6*****

160,543 Views | 1081 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TXAGFAN
Sentinel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Brienne and Tormund?
zgood10
AG
Daeny Beast Mode
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
Holy ****.

What an ending!!!
Sentinel
AG
Next week's episode with Bran.
Kashchei
AG
I thought Emelia Clarke had in her contract she wasn't doing any more nude scenes... Body double perhaps?
marble rye
AG
Yeah. Body double and her pic is on the page before this one.
Sentinel
AG
Isn't that just a rumor? I thought she was okay with doing it as long as it serves the narrative. She doesn't want to just be a sex symbol.
Vernada
AG
Was the Sansa + John reunion the happiest thing that's happened in 6 seasons?
Kashchei
AG
Thanks, I was a little too...distracted... to read the accompanying text.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
Isn't that just a rumor? I thought she was okay with doing it as long as it serves the narrative. She doesn't want to just be a sex symbol.

Then what's the point of the body double?
Sentinel
AG
Yes and it was glorious.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Don't care kahlessi tits...
wangus12
AG
quote:
Was the Sansa + John reunion the happiest thing that's happened in 6 seasons?
Pretty much. Hopefully little Rickon survives Ramsey and looks like Bran has his hands full as well next episode. Don't know what to expect from Arya, but I get the feeling she is going to be asked to assassinate a Stark.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Sansa and Jon reunion
Army of the Vale ready to wreck **** in the North
Tyrell army read to wreck the Sparrows
Dany doing Dany things
smokeythebear
AG
Why do people keep thinking she'll have to assassinate a Stark? The MFG so far has been all about killing deserving people. It's not like Arya joined up with the Sith.
Vernada
AG
quote:
Why do people keep thinking she'll have to assassinate a Stark? The MFG so far has been all about killing deserving people. It's not like Arya joined up with the Sith.

Then let's hope for a Bolton assassination.
wangus12
AG
Because it is probably the most effective way to bring them back together. In the next episode preview, Jaqen even says, "Does death only come for the wicked and leave the decent behind?" while giving her a vial of something
Sentinel
AG
There wasn't a body double according to Clarke.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
quote:
There wasn't a body double according to Clarke.

I knew I recognized those tatas
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
wangus12
AG
Not gonna lie, I didn't expect Osha to get knifed, but when you have a solo scene with Ramsay so one is going down.

My biggest fear now is that Tormund has become a huge fan favorite. Don't think he will make it out of this season.
LB12Diamond
AG
So is the army of the vale strong?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Yes.

One of the strongest armies in the North.
Btron
AG
I guess I saw the ending coming when she was captured last season. Her Unburnt is and was her only weapon. It was cool but most of this season so far has been rather predictable. IMO.
Goldie Wilson
quote:
When was the last episode she was naked? End of S1? Her story has been a snoozer since then
I hereby retract my earlier comment about Dany's storyline being boring
wangus12
AG
quote:
Yes.

One of the strongest armies in the North.
Its not in the North
SwigAg11
AG
They never joined the war so they are still at full strength.
jbanda
AG
IT WAS HER.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/15/game-thrones-emilia-clarke-dany
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
My bsd. But yes, they're strong.
Houston Lee
AG
I'm currently in Rio De Janeiro for business. I was at The Lord Jim Pub for some brew. They shut down the pub and put on HBO on all the TVs for "Game of Thrones". It was in English with Portugease subtitles..

About 30 people (most all Brazilians) sat and watched the entire episode tonight. It is amazing at how this show transcends into different cultures.

The only thing that sucked was that all the scenes with Dothracki were subtitled in Portuguease. So I have no idea what they said in those scenes.
AgZ12
AG
quote:
I'm currently in Rio De Janeiro for business. I was at The Lord Jim Pub for some brew. They shut down the pub and put on HBO on all the TVs for "Game of Thrones". It was in English with Portugease subtitles..

About 30 people (most all Brazilians) sat and watched the entire episode tonight. It is amazing at how this show transcends into different cultures.

The only thing that sucked was that all the scenes with Dothracki were subtitled in Portuguease. So I have no idea what they said in those scenes.

Oh they didn't say much, just the usual compliments they throw towards women. Like how nice Danny is, how they respect her and thinks she'll be a great leader, and before she leaves they want to burn for her.
AggieHank86
AG
quote:
So is the army of the vale strong?
The Vale and Dorne are the only kingdoms to have stayed out of the war. Dorne is a long way away. The Vale probably has THE strongest army left on the continent of Westeros.
La Bamba
AG
So Jon/Sansa and the wildlings team up with the Vale/Littlefinger versus Ramsay. Then, just as the Boltons have them beat, the butch chick and the Greyjoys show up in time to help the wildlings win. My prediction.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Not gonna lie, I didn't expect Osha to get knifed, but when you have a solo scene with Ramsay so one is going down.
I didn't expect her to get knifed. I expected Ramsay to bend her over then torture her just because he is a sick, sadistic, *******.
redline248
AG
I hate Ramsay. Poor Tonks

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.