*****SHOW ONLY Game of Thrones Season 6*****

160,605 Views | 1081 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TXAGFAN
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Apologies. I think we both took the term agenda to mean furthering their religion, which they do not. As a way to maintain the order, I completely agree then.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
Where is Bronn? Are we going to see Sam at the Citidel? Is Gendry still on a boat? What about Osha?
Bronn was sort of wrapped up with the Dorne storyline.

Gendry is still paddling, and Osha has likely cannibalized Rickon at this point.
dave94
AG
quote:
and Osha has likely cannibalized Rickon at this point.
TomHagensWife
I'm looking forward to seeing Sam, Gilly and little Sam again. Bronn is awesome and needs more screen time.

P.S. I love the movie your user name is from.
Dave Robicheaux
AG
so we've seen Lyanna . can we start talking theory's?
jbanda
AG
Think she'd drink the "moon tea" her aunt had to drink when she got knocked up by littlefinger when they were younger?
PatAg
AG
quote:
quote:
Where is Bronn? Are we going to see Sam at the Citidel? Is Gendry still on a boat? What about Osha?

Gendry is still paddling, and Osha has likely cannibalized Rickon at this point.
How was Bronn wrapped up, didn't he take the ship back with Jaime?
Objective Aggie
AG
Great episode.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG

quote:

Yes. And before leaving Dorne, he told the Sand Skank that he was getting married to a "lady." He has a minor title, and Jaime apparently knows how to find him. I don't see any lose ends or unresolved storylines with him. I guess he may pop up whenever Jaime needs a special buddy.
BoxingAg84
Can we re-open the cold case of 'The Dropped and/or Forgotten Plot Lines of Westeros'? The amount of detail in this show makes it really easy to forget all of the MAJOR plot lines that they just dropped without ever resolving.

Whatever happened to the Lannisters being broke and the Iron Bank calling in their debt? They made it appear as if that was going to be a super important story. Even Tywin was flummoxed and didn't know how to deal with the Iron Bank.

What happened to the BlackFish? He went to take a piss right before the red wedding and hasn't be seen since.

Where's Lord Edmure? The Freys took him prisoner after the red wedding. Did the Tullys not do anything? What about "Family, Duty, Honor"?

I wonder if Thoros of Myr and The Brotherhood w/o Banner are still kicking the Lannister soldiers butts throughout the countryside?
dave94
AG
quote:

quote:

Yes. And before leaving Dorne, he told the Sand Skank that he was getting married to a "lady." He has a minor title, and Jaime apparently knows how to find him. I don't see any lose ends or unresolved storylines with him. I guess he may pop up whenever Jaime needs a special buddy.

I think Bronn is too great of a character to not be back.
Burrus86
AG
Bronn would be a great NASCAR driver....contrite at times....smart azz other times....thankful to his sponsors.....always looking for a better ride....will cheat to win....generally a backwards azz country ****. and he always has a good looking woman on his arms. What's not to like about him?
jtmoney03
AG
quote:
quote:

quote:

I think Bronn is too great of a character to not be back.

I agree. And let us not forget...before he was Jamie's special buddy, he was Tyrion's special buddy. He'll be back with one of them, I imagine.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well we know one thing. He needs the bad poosay.
LHIOB
AG
quote:
Can we re-open the cold case of 'The Dropped and/or Forgotten Plot Lines of Westeros'? The amount of detail in this show makes it really easy to forget all of the MAJOR plot lines that they just dropped without ever resolving.

Whatever happened to the Lannisters being broke and the Iron Bank calling in their debt? They made it appear as if that was going to be a super important story. Even Tywin was flummoxed and didn't know how to deal with the Iron Bank.

What happened to the BlackFish? He went to take a piss right before the red wedding and hasn't be seen since.

Where's Lord Edmure? The Freys took him prisoner after the red wedding. Did the Tullys not do anything? What about "Family, Duty, Honor"?

I wonder if Thoros of Myr and The Brotherhood w/o Banner are still kicking the Lannister soldiers butts throughout the countryside?
The Lannisters married Joffrey and Tommer to Margery for the Tyrell's money.

I can't wait to see if the Blackfish returns. His intro to the series was amazing.

Good question. I guess he has been imprisonsed but who knows.

I do hope we see Thoros again. With The Mountain no longer pillaging the Riverlands you would like the Brotherhood has been safe for a while and regrouping.
Silvertaps
AG
So the three-eyed Raven was also resurrected? Didn't Kylo Ren run him through with a lightsaber?
dave94
AG
No Bat Soup For You
AG
I'm ready for some white walker scenes. That battle in season 5 was intense.
Belton Ag
AG
quote:
Also the demon pazuzu got him years ago.
I never realized it until recently that Max von Sydow was only 44 years old when that movie was filmed. I just figured he was ageless I guess.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Wait, really? Was he in age makeup? Never realized that if so.
dave94
AG
quote:

I guess no one cared for my Ming the Merciless reference...
Belton Ag
AG
quote:
Wait, really? Was he in age makeup? Never realized that if so.
Yeah it was makeup. I was watching TFA and thought to myself that he must be over a hundred years old by now based on how he appeared in The Exorcist so I looked it up.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Max was only 27 or 28 when he first faced off with Death:

marble rye
AG
quote:

The cost of these is why the last season or two will be less than 10 episodes.
titanmaster_race
Sorry, wrong thread.
Phat32
boy09
AG
quote:
quote:

The cost of these is why the last season or two will be less than 10 episodes.
I haven't heard this anywhere. Everything I've read says the producers feel like with the growing scale of the show, it's just really hard to produce 10 quality episodes in the amount of time they are given. Never heard budget mentioned.

Would be cool if they could take a year off and do a prequel series on Robert's Rebellion, and give GOT some extra time to do 10 eps for each of the last 2 seasons. Saw that idea thrown out in an article somewhere.
Objective Aggie
AG
I heard some thing similar. Something like the awesomeness of the ice zombie scenes and the battle at the wall before it led to cheapo fight scenes with the sand snakes.
boy09
AG
I have heard that, and that makes sense because all the Sand Snake scenes are comically bad. But nothing about that being the reason why seasons 7 and 8 may be shorter.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Robert's Rebellion would work great as a movie, imo.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
quote:
Robert's Rebellion would work great as a movie, imo.
I like dis.
hunter2012
AG
The dance of the dragons would be a cool movie(s). A bunch of dragon riding targaryans fighting each other while their factions fight on the ground would be epic!
Swarely
Holy cow

ChipFTAC01
AG
Shame
plowboy1065
S
She could shame me butt naked all she wanted

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.