*****SHOW ONLY Game of Thrones Season 6*****

160,569 Views | 1081 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TXAGFAN
wangus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
All his life Bran believed Ned to be the most honorable man in the seven kingdoms. Now he's seen something to alter that view.
How is this knocking Ned's honor. He made no decision to stab Dayne from behind nor did he deliver the blow. Ned did the honorable thing in putting him out of his misery rather than letting him choke on his own blood.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Sounded to me like the story he heard was his father bested him in his own. Not that someone stabbed him in the back and his father put him down.
TresPuertas
AG
I wanted to float something here that I haven't seen discussed and was curious about.

When Tommen went to see the High Sparrow it started off tense, suggesting that he was going about his mother's business and trying to do as she would. Things started to settle down and he became pretty receptive to the High Sparrow and appeared to be pretty engaged in what he was saying.

I know a lot of people on here were saying that he's going to try to become more ruthless like his mother, but I'm not sure that can really be learned. I felt like the show was trying to suggest that he may possibly fall into the trap of the religious fanatics and could possibly fall under their influence (a fact that I feel the High Sparrow could easily pick up on and exploit.)

Anyone else pick this up?
Quincey P. Morris
AG
Looked to me like he was starting to smile by the end of that conversation so I could definitely see that.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I caught the same thing.
dave94
AG
The Sparrow is definitely putting the whammy on him.
RABAg04
AG
That's the feeling I got also.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Good point about Tommen.

What I was thinking during that scene was - he seems awfully worried about mommy but doesn't seem to give two ****s about his incarcerated wife. Boy, is you serious? You may not love her yet but that there is a hot piece of ass that is rotting in a dungeon.
Duncan Idaho
quote:
quote:
All his life Bran believed Ned to be the most honorable man in the seven kingdoms. Now he's seen something to alter that view.
How is this knocking Ned's honor. He made no decision to stab Dayne from behind nor did he deliver the blow. Ned did the honorable thing in putting him out of his misery rather than letting him choke on his own blood.

But he let the legend live.
easttexasaggie04
AG
How dare anyone question Ned's honor.
FTACO97
AG
Any thoughts on Jon Snow being in that tower where Ned was looking for his sister?
Goose06
AG

boy09
AG

Goose06
AG
quote:
Any thoughts on Jon Snow being in that tower where Ned was looking for his sister?
Interesting theory
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
AlaskanAg99
AG
Too many story lines at once. Each gets 7 minutes of screen time. Starting to feel rushed.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I agree. It's become really noticeable in the past few eps. Some characters are getting 5 minutes each episode.

To be honest I'd rather they focused on three storylines per episode and advanced them more significantly.

Ie: Focus just on the North (Jon, Sansa, and Bran) in one episode, then on KL, Dany, and Arya in the next.
Swarely
Did you just reply to yourself quoting a post?
AlaskanAg99
AG
Tonrecap:
Jon Snow wakes up, gets revenge, quits.
Ayria loses names, gets eye sight back.
Dannary: says her title 4x at the retirement home.
Bran: sightsees in the past
Other stark returns after a long walkabout. His wolf is dead. And he's captured.
Roll credits.
emando2000
AG
quote:
Lol! Sure did!
gougler08
AG
quote:
I agree. It's become really noticeable in the past few eps. Some characters are getting 5 minutes each episode.

To be honest I'd rather they focused on three storylines per episode and advanced them more significantly.

Ie: Focus just on the North (Jon, Sansa, and Bran) in one episode, then on KL, Dany, and Arya in the next.
They need to progress the Dany storyline exponentially quicker. That thing is dragging and them some at this point
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Sex Panther
AG
quote:

Goose06
AG
quote:

When you are really important, say like King Joffrey, that's how you roll. So, that's how I roll.
redline248
AG
Based on the preview clip for next week, I think Jon and Sansa will not meet up
Gangnam Style
AG
quote:
quote:
Interesting theory
What's the reasoning behind this theory?
boy09
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Interesting theory
EDIT: Maybe we aren't supposed to talk about that here...
TX_AG_10
AG

Sex Panther
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Interesting theory

The Internet?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
jbanda
AG
Something else...could Jorah kick off a greyscale (or whatever his disease is called) outbreak amongst the Dothraki? Didn't they say all the khalasar's were there?
boy09
AG
I wasn't sure if I should post it or not. I really thought I had seen it discussed in this thread before..
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
edit your post too please....people can look up R+L=J if they want the spoiler....but it has not been discussed here in detail and so blatantly.
Swarely
I wouldn't post about it. While it is just a fan theory, it makes enough sense that I wish I had never heard of it. Especially now that it seems like it might be proven true in the next couple episodes. Just my two cents.
HtownAg92
AG
quote:
Based on the preview clip for next week, I think Jon and Sansa will not meet up
It would be consistent with GRRM's penchant for yanking any possible emotional family reunion away at the last minute. It is pretty remarkable (and sad) that since Season 1, Episode 2 (2011):

Jon Snow has not seen anyone from his family, other than a brief time with Benjen at the wall and a glimpse of Sh****dog and Summer.

Sansa and Arya have not seen their mom or brothers. Arya hasn't seen her wolf, and after Ned's beheading, hasn't seen anyone from her family (not even "brother" Theon).

Bran and Rickon have not seen Jon or their dad. Mom left shortly thereafter too.

GRRM broke that family up early and has kept them apart.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.