*****SHOW ONLY Game of Thrones Season 6*****

160,591 Views | 1081 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TXAGFAN
TX_AG_10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I wasn't sure if I should post it or not. I really thought I had seen it discussed in this thread before..
Same here.
CoolaidWade
AG
quote:
Based on the preview clip for next week, I think Jon and Sansa will not meet up
If so then this show is moving about 10x faster then it ever has.

Those two meeting, on this show, should be two seasons in the making.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Yep, posted this earlier in the week - it's become a cliche and it's almost predictable at this point.

It would almost be more unexpected for a Stark reunion to finally happen than for it to be another near miss.

Seeing how D&D handled Jon, I think they'll do something similar here. They will make it seem like Jon and Sansa will miss each other, then somehow they'll unexpectedly reunite at the end of the episode.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
quote:

yeah....he said "NOT" meet up so ya'll are in violent agreement.
CoolaidWade
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

yeah....he said "NOT" meet up so ya'll are in violent agreement.
Oh, I read it too fast.

Ok, if I just accidently put myself in a tight spot then I prefer trial by combat.
FTACO97
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
Any thoughts on Jon Snow being in that tower where Ned was looking for his sister?
Interesting theory
What's the reasoning behind this theory?

It just occurred to me watching that scene. Have heard rumors that he isn't really Ned's son. That's all I got...
Ranger222
AG
Still of the opinion that by season's end the High Sparrow and his cult will be in control of King's Landing and the Lannisters will be on the outs for once.
mm98
AG
quote:
I agree. It's become really noticeable in the past few eps. Some characters are getting 5 minutes each episode.

To be honest I'd rather they focused on three storylines per episode and advanced them more significantly.

Ie: Focus just on the North (Jon, Sansa, and Bran) in one episode, then on KL, Dany, and Arya in the next.

You can feel it but other seasons have been similar.

Oberyn Martell had about 30-35 minutes of total screen time in all of season 4.

But yeah, I hope some stories wrap up early so the more interesting ones can be expanded on towards the end.
Squirrel Master
AG
Right now, there are so many characters in different places, that it can't help but jump a lot. I think that will resolve itself some though. A little bit of location consolidation.
Sentinel
AG
Hopefully in the next few episodes we'll have some consolidation in the north.
Squirrel Master
AG
Yeah, I'm expecting some consolidation in the North and even with Meereen/Dany/Dothraki/Jorah and that other dude in the next few episodes.
wangus12
AG
quote:
Still of the opinion that by season's end the High Sparrow and his cult will be in control of King's Landing and the Lannisters will be on the outs for once.
Cersei will be in a ditch somewhere preferably.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Once Tommen dies, Cersei will kill herself, imo.

This most likely happens after Hound defeats Zombie Mountain.
The Debt
If cercie dies, who will tyrion get to kill for vengeance?
Aggie Joe 93
AG
Am I the only one that thinks it's weird that they see a flying dragon in the same ruins that Jorah gets the greyscale? Personally, I think it would be cool if Jorah becomes a dragon rider, and his greyscale is giving him the ability to 'sense' or communicate with dragons. Ok, back to my dark dark hole.
Say Chowdah
AG
quote:
quote:
All his life Bran believed Ned to be the most honorable man in the seven kingdoms. Now he's seen something to alter that view.
How is this knocking Ned's honor. He made no decision to stab Dayne from behind nor did he deliver the blow. Ned did the honorable thing in putting him out of his misery rather than letting him choke on his own blood.
The action isn't knocking Ned's honor. The legend is. There were only 2 survivors. So where did the story come from?

He may have had his reasons for not revealing the truth - and Bran may see that truth later. But for now, he's seen a different story than the one he'd known his whole life and that was upsetting.
marble rye
AG
quote:
If cercie dies, who will tyrion get to kill for vengeance?

Everyone. On the back of his dragon. Duh.
Ol Jock 99
AG
[Folks who have read the books, or any other material, need to try not to bring that up here. Folks who want to object to "spoilers" should use the voting function and stop derailing the thread with further arguments--Staff]
Icecream_Ag
S
that was literally in the last freaking episode
JJxvi
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
The action isn't knocking Ned's honor. The legend is. There were only 2 survivors. So where did the story come from?
Myth, legend, and the local tavern. That the TOJ happened is known, especially in the North. Ned and his crew defeated some of the best of the King's Guard (at a heavy cost) including the best swordsman in the West. Since Ned wasn't apt to talk about, people would have naturally invented their own "well I heard that he...."

Flagged for book spoiler, keep it in the book thread. Staff please delete both of our posts.
There is no book only info in that post.
Ol Jock 99
AG
dear lord
The Debt
quote:
quote:
quote:
Myth, legend, and the local tavern. That the TOJ happened is known, especially in the North. Ned and his crew defeated some of the best of the King's Guard (at a heavy cost) including the best swordsman in the West. Since Ned wasn't apt to talk about, people would have naturally invented their own "well I heard that he...."

Flagged for book spoiler, keep it in the book thread. Staff please delete both of our posts.

Geez, even when bran met the brother and sister reeds they discussed this
Natasha Romanoff
This has gone past over zealous to plain ridiculous.
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

dude, do you even watch the show?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
IHIOGA that Jon Snow banged a wildling.
Sentinel
AG
Is the name of the tower mentioned in the show? Maybe that's what he's complaining about.
hunter2012
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
#TeamStark
Natasha Romanoff
Edit - I was wrong.
Scotch
AG
hunter2012, you are being ridiculous asking for there to be no book mentions. You act like you created this thread and said "Obviously this is the show only so no book spoilers. we don't care if they've caught up, if it ain't in the show don't bring it here!" in the original post or something... jeez.
dcaggie04
AG
quote:
so did you
But mine was in quotations, so it doesn't count.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
quote:
hunter2012, you are being ridiculous asking for there to be no book mentions. You act like you created this thread and said "Obviously this is the show only so no book spoilers. we don't care if they've caught up, if it ain't in the show don't bring it here!" in the original post or something... jeez.

You said the word "book", that's a paddling.
Sentinel
AG
Must have missed it. Which episode?
RAT90
AG
Ni!
hunter2012
AG
quote:

OP is king...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.