*****SHOW ONLY Game of Thrones Season 6*****

160,628 Views | 1081 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TXAGFAN
Zeke1995
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
Now that Melisandre has resurrected Jon Snow, where does she stand in his counsel moving forward? Jon is from the North and he worships the Old Gods, not the Lord of Light..and Davos clearly did not trust her before and considers her evil. She also just got through sacrificing Shireen by fire. Does resurrecting a relative stranger (to Davos) because he asked her to erase what she did back at Stannis's camp?

Where do we think she goes from here?

Her magnificent rack shall rule the North in his name.
mikefromdilley
AG
quote:
quote:
Now that Melisandre has resurrected Jon Snow, where does she stand in his counsel moving forward? Jon is from the North and he worships the Old Gods, not the Lord of Light..and Davos clearly did not trust her before and considers her evil. She also just got through sacrificing Shireen by fire. Does resurrecting a relative stranger (to Davos) because he asked her to erase what she did back at Stannis's camp?

Where do we think she goes from here?

Her magnificent rack shall rule the North in his name.
Somebody weld that necklace clasp closed for good.
Zeke1995
AG
Well, duh.
Say Chowdah
AG
quote:
The biggest clue that Jon Snow would be back is that there would be no good way to tell what's happening at the Wall with him dead. None of the other characters are established enough to carry the story; the writers need Jon's POV.

Davos is there.
Rudyjax
AG
Is this thread safe? I got spoiled on it previously but I guess now the books are behind the show its ok?
wangus12
AG
quote:
Is this thread safe? I got spoiled on it previously but I guess now the books are behind the show its ok?
Nope. Plenty of stuff for folks here to get pissy about
Rudyjax
AG
quote:
quote:
Nope. Plenty of stuff for folks here to get pissy about

So don't read it?
wangus12
AG
This thread is safe imo as long as you are caught up with the show. I've read the books and I don't think there is anything that could be considered spoilerish posted here. Everything has been mentioned/shown on the show
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

Rudyjax
AG
quote:
This thread is safe imo as long as you are caught up with the show. I've read the books and I don't think there is anything that could be considered spoilerish posted here. Everything has been mentioned/shown on the show

Ok. I am caught up on the show.
Southlake
At this point, the book readers no longer offer spoilers as the show has moved beyond the books. Book readers actually now offer insight to the missing plot holes that the show offers.

So, quit complaining, read the books or shut up and grow up!
marble rye
AG
quote:
At this point, the book readers no longer offer spoilers as the show has moved beyond the books. Book readers actually now offer insight to the missing plot holes that the show offers.

So, quit complaining, read the books or shut up and grow up!
COOL LASER FALCON
The *****ing about any little mention of the books is annoying, but the idea that there can't possibly be any more spoilers is asinine. There's obviously tons of characters and storylines that are in the books that haven't made it into the show yet. Just post on the other thread. It's not hard.
dcaggie04
AG
Look for Scotch try to get posts on the last couple of pages removed because someone mentioned the word book.
jbanda
AG
Ok back to the show. Was just thinking that this show wasn't going to let you feel the joy of Jon being resurrected without paying for it first by seeing an innocent mother and newborn child get mauled to death by vicious dogs. I can't remember, when stannis' daughter was burned to death, was there any hopeful moment after in another storyline?
My Dad Earl
AG
So where has Littlefinger been?
TajMaballer
AG
quote:
There are a lot of interesting background notes in this scene. One is a young Hodor, at this point named Willas, who can speak perfectly clearly and uses a whole vocabulary. What caused his current challenges? We also get a glimpse of Old Nan when she wasn't that old.
This is my second biggest question. What the hell does "Hodor" mean?

Obviously, my biggest question with the entire show is where is my personal favorite Stark, Rickon?
mm98
AG
I was wondering the same thing. That weasel is always plotting 5 steps ahead somewhere
gougler08
AG
quote:
Ok back to the show. Was just thinking that this show wasn't going to let you feel the joy of Jon being resurrected without paying for it first by seeing an innocent mother and newborn child get mauled to death by vicious dogs. I can't remember, when stannis' daughter was burned to death, was there any hopeful moment after in another storyline?
I don't think there was, all I remember from the last 2 episodes of last season was death and despair (Myrcella, Stannis, Shireen, etc.)
Trident 88
AG

I think he's speaking Smurf.
TX_AG_10
AG
I think he's ruling the town where the hole in the sky is. Caitlyn Stark sister (the weird lady who nursed her 10 year old) used to rule there.. Don't remember the name though..
mm98
AG
The Vale? Or Vail?
mikefromdilley
AG
Petyr Baelish is somewhere in the North. He left Sansa at Winterfell and moved on. Perhaps he's off to find the "handsome young boy" he promised Lady Olenna Tyrell last season.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
I think he's ruling the town where the hole in the sky is. Caitlyn Stark sister (the weird lady who nursed her 10 year old) used to rule there.. Don't remember the name though..
generically yes...more specifically though.....Baelish was last seen in Kings Landing striking a deal to be made Warden of the North if he can take an army from the Vale and defeat both Ramsay/Boltons and Stannis (before they knew Stannis was already dead). He told Cersei it was no risk for her if he tried and failed. She agreed.

Presumably he will show up in the north with that army at some point soon.

He also met with Olenna Tyrell before leaving and gave her the name of Lancel to testify against Cersei which was what got her imprisoned. Olenna had threatened to reveal his role in the plot to kill Joffrey. So he gave up the info on Lancel to Olenna. But he had already secured his deal with Cersei and a royal decree.

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
Petyr Baelish is somewhere in the North. He left Sansa at Winterfell and moved on. Perhaps he's off to find the "handsome young boy" he promised Lady Olenna Tyrell last season.

the handsome young boy he promised was Lancel. He gave her that which is why Cersei ended up imprisoned.
Max Power
AG
Perhaps whoever ends up ruling the Iron Islands teams up with Mereen. The Greyjoys have a navy, Mereen does not after the entire fleet went up flames. Mereen has a capable army, the Iron Islands do not. They definitely explained that they want to build up on land, but are currently incapable.

Hell is breaking loose up north, when will Little Finger show up?
mikefromdilley
AG
I just went back and re-watched the scene with Petyr and Olenna and the High Sparrow and Cersei. It would make sense that this young man could be Lancel, but are you sure? Lancel was already in the Faith Militant at the point Petyr & Olenna spoke. How could Olenna use Lancel's name to get Cersei imprisoned? We never actually saw her or anyone else coerce Lancel into the confessions against her. To me, he had already done so when he joined the Faith.
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
Perhaps whoever ends up ruling the Iron Islands teams up with Mereen. The Greyjoys have a navy, Mereen does not after the entire fleet went up flames. Mereen has a capable army, the Iron Islands do not. They definitely explained that they want to build up on land, but are currently incapable.

Hell is breaking loose up north, when will Little Finger show up?
in the perfect moment to save the day...then get gutted by Sansa
Duncan Idaho
Sansa needs to check her privilege
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:

she will, right through Littlefinger's greasy dome.
boy09
AG
quote:
Geographically, I wouldn't bet on it. Iron Islands are west of Westeros. Mereen is far, far east.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
I just went back and re-watched the scene with Petyr and Olenna and the High Sparrow and Cersei. It would make sense that this young man could be Lancel, but are you sure? Lancel was already in the Faith Militant at the point Petyr & Olenna spoke. How could Olenna use Lancel's name to get Cersei imprisoned? We never actually saw her or anyone else coerce Lancel into the confessions against her. To me, he had already done so when he joined the Faith.
I guess we aren't sure but it is heavily implied....i didn't rewatch the scene but i recall Baelish saying he gave Cersei the male prostitute (i forget his name) that testified against Loras and Margaery and he would "do the same" for Olenna. Immediately after the high sparrow confronts Cersei and she is also imprisoned. i don't think if the high sparrow had that info before he would have simply waited. I didn't envision that was a longterm payoff thing. She wanted help immediately and got it.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Littlefinger is likely on the way to the Vale, or already en route to Winterfell with an army.
Duncan Idaho
quote:
quote:

she will, right through Littlefinger's greasy dome.

Littlefinger is the one of the 3 good guys in the show
mikefromdilley
AG
Gotcha. That would make sense with the timing of the scenes. Same with what they did with Melisandre's return to Castle Black and Jon Snow's mutiny. Sometimes it's best not to overthink these things, haha.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.