What the absolute ****

77,751 Views | 459 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BQ_90
Tom Doniphon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stat Monitor Repairman
I got to admit I'm on team pole assasin for this.
aezmvp
Surly Horns on this is comedy gold. I hope Roll Bama Roll dedicates an entire meltdown to the monkey incident.
Jock 07
AG
Holy **** when I read this earlier I thought it must be a joke, surely this couldn't have actually happened. This is glorious. I just can't wait until the eventual end of this train wreck and she and the monkey goes down in flames. Banks better have a solid exit strategy.
aezmvp
aezmvp said:

Surly Horns on this is comedy gold. I hope Roll Bama Roll dedicates an entire meltdown to the monkey incident.
Screw Surly Horns. Go straight to reddit cfb. I'm dying laughing.
Jock 07
AG
aezmvp said:

aezmvp said:

Haha the entire nation is getting introduced to the clown show that is sip football and banks life tonight.
AggieBand2004
AG

Stinky T
AG
Don't touch my monkey!!
West Point Aggie
AG
aezmvp said:

Or SEC shorts…
SEC Champs
AG
SEC Champs
AG
jb 00
aezmvp said:

Talk about being cast down to the Sodomites

Ciboag96
The Texas Football program is a virtual matryoshka doll of glorious wonderfulness. Every savory story that pops open has another one waiting patiently inside.
agent-maroon
AG
Monkey traumatized from life of working as a stripper pole dancing assistant. Undisciplined kids amped up on sugar highs running loose at a Halloween party.

What could possibly go wrong?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AlaskanAg99
AG
So this "child" could have really been a sip player since they're so young and so bad. An "11 yr old" DB could have just been sneaking out the back bedroom window...
Madman
AG

AlaskanAg99
AG
This is longhorn football ya'll. An absolute joke of a program for 10+ years. They are the gift that keeps on giving.

Can you imagine what's going to happen to these clowns in the SEC? Right now they're actually being protected in the BIG12 because no one knows who they are or have long given up caring. The big stage will shine a brighter light. Clownball.
Madman
AG

Madman
AG

Madman
AG

Madman
AG

Madman
AG
That is a funny sip. Next time the monkey will be strapped.
Madman
AG
AlaskanAg99 said:

So this "child" could have really been a sip player since they're so young and so bad. An "11 yr old" DB could have just been sneaking out the back bedroom window...

All sip players are children but not all children play for the sips.
BQ_90
AG
I'm just glad the sips don't put up with Clown Shows. Cause think of how bad this could if they did
HTownAg98
BQ_90
AG
usmcbrooks
Holy Hell, they are talking about it on morning radio in North Carolina. Congratulations tu, you've managed to embarrass yourself at a national level once again, this time you didn't have to blow a second half lead to do so.
AlaskanAg99
AG
Anyone have footage of the horrible Banks fake field goal that cost them the Baylor game?

Now I have to see it since it's all part of the same Monkey Show.
Serious Lee
Madman said:

yes massa

HTownAg98
The r/cfb thread on Reddit is glorious. I apologize in advance for killing any productivity you had planned for today.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/qksuw5/texas_special_teams_coach_jeff_banks_monkey/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
AlaskanAg99
AG
So Toonces isn't driving the car, it's a monkey in charge of the direction of the program.

corybantic
Heard the kid made the horns down sign. This action greatly hurt the monkey's feefees and thus the justified attack. tu looking at a class action lawsuit against the kid.

BTW How is it that Pole Assassin and Professor Radio are not teaching a Masters level class in Ebonics at the U?
"God, some of you can be so insufferable." --ntxVOL
AgBQ-00
AG
Quote:

[url=https://www.reddit.com/user/RoverTiger/][/url]I didn't think I did any cocaine today, but upon reading this, maybe I did!
LOL!!!!!
Madman
AG
Events like this always tend to come in clusters.

Predicting exactly what the next one will be is impossible but fun to think about.

I would go with high level coach, but not Sark, DWI. OR, wife of some coach says something racist.
The Collective
AG
I assume Jeff Banks has an ex-wife. I assume the last few days have been extremely satisfying for her.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.